How often do you think about sucking a cock?

Often enough. Right now I'm thinking about sucking Smutboys cock.

Sucking Cock

Let's see, how many hours are there in a day? How many minutes in an hour? How many seconds in a minute? Oh hell, I would say a lot

whenever i dont thin about licking pussy i think about sucking cock and i think about them both all day

R2T,

wish ya was closer, MJ is over the flu, and horny as hell. But then, so am I.......we could have a great time I am sure.

jennschltz,

You interested, give me a holler, she likes a woman as well as a man.

I think about sucking a hard cock all the time.
If I haven't had it in a long time I practically jump on my b/f and dive onto his cock.

want to try this! makes my dick hard thinking of being the girl in these shots. never had one, but dream about it ALL the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The longer I go without sucking cock the more I think about it.

The more I suck cock the more I think about it.

Last edited:
Great Pic's!

Liked the jpg's but it would have been great if they were of a guy getting all of that juicy cum in his face and mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the last year, I can't stop thinking about sucking cock. I just fucked my wife this morning and couldn't help fantasizing about having a cock in my mouth at the same time. Something about getting a nice warm sticky treat at the end is very appealing to me.

I'm like you

For the last year, I can't stop thinking about sucking cock. I just fucked my wife this morning and couldn't help fantasizing about having a cock in my mouth at the same time. Something about getting a nice warm sticky treat at the end is very appealing to me.

The only difference is that it has been a whole lot longer than a year for me. I also at times fantasies about sucking on a cock while I am having sex with my wife or even being fucked in my ass while I am fucking her.

Even in my sleep last night. Woke up stroking myself, and screamed out his name while I was orgasming.

I think about sucking every day, many times a day. Every time i jackoff, I always think about having a nice big hard cock in my mouth.

Back