How often do you have sex?

I seem to recall reading once that 2-3 time per week was considered average. So you are probably in the medium range anyway but I wouldn't consider that high. There are some couples that will do it essentially every day. I was there once and miss that!

By the way, the other end of the spectrum is a "sexless marriage" which was interestingly defined as 10 or less times per year. Yup, that happens... Or doesn't I guess, depending on how you look at it.

And then there are the literal sexless marriages!
Trust me, that happens. I have not had sex in almost 11 years.

July 31st 2012 was the last time I ever had sex. As I'm still married to the same celibate woman, that is not likely to change at all.

As often as she let's me. 😆

Over the course if our marriage, it's ranged from approximately once a month to once a week. So, nowhere near as much as I want or expected, but I know others have it worse.

We average having sex twice a day during the weekdays and even more on weekends if time allows.

For us it is intercourse once a week except for period weeks and if say we are gone staying with family as my wife won't have sex in their house. She is not worried about nor makes an effort to make up for a missed weekend. Some weekends I get a handjob and sex. No kids to distract us. She just has a low drive and admits it. Even said she thinks about it three to four times a month. Yes month, not week, day or hour.

So my wife and I are on vacation. Discussing our sex life which is thoroughly enjoyable. And we weren’t sure how much sex we had compared to others. We’ve been tracking it since the new year which has been kinda fun.

We’ve had sex 51 times this year. About 13 times per month. 26 times oral sex and 25 penetration. 15 of them were just i orgasmed. A couple of times she came twice. We think this classifies as a medium/high sex life.

How much sex are you having? Do you classify that amount of sex as low/medium/high?
Honestly about once every 1-2 months.

Sex with my wife about three times a month. Usually once a week on weekends except for her period week. The hand jobs are random in between. I take matters into my own hands a few times a week.

Back