Discovered Shy Wife was a Frat House Slut - How Would you Respond?

One never really knows your wife’s sexual history. We all just go by what they say. I’m betting that most wives leave out some lovers that we never know about.. you could be working with a guy who fucked your wife before you and be clueless about it.
And that's aaall good. 🥂🌹

Indeed! This is the chance he should seize! She’s been modest before. He needs to rekindle her passion

I dated my wife when she was in college. I was in the military and wasn’t around a lot over the course of 2 years, I really didn’t expect anything to come of the relationship. When I deployed I fully expected her to move on (and wouldn’t have minded, I was just a horny grunt). She was a prude before I met her, but I changed that. She swore that she never messed around with anyone else (I told her she could do what she wanted when I deployed, especially since I didn’t expect her to still be there when I got back. A few months ago she made a comment about her wild times in college, and the other guys that she had seen naked. I would love to know if she became a slut while I was gone, though I would be disappointed that she didn’t stay one when I returned.
The goal is to talk to her and find out more info. I am pretty sure she will be around when you returned.

Back