Looking for stories about my wife - With benefits

Very interesting. She is an attractive woman. I am intrigued that she will moan out a coworker's name as it makes me wonder if she has any fantasies about that coworker? Is it always the same name and do you know anything about the coworker? That does bring some story thoughts to mind.

If your wife agreed to be shared, would you want to be present watching or would you want her to come home and tell you all about it?

Her English name is Kimberley.
Greetings to Kimberley! She has fans here. As a sexy woman who enjoys stoking her husband's fantasies, she has fueled our fantasies as well. If she has any thoughts about that, please pass them along. Looking forward to developments with much interest.

Care to share any of the other photos you described in your original post to better inspire the potential authors out there?

Hi, as an older couple who have tried most things, I can offer some encouragement. I am 10 years older than my wife who is 70 we have been together for 45 years. I am English she is Asian (Chinese/Malay) we now live in New Zealand. I have always been interested in non-vanilla sexual encounters in England I encouraged her to swing and she eventually agreed but was never really enjoying it, seeing myself and another woman getting it on, in the same room. She used to get very jealous of me with others and she was unhappy always on the way home. I got a job abroad, in Russia and I suggested she try and hook-up with others whilst I was away, she agreed to this and in fact did meet with three studs one of whom she really enjoyed and I eventually got to see the pictures. I was only allowed to make one telephone call a week and our discussions were mostly about sex, however she did not want to hear about my exploits and that suited me!

I mention the above only to let you know she was not a complete prude. When we got back together we often used this studs name in our sex sessions, but she did not want me to meet up with him. After about two years of always seemingly involving others she suddenly agreed to having a MFM with whoever I wanted. I couldn't believe my luck, I advertised in a swingers magazine with a picture of her naked and received nearly 200 replies! Wow I spent the next two weeks going through the mail, an amazing collection of pic's and still my wife wanted to know nothing about who I might select! After much searching I managed to whittle the numbers down to 5, I chose the guys who sent a picture of their erect cock and also a nude picture. Then I chose the guy with the biggest cock and who also was the ugliest face wise, well I sure about my wife not wanting to skip off with her stud but I wasn't going to take any chances.

Please message with any interest.

I was unable to find an ongoing chat last time despite a few people promising they were interested. Please refer to my original post at the top of the page for info on my situation, what i'd like and what I can offer.View attachment 2176075
You’ve told us a bit about what you’re looking for, but what about Kim? What turns her on? What would she look forward to? I’d love to be able to send you a pic of her smiling like that!

Kimberley is absolutely adorable! I'd love to give her pleasure. She has the look that she wants to be taken. Very seductive!

I agree with MetalRabbit51, she has a look like she wants to be taken. She might put up a fake resistance to it, on the grounds that it’s not morally right, but inside she knows and accepts it’s what she really wants.

View attachment 2176941I love that classic, professional ,good girl look. I bet when Kimberly let’s loose she has a wild streak. She’d probably take a bit of convincing but when I finally have your wife in my arms I bet she doesn’t just melt into me as so many good girls do, I bet she throws her heart and soul into it and becomes the woman whose fucking me, not just getting fucked

If you happened to save up your money for years to buy a very expensive car, something that you were Super Proud of. Would you loan it out for a night to someone you barely know? But your wife that should mean so much more than that, people share all the time with men they don't really know. Sometimes even if you do know them they will come back over to visit your wife while you are at work bringing flowers. All to the destruction of your marriage. Keep it just the two of you in the bedroom. Don't make your fantasy into a reality to your marriages destruction. When I was younger I loaned out my 41 knuckle head. I wish I had not done it. I really missed it for a long time. But Not as long as I missed my first wife by trying to share her. I still miss her after 50 years. No one could replace her.

Don't know why you post pictures, everyone already knows all about your wife and what she gets up to!

Don't know why you post pictures, everyone already knows all about your wife and what she gets up to!
Actually, most of us have no idea what she gets up to! Only that she enjoys playing along with her hubby's fantasies, which he hopes may open her up to encounters with others. What she actually does is unknown to us. She's quite a cutie though. Her looks are fuel for fantasies, for sure.

Not only am I interested, but I absolutely love taking men's wuves from them, or at least leaving them ruined for hm...

PM for details.

Hi all,

Not sure exactly where to post this, but here seems to be as good a place as any.

My wife is 33, Chinese, from SW UK.

She's absolutely aware that I have a fantasy of her sleeping with another man but unfortunately, (like many I guess) she's not interested in it herself. She does role play it for me in the bedroom. Moan her work friends name, talk about meeting guys at bars etc. She's also completely aware that sometimes, the next best thing for me is to chat about her to men online.

I'd love a situation where I can talk to someone long term and receive erotic fiction based on her being taken from me.

From our side, I have photos and videos i've taken for the past few years - everything from our wedding to holidays, dressed for nights out to bedroom stuff, roleplay outfits, in underwear, nudes. And videos of absolutely everything.

We can also take new photos/videos for the right guy. So there'd be plenty of visual inspiration (or payment if you take it as such).

If anyone is interested all, please do let me know - I'd love to hear from you.

View attachment 2153449View attachment 2153450
Plz pm me

Back