Fucking wifes titties

I finally talked my wife into letting me fuck her sweet titties!
She has 34 b beautiful titties!
I was caressing and sucking her titties while she caressed my hard cock.
I asked her if I could fuck her titties, she never said anything, she just smilled and slid downd and put my cock between her titties!
I started sliding my cock between her titties! It didn't take long and I started cumming!
Ooohhh it felt so good! She licked and sucked my cock clean!
She then told me that her titties needed to be licked clean!
OMG I licked up all my cum off her and shared it with her!
Wow what a great time, can't wait till next time!
My tits were always too small for this so I don't often do it. It was disappointing for me because whenever I've seen it it looks good and fun and I've always wondered if it really is tight enough to provide any kind of good friction. Still a dream for me, hope I get to do it one day, I have gone up a size so there's hope yet 😁

My girlfriend is up for this and we've tried it a few times, but despite her very large, soft breasts, it's not that engaging. I think we need to look at technique a bit more, because I'm into the idea of it. Maybe if I had her wear a sports bra and went under that.
Or do it in a 69 position, facing her feet … possibilities !

I love laying on my back and having a guy fuck my tits. It's always so fun to see their cock disappear between them and with any luck, it's actually big enough for me to be able to give it a little suck each time it pokes out the top
Love this … one curvy older partner used to as well … she had a wicked way of licking on the upstroke and smiling .. grrrrrrrr

My tits were always too small for this so I don't often do it. It was disappointing for me because whenever I've seen it it looks good and fun and I've always wondered if it really is tight enough to provide any kind of good friction. Still a dream for me, hope I get to do it one day, I have gone up a size so there's hope yet 😁
You might think the friction is the exciting part, but really the appeal (for me at least) is my partner wanting to fully involve her breasts in our play and finally my ejaculation.

As a result, it matters not to me whether she is a Lucie Wilde or a Stoya: Coming between her breasts (the classic pearl necklace) is just as enjoyable as simply coming on them (particularly, for me, her nipples). The point is to come and thereby demonstrate how beautiful they are and how much I enjoy seeing and playing with them. My greatest pleasure is not my orgasm (really!) but making her feel sexy, her breasts irresistible to me.

Back