How often do you have sex with your spouse/SO?

How often do you have sex with your spouse or long-term S.O.?

• Never/Less than once a month

Votes: 89 27.6%
  • 1-2 times a month

Votes: 53 16.5%
  • 3-6 times a month

Votes: 63 19.6%
  • 7-12 times a month

Votes: 58 18.0%
  • More than 12 times a month

Votes: 59 18.3%

• Total voters
Been together 9 years. I'm lucky for once maybe twice a month. She is all over the place. Wants it to happen "naturally" which translates to " it's been awhile, maybe I should have sex with him" I'm exhausted trying to figure her out and contemplating either leaving or starting an affair. she claims I'm too aggressive to want to have sex, which I always thought was a good thing. At least that's what my ex's thought 😕

I am current single but have sex with someone elses significant other 5 times per week.

I read today that a "sexless marriage" is defined as having sex fewer than 10 times a year. So, 2014 = check for me.

I read today that a "sexless marriage" is defined as having sex fewer than 10 times a year. So, 2014 = check for me.

If that's what you're happily signed up to pop open the champagne. If not however, you have my deepest sympathies. When I was with my ex my record was just twice in a single year. Surprisingly not much fun!

She's been changing nappies, ferrying to school and back, sorting accounts, putting food in front of everyone, she sits down and dreams of romance as she once had it, then her man wants to shove it in and spunk her up leaving her longing in the night for the real thing - and he wonders why she's less than keen the next time ...

That's the bad habit, guys.

Simon... damn dude.. YOU ought to write a book, I'm telling you. I didn't take this a directed at one particular poster at all... maybe that's because I know Simon a little bit, and of his story. It shows a man remembering the love, and why he got married in the first place, and one who's able to look at his marriage from his partner's view... It takes effort, communication, honesty and freedom to say anything without placing blame, guilt or judgement, and/or feeling threatened, judged or ridiculed... It requires the same kind of listening, as well.
Does that make sense... I hope...
Anyway, thanks again, Sam, for another amazing thread.
:rose:

Last edited:
Sadly, I finally find myself in the majority. Have they made a pill for it yet?

A question for all the marrieds out there, and those in long-term relationships: How often do you have sex?

And, do you consider that amount to be OK? Good? Bad? Amazing? Awful?

Me: Married 13 years
Sex: Once a month, if that, lately. Was about twice a month in the not-so-distant past.

I classify this frequency as abysmal.

He is out of his mind :heart:

ten years this year, about 2-3 ties a week, still good but would like more, I am horny all the time, but 2 small kids makes it hard to find time to ourselves, I guess that's why we have date night, or something like it, lol

Mike and I just hit 17 years last weekend. We're at about 5 times a week. But, like you, have two young kids. My youngest asked me today what I was crying about, then the oldest said he heard laughing. Hahaha! Dammit. We need a soundproof room.

Mike and I just hit 17 years last weekend. We're at about 5 times a week. But, like you, have two young kids. My youngest asked me today what I was crying about, then the oldest said he heard laughing. Hahaha! Dammit. We need a soundproof room.

HeyNikki, please tell them! It really is great for children to have a sense that their parents have pleasure with each other in the baby making department even when they are not intending to make any more babies, and for them to gain a sense that it really is a lot of fun for you!

HeyNikki, please tell them! It really is great for children to have a sense that their parents have pleasure with each other in the baby making department even when they are not intending to make any more babies, and for them to gain a sense that it really is a lot of fun for you!

They're 8 and 6... A little too soon. But we will when the time is right. Neither of them have even asked where babies come from yet.

They're 8 and 6... A little too soon. But we will when the time is right. Neither of them have even asked where babies come from yet.

I hope it's a lovely exchange for them and for you when it happens. Our youngest was I think 7 when we left a book for them to find in the living room one Saturday morning, and then bring upstairs to talk to us about. It went well.

Through those years we had a rule about Saturday morning: they went straight downstairs rather than into our room. It worked fine and we could have that lazy morning smootch humpy stuff with no concern. When they were no longer little we fixed a bolt on the bedroom door, just in case they forgot about the knock and wait rule. That continues to give my wife a sense of freedom from the bed and from the covers - and the one still at home is 30!

I think thats the main reason its only 2-3 times a week, no sound proofing….. yet!! lol. we actually got busted not to long ago, lol. give mike a high five for me K :)

*sigh* was he traveling. I just got to remove that as an excuse. But well see. Been home for 6 months and the average aint that good. Thought of starting a new thread..."Things you dont want to hear just before sex". Seems to help wipe out desire.... "Did the dog do its duties?"(ie did the dog pee and poop). "Whats the new company policy on...?"

Married 28 years.

A question for all the marrieds out there, and those in long-term relationships: How often do you have sex?

And, do you consider that amount to be OK? Good? Bad? Amazing? Awful?

Me: Married 13 years
Sex: Once a month, if that, lately. Was about twice a month in the not-so-distant past.

I classify this frequency as abysmal.

Married 11, together 14.
Once so far this year, so my batting average continues to decrease with little playing time.

While kids impact it, it was declining prior to that

Mine rather talk with other girls and jerkoff(david1971

Goes online promised he would never again

Back