How to publish

LarryTee50

Well traveled
I submitted a poem on August 31st, 2022.......Status is still pending. When I try to resubmit I get " poem cannot be published."
I submitted a second poem about 9 days ago....same situation. "Story cannot be published." I've tried to contact support with no success.....no answer.
What am I doing wrong? The fact that the poems are PENDING means they have been successfully submitted. If they have been rejected, why can't Literotica just tell me so....and why? PLEASE HELP.....Anybody.....somebody.......

Getting poems published takes a while nowadays, as long as they are 'pending' it might just take a while. Resubmitting will send them to the end of the queue which might take even longer to get them published.

If it's rejected for some reason you'll find them in 'Sent back' instead with a short, general explanation what's the issue with it.

So, how did you resubmit your poem? By editing and submitting the pending one or starting a new one with the same title (you can have only one work with the same title)?

Last but not least, we're not talking about illustrated poetry? That takes ages...

Thank
Getting poems published takes a while nowadays, as long as they are 'pending' it might just take a while. Resubmitting will send them to the end of the queue which might take even longer to get them published.

If it's rejected for some reason you'll find them in 'Sent back' instead with a short, general explanation what's the issue with it.

So, how did you resubmit your poem? By editing and submitting the pending one or starting a new one with the same title (you can have only one work with the same title)?

Last but not least, we're not talking about illustrated poetry? That takes ages...
Thanks for the feedback

I submitted a poem on August 31st, 2022.......Status is still pending. When I try to resubmit I get " poem cannot be published."
I submitted a second poem about 9 days ago....same situation. "Story cannot be published." I've tried to contact support with no success.....no answer.
What am I doing wrong? The fact that the poems are PENDING means they have been successfully submitted. If they have been rejected, why can't Literotica just tell me so....and why? PLEASE HELP.....Anybody.....somebody.......
i've not submitted a piece for ages, but if it's heavy on the political or religious side of things, even (maybe) covid-related so loosely under 'political' which is a sad state of affairs, that may be a reason for 'can't be published'.

having said that, it might also be something along the lines of they need to review and publish that first piece before accepting more from you. I honestly don't know with all the changes, but don't give up hope and don't keep resubbing the original as that WILL make it take longer.

i've not submitted a piece for ages, but if it's heavy on the political or religious side of things, even (maybe) covid-related so loosely under 'political' which is a sad state of affairs, that may be a reason for 'can't be published'.

having said that, it might also be something along the lines of they need to review and publish that first piece before accepting more from you. I honestly don't know with all the changes, but don't give up hope and don't keep resubbing the original as that WILL make it take longer.
Thanks for the feetback. There is nothing political or religious about the poems. You're the second person to warn against resubbing.

I was just coming on to moan about the same thing! Waiting patiently since the second of September šŸ˜‚ maybe we'll end up in the same batch when they finally go up x

same for comments, as it seems, commented some - like Nowhere girl - but haven't seen it go online. Quite sad.

There seems to be some activity in the poetry categories in the recent days, so good luck yours get published soon.

Back