Humiliation?

Once I was getting ready to suck my wife’s strapon. She was wearing baggy sweatpants and a wifebeater. Shes standing up in front of her chair recording me with her phone and I was on my knees. I rub the large bulge that is protruding from under her sweatpants. I pull them down and pull out the biggest most realistic strapon I’ve ever seen. I was taken back. She then sits in her chair. I didn’t know what to do until she told me to blow her. When she showed me the video my face turned bright red and I didn’t look her in the eye like I normally do.

bHMOWW6.jpg
She looks incredibly sexy 😍

Once I was getting ready to suck my wife’s strapon. She was wearing baggy sweatpants and a wifebeater. Shes standing up in front of her chair recording me with her phone and I was on my knees. I rub the large bulge that is protruding from under her sweatpants. I pull them down and pull out the biggest most realistic strapon I’ve ever seen. I was taken back. She then sits in her chair. I didn’t know what to do until she told me to blow her. When she showed me the video my face turned bright red and I didn’t look her in the eye like I normally do.

bHMOWW6.jpg
Lovely view!

Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?
I like putting the girl upside down on the edge of the bed throat fucking her making her choke on my cum and watch her saliva and my seed drip out her mouth rolling up her face to her hair to the floor taking off her mascara etc seeing her a mess. My mess. My fucktoy an cum depository.

I like putting the girl upside down on the edge of the bed throat fucking her making her choke on my cum and watch her saliva and my seed drip out her mouth rolling up her face to her hair to the floor taking off her mascara etc seeing her a mess. My mess. My fucktoy an cum depository.
This could be humiliating if done in front of friends and I was obviously enjoying it and craving the abuse

bHMOWW6.jpg
You know how something that is otherwise rather erotic can be ruined by choosing a hate word? Why is “wifebeater” an apparently acceptable term especially used in such a stunningly casual way? It’s a “tank top”. You didn’t need “wife eater.” Is it just a symptom of Lit’s high male to female ratio? No excuse.

You know how something that is otherwise rather erotic can be ruined by choosing a hate word? Why is “wifebeater” an apparently acceptable term especially used in such a stunningly casual way? It’s a “tank top”. You didn’t need “wife eater.” Is it just a symptom of Lit’s high male to female ratio? No excuse.
”Wifebeater” was not something people decided to call it to imply that beating your wife.
If hateful, then actually more toward men who would lounge around in their undershirt and pants, in a time when that was not something to wear in polite company.

It might possibly be an indication of the age ratio, but it would never have entered my mind as a woman to be offended by someone using that word.

I like putting the girl upside down on the edge of the bed throat fucking her making her choke on my cum and watch her saliva and my seed drip out her mouth rolling up her face to her hair to the floor taking off her mascara etc seeing her a mess. My mess. My fucktoy a cum depository.
Calm down, Old Chum, we get your drift.

My wife calls it a wifebeater. I’m sorry you don’t like the slang name of a shirt. My terminology for that particular garment isn’t a symptom of the male to female ratio it’s more of a sign of age. A slang word that is still used but was popular in the late 80s and 90s.

Last edited:
”Wifebeater” was not something people decided to call it to imply that beating your wife.
If hateful, then actually more toward men who would lounge around in their undershirt and pants, in a time when that was not something to wear in polite company.

It might possibly be an indication of the age ratio, but it would never have entered my mind as a woman to be offended by someone using that word.
Thank You.

Back