How often do you have sex with your spouse/SO?

How often do you have sex with your spouse or long-term S.O.?

• Never/Less than once a month

Votes: 89 27.6%
  • 1-2 times a month

Votes: 53 16.5%
  • 3-6 times a month

Votes: 63 19.6%
  • 7-12 times a month

Votes: 58 18.0%
  • More than 12 times a month

Votes: 59 18.3%

• Total voters
Not enough

Together 16 urs married 2. It was daily at start then has dwindled down year by year. My guess in 2 years it will not even happen.

Married 17 years, we haveand we have 4 kids, 17, 16, 9, 4 and have sex 1 or twice a week. We have sex more when she is off from work. Not to bad it could be better though.

Married over 12 1/2 years
Sex between just the two of us averages 3 times a week although the last 3 weeks we've had sex 4 times as things are crazy right now

L:rose:

We've been together about four years. We live on opposite sides of the country from one another, so physical liaisons aren't on a regular basis (not to mention the usual difficulties with a long-distance relationship).

The good news is that he's flying in Thursday night, so we'll be making up for lost time :D

We definitely do it often enough to assure that I’m always carrying his sperm in me. :eek:

Referring to david1971

We be been having sex a little more often but I ask for it more then he does I think he would rather jerkoff more to girls online seem more happy and it hurts me I feel I'm not good enough

We're usually a three times per week type of couple. Sometimes we'll be in a particular kinky mood and have more but it just depends

I'm married just over 20 years and it's been tumultuous. It used to be very frequent. In the past couple of years it's dropped off considerably. Sex isn't a massive factor in her considerations. Spontaneity has vanished and if I want intimacy I have to initiate and frankly it's perfunctory at times. I'm working on improving that. Not one to give up though. *optimistic grin*

I'm married just over 20 years and it's been tumultuous. It used to be very frequent. In the past couple of years it's dropped off considerably. Sex isn't a massive factor in her considerations. Spontaneity has vanished and if I want intimacy I have to initiate and frankly it's perfunctory at times. I'm working on improving that. Not one to give up though. *optimistic grin*

We've been married 26, and I know where you're coming from. We went through some slow years too. It can get better.
Sex isn't as important to her, but she still enjoys it when we do it. We've recently introduced a little herbal help and that's made a huge difference:)

We've been married 26, and I know where you're coming from. We went through some slow years too. It can get better.
Sex isn't as important to her, but she still enjoys it when we do it. We've recently introduced a little herbal help and that's made a huge difference:)

Herb = MJ?

I'm just thinking, me and my woman married 41 years this June ...

I'm away from her this week, and then half of next week too. Ten days after my return we have a short holiday at CenterParcs in a luxury apartment. Before I left for this first training residential she was saying to me, "When we get to CenterParcs we're going to make time for some catch-up, yes?"

So I'm thinking ... how lovely that we're in our early 60s and a break from sexual union is a big deal for us, and a bit of a sex fest following is called for! :)

I'm just thinking, me and my woman married 41 years this June ...

I'm away from her this week, and then half of next week too. Ten days after my return we have a short holiday at CenterParcs in a luxury apartment. Before I left for this first training residential she was saying to me, "When we get to CenterParcs we're going to make time for some catch-up, yes?"

So I'm thinking ... how lovely that we're in our early 60s and a break from sexual union is a big deal for us, and a bit of a sex fest following is called for! :)

56 here and enjoying better sex with my spouse than ever over last couple or three years. Have kids mostly grown, and couple grandkids. Wife and I both look forward to our private time together, we both go out of our way to make sure it happens. I'm a lucky man!!

56 here and enjoying better sex with my spouse than ever over last couple or three years. Have kids mostly grown, and couple grandkids. Wife and I both look forward to our private time together, we both go out of our way to make sure it happens. I'm a lucky man!!

High five you and me then!

Haha... fingers come in handy unless I get a better offer!:rolleyes:

My kind of married woman ;)

My personal barometer for a relationship isn't just sex, but oral sex. Blowjobs & facesitting are the cornerstones of every successful relationship ;)

57 here and 37 years together, she is away this week and we were texting last night that we need some time to play. When I travel she plays and tells me about her sessions. It's better now than when we were younger.

A question for all the marrieds out there, and those in long-term relationships: How often do you have sex?

And, do you consider that amount to be OK? Good? Bad? Amazing? Awful?

Me: Married 13 years
Sex: Once a month, if that, lately. Was about twice a month in the not-so-distant past.

I classify this frequency as abysmal.
Married almost six years(no kids), and we have sex at least three times a week.

Married 38 years. Every other or third Sunday AM. Vanilla to be sure. Same every time.

Solo maybe 5 times a week. Twice today which is rare.

Thanks :) I really wish there was a 'like' function on this board :)

Back