Humiliation?

In the same way that the opposite of love isn't hate but indifference, maybe humiliation is preferable to being ignored. At least you are the center of attention while being derided and made fun of. Having a small penis gets me noticed and confers upon me a certain degree of distinction, albeit negative.

I agree. It's like bad publicity..
-
Also if one is not brave enough, falling in love and acting indifferently can be very similar instead of being two opposite things.
Hm, I think I overthink my overthinking now.

Last edited:
In the same way that the opposite of love isn't hate but indifference, maybe humiliation is preferable to being ignored. At least you are the center of attention while being derided and made fun of. Having a small penis gets me noticed and confers upon me a certain degree of distinction, albeit negative.

Excellent point. You're at the center of attention, attention of some form. Very true.

My best friend Larry used to make fun of my little penis when we would jerk off together. His cock, on the other hand, was huge! Much bigger than my pathetic little dickie. It was because of this disparity in the size of our cocks that I eventually became his personal cocksucker. It excited me to hold his cock and know that it felt so much thicker and more virile than mine. And when he came it was in gushers compared to my own little trickle. After blowing him and swallowing his cum I would jerk off using my thumb and two fingers and then lick up my own cum as he watched.

Humiliation can be such a fine line, in a relationship it takes a very strong bond to be able to mentally handle humiliation and still be able to view your partner as someone you respect and admire.

Does being verbally abused and degraded count as humiliation as a fetish?

Clearly verbal degradation triggers a humiliation rush for lots of folks. Technically, anything can become a fetish as it simply means one is aroused by "whatever". On the other hand, anything can be a turn off as well. It's the old "Whatever Fires Your Button" concept.

Clearly verbal degradation triggers a humiliation rush for lots of folks. Technically, anything can become a fetish as it simply means one is aroused by "whatever". On the other hand, anything can be a turn off as well. It's the old "Whatever Fires Your Button" concept.

It sure fires MY button! When a guy talks down to me, puts me in my place I get the girl version of a boner. A 'wetter' ?

It sure fires MY button! When a guy talks down to me, puts me in my place I get the girl version of a boner. A 'wetter' ?

For some reason I find this simple statement really erotic. I can relate to the "boner" effect of some sexy verbal play...and the concept of a "wetter" helps me be in your shoes...so to speak. I like that women get a "boner" called a "wetter"...and the "wetter" they get the better the "boner" fits...and the better it all fits, the better it feels ! And all of that from a little humiliation...aren't we humans fun !

For some reason I find this simple statement really erotic. I can relate to the "boner" effect of some sexy verbal play...and the concept of a "wetter" helps me be in your shoes...so to speak. I like that women get a "boner" called a "wetter"...and the "wetter" they get the better the "boner" fits...and the better it all fits, the better it feels ! And all of that from a little humiliation...aren't we humans fun !

The intensity of all the mixed emotions that go with being humiliated, particularly by another man who intends to have my wife. I made contact with former boyfriend of hers, knowing full well that I would be jealous, humiliated and probably intimidated. But this didn't stop me trying tp locate him, meet hi and admit to him that I wanted to re-introduce him to my wife, his former lover.

I came upon this the other day. I skipped the sexual intercourse part but it's exactly the idea of humiliation that I enjoy.
"I’ve always loved begging, but I am too shy to beg naturally. One time with him I begged so shamelessly for so many things, and every time I think about it I cannot stop blushing and squirming. It was embarrassing and I love that I did it. The fact that it is difficult for me to do only makes it even more embarrassing that I did it so shamelessly. I whimpered so pathetically. I don’t know what I was asking for. I was just desperate for something more. My heart began to race at the idea of having to beg. I needed to be stretched out. I broke. I no longer struggled with what to say. It all came out. I couldn’t believe it was me saying that. I wasn’t even ashamed. And I begged more, and more shamelessly. My begging became more intense and honest. I couldn’t believe it was coming from me. I’ve never begged like that before. I still can barely believe those words came out of my mouth."

I see a lot of the verbal humiliation the same way I see other humiliation in the bedroom, as form of teasing couples play. I am not into the hard core "you are the most miserable person in the world" kind of talk, but I am into using words like "slut", "whore", etc. They are like taboo words you would never say in public but somehow in the bedroom with lustful undertones they come across as sexy and primal. As a guy, being called a "Toy", "Human Dildo", "Slave" can be the same thing and cause me to get aroused. Sometimes words are a powerful addition to situations of control or surrender. Being forced to admit you are a Slut or Whore in a scene as well as being called it can be a powerful tool and lead to a rush as described above.

ES

I see a lot of the verbal humiliation the same way I see other humiliation in the bedroom, as form of teasing couples play. I am not into the hard core "you are the most miserable person in the world" kind of talk, but I am into using words like "slut", "whore", etc. They are like taboo words you would never say in public but somehow in the bedroom with lustful undertones they come across as sexy and primal. As a guy, being called a "Toy", "Human Dildo", "Slave" can be the same thing and cause me to get aroused. Sometimes words are a powerful addition to situations of control or surrender. Being forced to admit you are a Slut or Whore in a scene as well as being called it can be a powerful tool and lead to a rush as described above.

ES

I'm on the same page. I like to use the phrase; "bedroom games". I know some folks may want to extend the "games" beyond the bedroom...the point is, they are games to enhance the relationship. And who doesn't like a game now and then ;)
Said the maiden to her slave, "Listen, you're real close to having me walk out the door. Is that what you want?"

Says the slave to his Mistress, "No Mistress, I need you."

Mistress replies, "Then finish stripping so you can get down on the floor, crawl over here like the minion you are, and beg for permission to kiss my feet!"

It was in that moment her office manager realized his life was about to take a sharp turn...her smile was almost feline as she watch his underwear hit the floor.

With contempt in her voice she added, "Humph, I would have thought you were better hung."

Oh the games people play :D

Last edited:
Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

absolutely not alone. I have recently enjoyed getting pushed over the edge when i am either hearing or saying something humiliating. It real life (and after orgasm) it has no appeal but hearing it as i approach orgasm pushes me WAY over they edge.

The intensity of all the mixed emotions that go with being humiliated, particularly by another man who intends to have my wife. I made contact with former boyfriend of hers, knowing full well that I would be jealous, humiliated and probably intimidated. But this didn't stop me trying tp locate him, meet hi and admit to him that I wanted to re-introduce him to my wife, his former lover.

I enjoy degrading women. Humiliating them in bed. My hard thick throbbing Dick in hand. Guiding it inside as I whisper nasty thoughts and/or facts. Pissing on them. Telling them I want to tie them up and force them to watch me fuck their mom, daughter, best friend. Always makes them soak themselves. Or telling them I will fuck them use them abuse them in front of their tied bound husband or boyfriend. Usually does the trick. 🌹:rose:

Dogging

Not sure if there is a dogging scene over in the States but in many cases here it revolves around a form of humiliation, to see a woman on her knees, naked, at an outdoor location, surrounded by men wanking and covering her face with cum and then being told by her husband to finish off by pissing on her.
Not saying it is a regular occurrence, but it seems to be getting more popular.

Not sure if there is a dogging scene over in the States but in many cases here it revolves around a form of humiliation, to see a woman on her knees, naked, at an outdoor location, surrounded by men wanking and covering her face with cum and then being told by her husband to finish off by pissing on her.

I haven't heard about it here (though I'm new to the scene) but I will say that the UK guys I chat with seem way more into sharing me, and the ws thing.

Mmmm

Lol, if it is popular in the U.S., someone please point me in the right direction! Sounds like great fun. ;)

Huh. Not quite something I've ever pictured myself being part of, but I can't help but be intrigued by the idea ;)

I love it too

I came upon this the other day. I skipped the sexual intercourse part but it's exactly the idea of humiliation that I enjoy.
"I’ve always loved begging, but I am too shy to beg naturally. One time with him I begged so shamelessly for so many things, and every time I think about it I cannot stop blushing and squirming. It was embarrassing and I love that I did it. The fact that it is difficult for me to do only makes it even more embarrassing that I did it so shamelessly. I whimpered so pathetically. I don’t know what I was asking for. I was just desperate for something more. My heart began to race at the idea of having to beg. I needed to be stretched out. I broke. I no longer struggled with what to say. It all came out. I couldn’t believe it was me saying that. I wasn’t even ashamed. And I begged more, and more shamelessly. My begging became more intense and honest. I couldn’t believe it was coming from me. I’ve never begged like that before. I still can barely believe those words came out of my mouth."

I am going to be a girl for the first time for a lovely man. I am loving it, and I shamelessly beg for his cock. It is SOOOO fun. I will be a total sub. He is a kind and patient and cute man who wont fuck me if it hurts me too much. Like you, I was surprised to hear myself saying this, but it is SOOO true; I want his cock, and his love.

I enjoy degrading women. Humiliating them in bed. My hard thick throbbing Dick in hand. Guiding it inside as I whisper nasty thoughts and/or facts. Pissing on them. Telling them I want to tie them up and force them to watch me fuck their mom, daughter, best friend. Always makes them soak themselves. Or telling them I will fuck them use them abuse them in front of their tied bound husband or boyfriend. Usually does the trick. 🌹:rose:

speaking for myself I think there are more than a few husbands here who would like to be bound pissed on then watch you please their wife in ways they never could.

Little things

It is funny how all of this is just in our minds.

For me, one of the first things that was humiliating was the aftermath of my gf fucking me in the Cowgirl position. Normally in the missionary position I am on top and when I cum, it is deep inside her. Her cum is mixed with mine and she is left with the mess leaking out of her. But when she is on top in the Cowgirl position, our juices kind of all leak out onto me and my crotch. My gf at the time seemed to do her best to squeeze out any extra juices onto my crotch so I was left with the mess. With other gf's they would get up and grab a warm hand towel and help clean me up. This girl just got up and went to the bathroom leaving the mess on me. That was humiliating and it was probably the first time I felt that way in the bedroom.

ES

It is funny how all of this is just in our minds.

For me, one of the first things that was humiliating was the aftermath of my gf fucking me in the Cowgirl position. Normally in the missionary position I am on top and when I cum, it is deep inside her. Her cum is mixed with mine and she is left with the mess leaking out of her. But when she is on top in the Cowgirl position, our juices kind of all leak out onto me and my crotch. My gf at the time seemed to do her best to squeeze out any extra juices onto my crotch so I was left with the mess. With other gf's they would get up and grab a warm hand towel and help clean me up. This girl just got up and went to the bathroom leaving the mess on me. That was humiliating and it was probably the first time I felt that way in the bedroom.

ES

You know the old saying: The Mind is the Greatest Sexual Organ ...or something like that :)

Did you find this first taste of humiliation arousing or was that to develop later on?

Back