Discovered Shy Wife was a Frat House Slut - How Would you Respond?

mjonesbucs

Virgin
My wife is in her mid 30s and is a mom of three. She's a 5'10 brunette with long legs, naturally thin with big breasts. She's naturally quite beautiful, but she has always been shy and conservative. She was (and still is) the quiet, nerdy type in high school who mostly kept to herself. When she got to college, she grew a few inches taller, and her curves also came in a major way. I always knew this about her, and that she started to get more attention from guys in college (she got next to none in high school), but what she never shared additional details about what that really meant.

Last month, my wife and I went to a wedding of one of her close friends from college, and many of her old friends that she had not seen in many years were there. Unfortunately, my wife got a bit too drunk/sick during the dinner following the wedding, so she wasn't able to make the after party (however she insisted that I go instead of staying back in the hotel with her). After meeting a few of my wife's former girlfriends, a group of four guys (who had clearly consumed quite a few drinks) came over, introduced themselves, enthusiastically said they used to be great friends of my wife, and asked me to come join them on the other side of the bar.

After a while getting to know one another and many more consumed drinks, one of the guys said "I hope you don't mind me saying that it's amazing how great your wife still looks - you are a lucky guy." Feeling the effects of the drinks myself, I admitted that I was flattered they said that, that I actually wished she would show off her sexiness more/be a little less conservative. Two of the other guys then shared a look, and another said, "since we are being honest and I think it might surprise you, and maybe even turn you on a little, to know that your wife was actually really fun in college. She was our favorite late night visitor."

They could tell I wanted to hear more, and they went on to tell me that they lived in an off campus fraternity house with 7 guys, and during my wife's freshman year, she had become friendly with one of the pledges who ended up joining their fraternity. This pledge wanted to impress the older fraternity brothers, so he would often try to bring along any of the girls he knew to their house, and my wife was one of them. At first the guys didn't get to know her too well...she was very shy, didn't seem to want much attention, and often wore baggy clothes that didn't show off her body...but one day during their spring fling event, their off campus house had a pool themed party and people showed up in bathing suits. Two of the guys said their eyes nearly popped out of their head when they saw my wife at the door in a bikini that was clearly a size too small - she was all legs and her sizeable boobs, particularly on her small frame, were barely contained. A few hours and many drinks later, they had my wife giving body shots to every guy in the house, eventually got her to take her top off entirely, and later on, my wife had (what I assume) was her first orgy with two of the guys.

The guys said this was just the beginning of getting my wife to dress more provocatively whenever she came over - they would send her texts to encourage her and, although she was shy, they said she seemed to enjoy the attention that she had never received before....and the guys even bought her a few outfits to wear. Over the course of the next year or so, they said she came over several times a week, and while she sometimes dated just one of the guys, six of the seven guys (the other one had a girlfriend) had sex with her. While she was clearly very inexperienced when she first slept with them, she gained experience very quickly, and, as they said, "she couldn't get enough, and either could we." They also said that on two different occasions, that a pledge they were really interested in joining their fraternity had expressed an interest in my wife, and she had been willing to dress up in a barely there outfit, and have intercourse with them.

I told them I was quite shocked by all of this, and maybe a little bit turned on, but how could I know this was all true? And one of the guys said he had evidence, if I was prepared to see it....and sure enough, he showed me a photo of my wife completely naked, and another one grabbing one of their cocks before intercourse.

So this experience shattered my opinion of my wife's sexual past, and makes me wonder if that is still hiding somewhere inside, since she has never been that way since we started dating. I have kept in touch with two of the guys, and they still tell me things about my wife, and clamor for any photos I might be willing to share of her now...although I haven't done that yet.

I haven't brought this up with my wife. How would you feel if it were your wife, and would you mention it? Feel free to message here.

[Email address removed per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
None of us have married saints. I wouldn’t be too upset about it for sure. In fact you should have bought a round of drinks for the “dudes” for helping get your wife to be the amazing sexual being that you see her as.

As far as bringing her back down that path? That isn’t for you to decide. That very well could have been a phase. A phase she may or may not embrace.

I’d tread very lightly with bringing this up. She may just be very happy where she’s at.

I’d be 100% down to hear my partner share stories of a past like this.
I would also, but the partner has to be a willing participant. My wife and I are just starting to open up about specific details of past loves and we’ve been married 30+yrs!😂. We always knew about the who’s and when’s but not the down and dirty.

It made for some interesting car chat on a 9hr ride over a couple days!😉

Id see if she wants to get with another frat house boy. Both of us can share him at the same time. Become our boy toy.

When I was starting college I worked a summer job with a girl who became too close a friend to have sex with. But we promised to meet up next May after school was out to share stories. We shared everything about sex experiences. We were both fairly inexperienced then. When we met up after our freshman year I could tell her about two girls I had sex with and a couple others I fooled around with. She then told me she had sex with 17 guys throughout her freshman year. Hah. That was way more than I expected. She had so many crazy sex stories I would get hard every time she told me one. That friend is now a big-wig in the business community where she lives with her wealthy husband and 3 kids. I am pretty sure she put her wild college years behind her and have no idea if her husband knows. I am happy for her because she was a kind, and caring person even though she was a nymphomaniac. My advice, just live in the present and appreciate being with a sexually alive woman.

We all have a past, some more than others. If I found this out about my wife, I would be turned on and ask her to share her stories.
My wife has shared her slut stories with me, and for a time, she had some slutty behavior. When I asked for pegging, I believe her past played a roll in her consenting. Maybe you should ask for something you have been to shy to ask for, like pegging, or whatever turns you on.

My wife is in her mid 30s and is a mom of three. She's a 5'10 brunette with long legs, naturally thin with big breasts. She's naturally quite beautiful, but she has always been shy and conservative. She was (and still is) the quiet, nerdy type in high school who mostly kept to herself. When she got to college, she grew a few inches taller, and her curves also came in a major way. I always knew this about her, and that she started to get more attention from guys in college (she got next to none in high school), but what she never shared additional details about what that really meant.

Last month, my wife and I went to a wedding of one of her close friends from college, and many of her old friends that she had not seen in many years were there. Unfortunately, my wife got a bit too drunk/sick during the dinner following the wedding, so she wasn't able to make the after party (however she insisted that I go instead of staying back in the hotel with her). After meeting a few of my wife's former girlfriends, a group of four guys (who had clearly consumed quite a few drinks) came over, introduced themselves, enthusiastically said they used to be great friends of my wife, and asked me to come join them on the other side of the bar.

After a while getting to know one another and many more consumed drinks, one of the guys said "I hope you don't mind me saying that it's amazing how great your wife still looks - you are a lucky guy." Feeling the effects of the drinks myself, I admitted that I was flattered they said that, that I actually wished she would show off her sexiness more/be a little less conservative. Two of the other guys then shared a look, and another said, "since we are being honest and I think it might surprise you, and maybe even turn you on a little, to know that your wife was actually really fun in college. She was our favorite late night visitor."

They could tell I wanted to hear more, and they went on to tell me that they lived in an off campus fraternity house with 7 guys, and during my wife's freshman year, she had become friendly with one of the pledges who ended up joining their fraternity. This pledge wanted to impress the older fraternity brothers, so he would often try to bring along any of the girls he knew to their house, and my wife was one of them. At first the guys didn't get to know her too well...she was very shy, didn't seem to want much attention, and often wore baggy clothes that didn't show off her body...but one day during their spring fling event, their off campus house had a pool themed party and people showed up in bathing suits. Two of the guys said their eyes nearly popped out of their head when they saw my wife at the door in a bikini that was clearly a size too small - she was all legs and her sizeable boobs, particularly on her small frame, were barely contained. A few hours and many drinks later, they had my wife giving body shots to every guy in the house, eventually got her to take her top off entirely, and later on, my wife had (what I assume) was her first orgy with two of the guys.

The guys said this was just the beginning of getting my wife to dress more provocatively whenever she came over - they would send her texts to encourage her and, although she was shy, they said she seemed to enjoy the attention that she had never received before....and the guys even bought her a few outfits to wear. Over the course of the next year or so, they said she came over several times a week, and while she sometimes dated just one of the guys, six of the seven guys (the other one had a girlfriend) had sex with her. While she was clearly very inexperienced when she first slept with them, she gained experience very quickly, and, as they said, "she couldn't get enough, and either could we." They also said that on two different occasions, that a pledge they were really interested in joining their fraternity had expressed an interest in my wife, and she had been willing to dress up in a barely there outfit, and have intercourse with them.

I told them I was quite shocked by all of this, and maybe a little bit turned on, but how could I know this was all true? And one of the guys said he had evidence, if I was prepared to see it....and sure enough, he showed me a photo of my wife completely naked, and another one grabbing one of their cocks before intercourse.

So this experience shattered my opinion of my wife's sexual past, and makes me wonder if that is still hiding somewhere inside, since she has never been that way since we started dating. I have kept in touch with two of the guys, and they still tell me things about my wife, and clamor for any photos I might be willing to share of her now...although I haven't done that yet.

I haven't brought this up with my wife. How would you feel if it were your wife, and would you mention it? Feel free to message here.

[Email address removed per forum rules

Everyone has a past, you can accept it or judge it.

You seem capable of writing well, make a story. The post bordered on a story/fantasy anyway, just go with it.

As far as the tale you told, the characters talking about her sounded like massive douchebags too. Talking bad about her when they would have done her too, given the chance. Sharing pics. There’s a whole world of jerky behavior going on there. At the next reunion, and you may have to wait ten years for this, your story could end with telling them your wife said their dicks were small. They deserve a little accountability.

If it was me, I might just invite some of my old frat brothers over to the house.

You seem capable of writing well, make a story. The post bordered on a story/fantasy anyway, just go with it.

As far as the tale you told, the characters talking about her sounded like massive douchebags too. Talking bad about her when they would have done her too, given the chance. Sharing pics. There’s a whole world of jerky behavior going on there. At the next reunion, and you may have to wait ten years for this, your story could end with telling them your wife said their dicks were small. They deserve a little accountability.
The past is the past

I would highly suggest that if she hasn’t elected to make it known to you, she isn’t going to appreciate you knowing about it. Those guys were inconsiderate as hell to discuss that with you since they obviously have not one ounce of concern about her feelings and privacy. I see that you are getting off on it and most who respond on here (the guys anyway) will wish it were them and cheer it onward. Your wife, like many of us, have had different stages in their lives as they matured. Some we are not so totally proud of and have learned from….and later adopted the responsibilities of being a wife and mother rather than a lifestyle of being “Girls Gone Wild” like it’s Spring Break all year long. Take the high road and keep it to yourself. THEN you will be able to feel that you truly deserve her.

Hopefully this is just a story outline, because otherwise there is a very good chance your marriage will end up being toast. Unless you are ok with having a loving wife. I would never see or reply to any of those guys again and for gods sake don't give them any personal information, because every one of them is going to try to sleep with your wife.

Enjoy your beautiful wife my man. Feel grateful that she has had some fun in her past that made her feel wanted and desired. Don't for a second get hung up on anything negative here. I am personally grateful that my wife, like most, has a past before me. I am always grateful and supportive when she shares a small detail or two from her past. I think you should buy her a kinky wonder woman outfit with a magic whip for next Halloween! Cheers mate,🎃 🦸‍♀️🔥🍻 🌹

I dated my wife when she was in college. I was in the military and wasn’t around a lot over the course of 2 years, I really didn’t expect anything to come of the relationship. When I deployed I fully expected her to move on (and wouldn’t have minded, I was just a horny grunt). She was a prude before I met her, but I changed that. She swore that she never messed around with anyone else (I told her she could do what she wanted when I deployed, especially since I didn’t expect her to still be there when I got back. A few months ago she made a comment about her wild times in college, and the other guys that she had seen naked. I would love to know if she became a slut while I was gone, though I would be disappointed that she didn’t stay one when I returned.
Thanks for your service. Your wife is a lucky woman🍻🌹

Back