I like to share pics

I haven't been keeping up with your thread. The laptop "present" was a great idea. I might have borrow that to use with my boyfriend eventually. Also, I love your grin and your wife is beautiful.

I am trying to figure out how to get a good ass shot or two.... Angle is proving to be difficult.

I take all my photos with a timer if that helps. Or maybe your wife will take them. I think having a photographer would be extremely sexy.

Off to work. If I shake it three times when not wearing underwear is it still considered playing with it?
attachment.php

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck HOLY HOTNESS

I haven't been keeping up with your thread. The laptop "present" was a great idea. I might have borrow that to use with my boyfriend eventually. Also, I love your grin and your wife is beautiful.

I take all my photos with a timer if that helps. Or maybe your wife will take them. I think having a photographer would be extremely sexy.

That is where we are going with this.... I will say attempt one was an epic failure in self control. We just ended up having a hot hard session up against the bathroom door and on the vanity... whoops!:devil: Also, please use any idea I might stumble upon at will

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck HOLY HOTNESS

thanks PrettyKitty I really like how this pic turned out

Your wife's gorgeous. She should have her own thread :)

- Mrs. Dickens

Mrs. Dickens, don't be greedy we might lose her completely. All in good time, but for now I am just watching her contemplate and work up the courage.

hi, I liked the teasing pic...

Thank you twild!

you tease well

I am glad I am having an affect!

Making Soup

Benefit of working from home today is watching my wife make Zuppa Toscana. She did the unzipping too....
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pj pants.jpg
    pj pants.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 395
  • open sweatshirt.jpg
    open sweatshirt.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 400
  • closer.jpg
    closer.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 356
You two are awesome and I love where this thread is going! Perhaps couples photos eventually?

distraction

and this is why I can't get anything done..... I'm not complaining!
attachment.php

Attachments

• playtime.jpg
    playtime.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 409
The Beginning

Our fun last night after Christmas shopping.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

more to come.....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 345
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 337
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 331
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 335
So sexy...congrats Mrs. and welcome to the addiction that is AmPics

Ps..love the lingerie

A few more for your viewing pleasure, but the wife may need a little begging before she lets me post the last four

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 211
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 212
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 220
So every picture I have been taking for here I have been sending or showing to my wife. Well tonight after talking to her for a while I disclosed this site and what I have been doing the past couple of days. She was very hesitant about being part of this, but has always expressed a little inner voyeur. Anyway, here is the only picture I have permission to post. Be nice and maybe you will see more. Not that I need to tell you, my wife is beautiful and this is the exact kind of sexual transgression we need!

9da4450c-cb5a-404e-82c7-89b9912614c8_zps38df3161.jpg
Tell her that she will be welcomed with overwhelming compliments! She looks very sweet. You are fortunate to be able to share this with her. Please tell her we would love to hear from her and have her join us! :)

The final four. After this the camera became completely irrelevant.

attachment.php

attachment.php

we lost our "focus" on the pictures here....

attachment.php

attachment.php

I enjoy the heat map effect on this image, hmmmmm
attachment.php

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 212
  • 11.jpg