Shot in the dark- anyone here work in IT? Wondering if anyone has flirted with my wife…

Mrmarried1234

Virgin
Soo super shot in the dark here. 35 year old married man. My wife travels on occasion for work conferences and trips, in her field which is IT.

I’ve had wandering if she has fucked or flirted with anyone during said trip. I know she likes to flirt.

Super shot in the dark and not really wanting to share many details about her yet but if any guys here work in the industry and have travels for IT conferences/ work in the us in the past 10 years and have fucked a thicker married woman- please reach out!

Last 10 years? Thats gotta be at least 20 conferences for me lol. I’ve fucked a few, sometimes two at a time. IT women can be pretty freaky. It’s kinda like, I went to a sex party and an IT conference broke out.
Would love to chat, if interested !

Soo super shot in the dark here. 35 year old married man. My wife travels on occasion for work conferences and trips, in her field which is IT.

I’ve had wandering if she has fucked or flirted with anyone during said trip. I know she likes to flirt.

Super shot in the dark and not really wanting to share many details about her yet but if any guys here work in the industry and have travels for IT conferences/ work in the us in the past 10 years and have fucked a thicker married woman- please reach out!
Does she go to Milwaukee? I stayed in a really nice hotel there a couple of years ago and ended up having an evening with a lady whose name begins with C. She was a bit chubby and was incredibly naughty.

Also Las Vegas, around January time..

My wife used to travel more often for work. The fantasies I've had about her getting picked up at the reception after the conference and banged hard and good afterwards drive me crazy! I'm like Pavlov's dog, the moment she tells me she has to travel for work (which is a lot less frequently lately) I'm instantly hard.

That’s a good question… she doesn’t have anything schedule!
Would you want to hear every detail from her? Or would you rather use your imagination about what happened? I'd love to hear every detail from mine while she's stroking me.

Back