What's happened to publishing lately?

You might want to check out the AI Allegations thread I started yesterday. It's pretty illuminating.

It's very strange that the first and only time (I think) I even mention the word AI on the forums, something happens to old stories of mine about an hour later. Stories that have ratings like 4.85+ and are on the top 50 top-lists of all times in multiple categories, I might add. :unsure: I cannot imagine the AI would even know how to write stories about stuff like "piss drinking" and other niches fetishes, which is included in these works. Quite suspicious, to say the least. But I've PMed Laurel and I hope it will be resolved.

I haven't had a problem, I've published nearly half a million words this year without anything close to what you're reporting. Maybe you should engage a volunteer editor

A bit, yes, because I'm about to do what I never thought I would need to do. I will likely turn off voting for my stories to protect them from being bombed into the ground. It has been a week or so since the same guy caught wind that I was posting again and he has been on the job ever since. I PMed Laurel three times, asking for a sweep and/or some kind of solution. She hasn't even replied to any of my messages and it's been like five days since I asked.
As I've told you, I don't even blame this poor sod whose high points of the day are when he gets to vote 1* on my stories, I blame Laurel for failing to uphold her own policies and rules and for being so indifferent to the abuse of those same policies. Not the mention the basic lack of manners to even reply to contributors to the website. A quick "I am very busy, I will get back to you when I can," would suffice.
Should probably start a different thread for vote bombing. I've notice ever since one of mine won a monthly contest, they seem to take a dive and then slowly recover. I'd like to see some kind of metrices tracker for our stories, so we can see how they do over time. I'm a software developer. I'd even help write it.

Should probably start a different thread for vote bombing. I've notice ever since one of mine won a monthly contest, they seem to take a dive and then slowly recover. I'd like to see some kind of metrices tracker for our stories, so we can see how they do over time. I'm a software developer. I'd even help write it.
SAME thing happened to mine. All we can do is cash our checks and rub it in the face of the trolls. Can you come up with something like that?

Back