How many wifes want to suck another mans cock?

How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?

• Hell yes

Votes: 346 58.3%
  • yes

Votes: 102 17.2%
  • If he wants me too

Votes: 97 16.4%
  • no

Votes: 48 8.1%

• Total voters
I'd love to watch my girlfriend suck another mans cock, but I'd be jealous and want to suck it as well.

A Really BIG ONE?

Hubby was and remains my first and only. I love him with all my heart. He'd never ask, but if he did, I'd let him cajole me into it. Never letting on that my secret explorations of sites like this one have taught me that he has a little dick. And that I've come to crave a really big one.

So, I am 10 inches long and 2 1/2 inches thick. Would you like to suck on that?

I absolutely love having a nice hard cock in my mouth, be it mu husband's or another mans! The best is having him fucking me while I lick and suck the other man! It's even better if he's not fully rigid when I begin. :p I've always been complimented and several men have sworn up and down that they had never cum from oral before meeting me, but I've never met a man who hasn't cum that way with me. haha It's such a lustful and also satisfying feeling to look him straight in the eye!

We've had a few MFM encounters in the past couple of years (and a few 1 on 1's for me) and plan on many more! My husband has received a handful of cell phone videos of me sucking and watches them very frequently. I re-watch them too. ;)

Last edited:
I absolutely love having a nice hard cock in my mouth, be it mu husband's or another mans! The best is having him fucking me while I lick and suck the other man! It's even better if he's not fully rigid when I begin. :p I've always been complimented and several men have sworn up and down that they had never cum from oral before meeting me, but I've never met a man who hasn't cum that way with me. haha It's such a lustful and also satisfying feeling to look him straight in the eye!

We've had a few MFM encounters in the past couple of years (and a few 1 on 1's for me) and plan on many more! My husband has received a handful of cell phone videos of me sucking and watches them very frequently. I re-watch them too. ;)

Ahh. A chance here for the women to boast and for the men to beg. A hot topic, and TeasePleaseHer has the best answer of all, and she sounds like she'd be great therapy. I'd love to see those cellphone videos-- love to be in one, of course.

wife is willing

Okay Guys And Woman? I Would Love To See My Baby Suck Another While I Have My Way With Her, She Is So Great!!! Does Anything I Want. What Can I Expect? I Talked To Her About This And She Said She Would Do Anything In The Bed For Me. Holy Shit!!! Its A New Marriage And Hey!! You Know!! I Dont Want To Ruin Our Relationship, Will I? I Would Like To See Her Get Fucked As Well While She Sucks Me, But I Just Dont Know If I Would Snap After That Sexual Feeling Left Me, You Know What I Mean Yes? Please Give Me Some Solid Good Advice On This. Your Experiences And What Happen With Your First Time? How Did You Feel About It The Next Day And How Was Your Wife With You After? I Am Truly Confused Out Of My Head But Its So Damn Sexy Thinking About This Yes? Sucking Another I Dont Have An Issue With So What! But Allowing For Another To Penetrate Her? Well Thats Not So Hot On My To Do List But I Think Its Sexy As Hell To Watch And Help!

Just to report that my woman who adores sucking me pretty well every time we make love has nil interest is sucking another man. Suits me.

I've done it already. Hubby has to approve before I'll do it, but there have been a few guys that I've asked permission for. He's asked me to suck a couple that he's picked out too.

I let mine do it, if she tells me about it after. Not sure that she always tells me thoughi

We had friends that their wives wanted to suck and fuck me. Some I found out after the divorce and some during the marriage. One in particular we agreed to swap but the separation happened before we could actually make that a reality.

Well in our religion ( druid ) oral sex it is not initial. In a marriage You are permitted to receive Or give oral sex to anyone you like, but you are only permitted to have sexual intercourse with your husband and the same applies to the man when it comes to other women that he is not married to. So usually I've sucked off three maybe four different men normally during the week and I know and have seen my husband getting some girl to suck his dick off. Just like The guys that work In our cemetery on the grounds crew, each one of them has had a blowjob from me on many occasions right in front of my husband in the cemetery as they worked.. Just like when I go out on Saturday night to the bar with My Sister Wives and husband , I will end up giving a few guys a blowjob.....

Last edited:
My wife has always enjoyed sucking cock. The first time she cheated on me she sucked off her boss. That was the beginning of opening things up for us. And it was the last time she cheated because every time she had sex with other men subsequently she had my approval. Not that I had much choice at first but I sooned learned to embrace her hot wife ways.

My wife has always enjoyed sucking cock. The first time she cheated on me she sucked off her boss. That was the beginning of opening things up for us. And it was the last time she cheated because every time she had sex with other men subsequently she had my approval. Not that I had much choice at first but I sooned learned to embrace her hot wife ways.

Our situation is much like this. My wife cheated on me twice. She now knows that getting laid by other men turns me on. So when she indulges again it won't be cheating as she has my full approval.

And just to stay on topic, my wife hasn't given me any details of her trysts yet but I know my wife. She sucked both guys cocks.

... I know my wife. She sucked both guys cocks.
I like it,my friend, that though our situations and hopes are very different, we have this is common: a woman whose desire is a mouthful as well as a pussyful of man meat. They're to keep, eh? ;)

When I was married I had an affair with a former gf. My husband lost it. We had an entire weekend long fight that almost destroyed our townhouse. I mean a full on yelling and screaming and throwing shit kind of fight that lasted forever. During that time he must have called me a whore at least a zillion times. At one point I had this insane thought going thru my head that actually made me laugh in the middle of our melt down.

I thought about konking him over the head with something then when we woke up he'd be tied to a chair. I'd have my girlfriend there and make him watch us make love for a couple of hours. Show him what intimacy and bonding is supposed to be like. Let him see that there is a need inside of me that cannot be fulfilled any other way. There is a passion two women can share that is simply hard to explain in words.

Then part 2 unfolds. He thinks THAT makes me a whore? Sit up straight cupcake and hold on cause the ride is about to get bumpy.

I imagined parading a couple dozen guys in front of his still tied up smug self and flopping on my back while each one fucked me silly then I'd suck them all back to life and keep on until they were drained again. When all of this was done I'd walk over to him, grab my keys and slap him a good one and say "that's what a whore is asshole"

So I had this little thought running thru my mind in the midst of the fight to end all fights and could not help but laugh out loud.

For some reason the yelling got louder. Go figure.

Yes kids I was wrong for the affair and all that shit and got divorced because of it but for some reason I thought the story was funny.

Not married but I would have no problem if my wife was in the occasional mood to suck a guy's cock. Especially if she loves sucking cock.
I've been out with girl's where we've talked about such a thing.

I'd have rules that would have to be followed,though.

But I think it is hot even if she openly fantasizes about cock during sex or pillow talk during mutual masturbation.

When I was married I had an affair with a former gf. My husband lost it. We had an entire weekend long fight that almost destroyed our townhouse. I mean a full on yelling and screaming and throwing shit kind of fight that lasted forever. During that time he must have called me a whore at least a zillion times. At one point I had this insane thought going thru my head that actually made me laugh in the middle of our melt down.

I thought about konking him over the head with something then when we woke up he'd be tied to a chair. I'd have my girlfriend there and make him watch us make love for a couple of hours. Show him what intimacy and bonding is supposed to be like. Let him see that there is a need inside of me that cannot be fulfilled any other way. There is a passion two women can share that is simply hard to explain in words.

Then part 2 unfolds. He thinks THAT makes me a whore? Sit up straight cupcake and hold on cause the ride is about to get bumpy.

I imagined parading a couple dozen guys in front of his still tied up smug self and flopping on my back while each one fucked me silly then I'd suck them all back to life and keep on until they were drained again. When all of this was done I'd walk over to him, grab my keys and slap him a good one and say "that's what a whore is asshole"

So I had this little thought running thru my mind in the midst of the fight to end all fights and could not help but laugh out loud.

For some reason the yelling got louder. Go figure.

Yes kids I was wrong for the affair and all that shit and got divorced because of it but for some reason I thought the story was funny.

Wait...what ?! You had sex with another woman and you're husband got angry??!! I understand not a lot of guys would be like me and get aroused by another man screwing his wife. But another woman??!!

(Shaking my head)

Our situation is much like this. My wife cheated on me twice. She now knows that getting laid by other men turns me on. So when she indulges again it won't be cheating as she has my full approval.

And just to stay on topic, my wife hasn't given me any details of her trysts yet but I know my wife. She sucked both guys cocks.

When it happened I was not happy about it but I wasn't really surprised either. We had been going through a rough patch for which I must share the blame. A few months earlier I had fooled around with another woman. It was just a make out session - not for lack of trying to get more but she wasn't as easily convinced to give head as was my wife.

When my wife told me she had blown her boss I forgave her right away but when I said we could work it out she didn't want to. She wanted to separate. I was hurt but not really angry given our history. We agreed she would move out but she was still living at home when she went away on conference with her boss the next weekend. I still remember being at home sorting through our stuff, knowing she was off fucking her boss.

After she moved out we were still on speaking terms. And she still had to come back to the house to get a few things. One thing led to another and we were soon friends with benefits. Aside from my her, over the next 9 months I had two dates with boring women that had a long list of conditions for sex. Meanwhile she was getting laid frequently and easily.

Yet she started to come to me more and more often, including after dates. Within another year she was almost always at the house unless she was meeting with a lover. So we moved her out of her and got her a nice little condo down the street. Sometimes she brings her lovers home but more often they go to the condo.....then she comes to the house or I go over there.

It was another year before we formalized the arrangement - we were back together but she would fuck whomever she wanted while I would stay faithful to her (that is a whole other story). It is an odd arrangement but the reality is that I have a more frequent and better sex life than ever. We have started to layer in more kinky fetish aspects and she has been very willing to indulge me.

I have done so many times. Hubby likes to watch so sometimes I let him. But mostly it is just for me.....what better way to get to know a man than than take his cock in my mouth?

Back