Just how often do you get hit on when your out with friends,

and have you ever given in to temptation?.sorry guys no offense. but i'm only only interested
in the woman's point of view. come on ladies don't be shy.i don't bite........much.

My wife says that she got hit on every time she went out with her friends when she was younger. They used to go to happy hour often one night each week, and she almost always had men hit on her. She usually told me about it when she got home.

and have you ever given in to temptation?.sorry guys no offense. but i'm only only interested
in the woman's point of view. come on ladies don't be shy.i don't bite........much.

Virtually every time, especially at a bar or nightclub. Which is almost to be expected at those types of places, I suppose, if we're not arm-in-arm with a man. Sometimes, even telling guys that I'm seeing someone or engaged isn't a deterrent. Once, I even lied and said I was married, and that didn't work, either. One of these days, I'm going to say that I'm a lesbian just to see the reaction.

Virtually every time, especially at a bar or nightclub. Which is almost to be expected at those types of places, I suppose, if we're not arm-in-arm with a man. Sometimes, even telling guys that I'm seeing someone or engaged isn't a deterrent. Once, I even lied and said I was married, and that didn't work, either. One of these days, I'm going to say that I'm a lesbian just to see the reaction.
Using the lesbian line, just to get a guy to leave me be, has never worked for me… if anything they become more interested, and inevitably convinced that we should make it a threesome. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don’t normally let it get to the point of the repeated “polite dismissal”, but most guys hitting on you in bars & clubs aren’t exactly thinking with their brains. *laughs* I’m probably not too convincing on that front either since I’m proudly Team Strictly Dickly most of the time. 🤪

Also, I wouldn’t say I get hit on a lot when I’m out with friends. I’m not purposely trying to garner attention like some of my friends are. *laughs* However, I would say that I get approached more seriously, especially by couples, or for couples. Though I don’t count that as being hit on; so much as their showing genuine interest with explicit intent to proposition me. Annnndddd, I may or may not willingly indulge in that… 😏

Thank's for the reply.

so the answer to the question have you ever succumb to temptation is no? or are you pleading the 5th LOL.

I get hit on pretty much anytime I'm out with my friends, but it tends to be more often then not boys around my age, and I'm not interested in boys my age. If it were an older man, then I would likely give them a bit of my time. However with the boys I have to politely decline.

Does it make the lady’s horny knowing a guy wants her or more of a leave us alone! I know you must love the attention a little bit knowing you still got it!

It's almost a given. I've been hit on while pumping gas, grocery shopping, and at the doctors office! And if the guy is good looking, it definitely gets my imagination running. I've masturbated in my car so many times, because I've let my imagination run wild and gotten too hot while out and about.
Very hot ! That has to be a wonderful sight to behold ❤️

At least a decade. But I’ve never been one to get hit on very much; I’ve been told my vibe is pretty unapproachable.

Thank's for the reply.

so the answer to the question have you ever succumb to temptation is no? or are you pleading the 5th LOL.
I've never gone home with a random guy I met while out with my friends. I've made out with some, but nothing more than a kiss or a squeeze. I have gone on subsequent dates with some of these men, but have never "given into temptation" like that. I'm boring. :)

Does it make the lady’s horny knowing a guy wants her or more of a leave us alone! I know you must love the attention a little bit knowing you still got it!

A good chunk of my friends hate knowing it. At least that’s what they SAY. Me? Definitely gets me going.

I'll admit I get hit on when with a girlfriend or two and while a few of the guys were interesting enough to get me imagining things, I have never gone behind my husbands back with another man. That being said, as I am bisexual, we have had a long time understanding about women. He knows I need my "girl time" occasionally, that is sex with another woman with no men present. And while I have not been approached as often by women, it has happened and from time to time, has led to a back seat or a bedroom.

I’ve never noticed anyone hitting on me 🤷🏻‍♀️. I do, however, make guy friends super easily and am often found chatting and being a dick with a group of them depending on the setting. No one takes it further

It's almost a given. I've been hit on while pumping gas, grocery shopping, and at the doctors office! And if the guy is good looking, it definitely gets my imagination running. I've masturbated in my car so many times, because I've let my imagination run wild and gotten too hot while out and about.
Sounds like a lot of fun…has anyone ever caught you?

Back