Fucking wifes titties

1960curious

Literotica Guru
I finally talked my wife into letting me fuck her sweet titties!
She has 34 b beautiful titties!
I was caressing and sucking her titties while she caressed my hard cock.
I asked her if I could fuck her titties, she never said anything, she just smilled and slid downd and put my cock between her titties!
I started sliding my cock between her titties! It didn't take long and I started cumming!
Ooohhh it felt so good! She licked and sucked my cock clean!
She then told me that her titties needed to be licked clean!
OMG I licked up all my cum off her and shared it with her!
Wow what a great time, can't wait till next time!

Good for you! My wife was introduced to the titty fuck in college, so she was ready for it when I put my cock between her boobs. It was even more fun after her boobs got bigger when having children.

I’ve never had a great tittie fuck. Several women tried but their tits were so small it was just sort of me madturbating on their chest.

My wife has D cups, but she’d just not that into it.

My gf has small tits but a big butt. She likes when I cum on her back for some reason so I've started sliding my cock beneath her thong and between her butt cheeks. Takes some willpower not to just penetrate her holes but the payoff is great. Semen up and down her back and then I massage it until it dries

My girlfriend is up for this and we've tried it a few times, but despite her very large, soft breasts, it's not that engaging. I think we need to look at technique a bit more, because I'm into the idea of it. Maybe if I had her wear a sports bra and went under that.

I’ve never had a great tittie fuck. Several women tried but their tits were so small it was just sort of me madturbating on their chest.

My wife has D cups, but she’d just not that into it.
My wife only has B cup. She or I just hold them together and I slide my cock back and foth on them, she gets me wet with her saliva and then my precum takes over for the lube!

My gf has small tits but a big butt. She likes when I cum on her back for some reason so I've started sliding my cock beneath her thong and between her butt cheeks. Takes some willpower not to just penetrate her holes but the payoff is great. Semen up and down her back and then I massage it until it dries
Used to do this with my wife. She loved having her mons ground into the bed. I'd lubricate her crack with my saliva and her leaking fluids. Once I came I'd lick her lower back clean....

I love laying on my back and having a guy fuck my tits. It's always so fun to see their cock disappear between them and with any luck, it's actually big enough for me to be able to give it a little suck each time it pokes out the top
I need and want you!

Finally, a subject I know about!

As a lover of big breasts, when I first read (in a Penthouse Forum 'letter', probably) about titfucking, it was like I discovered the moon and now had to go there. I dated women who had big breasts, so I was half way there, right? But I was afraid that suggesting a titfuck (and how exactly do you do that?) might offend them. So, I did without until I was with a woman who was so smitten with me (believe it or not) that I knew she wouldn't mind.

And it was as amazing as I had dreamed! Soft, warm, slippery with the right amount of lube*. It felt so good. And visually, it was just as exciting. The woman didn't seem to get much enjoyment from it, other than pleasing me.

Flash forward to just a few years ago. My sexlife with my wife was in the doldrums when slowly, almost imperceptibly, she began to enjoy the attention that I gave to her breasts more. This has continued and now her breasts and nipples are much more sensitive than they were for many years. She knows I love titfucking and now she gets real pleasure from it! So everybody winds! She feels good about her body, knowing how it excites me. She enjoys the feeling and the look. And I have all my dreams come true!

*That first time tittyfucking my college gf was so exciting. Once I realized she was up for it, I was crazy happy. She reached for a bottle of baby oil and lubed my cock and massaged it all over her huge, sagging tits. I straddled her chest and pushed her massive tits together around my cock. As soon as I began to pump my cock, her tits slipped out of my grasp. They were too slippery! We struggled for a while and wore some of the oil off. I ended up using a bit more force that was probably comfortable for her, but I blew my wad on her neck and those jugs.

A word to the wise. Don't overdo the oil.

My wife's tits are perfect for titty fucking. Sadly, she's never been a fan of it

My ex-wife, my fiancé, and a laundry list of ex’s and flings that have DD’s and to this day I haven’t titty fucked any of them. I don’t see the appeal. I have their mouth pussy and some their ass to fuck. Why would I bother with their tits?

One guy said to me about my exwife I bet you love fucking those tits.

It is something my wife and I do about once a month or so, just to keep things fresh. We use lube between her big boobs. We have 3 main ways of doing it. Her on her back, me on top of her tits. Me on my back, she over the top of me squeezing my cock between them. In the shower with her kneeling and lathered up. I think my favorite is with me on top. Like others have said, when I cum I push the tip out so the cum hits her neck and chin. Super sexy to look down at her beautiful face with my cum all over her neck.

It is something my wife and I do about once a month or so, just to keep things fresh. We use lube between her big boobs. We have 3 main ways of doing it. Her on her back, me on top of her tits. Me on my back, she over the top of me squeezing my cock between them. In the shower with her kneeling and lathered up. I think my favorite is with me on top. Like others have said, when I cum I push the tip out so the cum hits her neck and chin. Super sexy to look down at her beautiful face with my cum all over her neck.
Number one method is my preference as there is a small gravity assist keeping me between the girls.

Always been a big fan esp when I was nursing. Just the pressure to hold them together made milk squeeze out all over during which was so exciting. I still think about this twenty years later with the same man. Almost everything is better now than then as we were much less experienced…and I still love doing this with him. But I gotta admit I have trouble forgetting that one perfect fleeting thing that made it even better.

Always been a big fan esp when I was nursing. Just the pressure to hold them together made milk squeeze out all over during which was so exciting. I still think about this twenty years later with the same man. Almost everything is better now than then as we were much less experienced…and I still love doing this with him. But I gotta admit I have trouble forgetting that one perfect fleeting thing that made it even better.
That is so fucking hot! Sorry for being so crass. I loved it when my wife was still nursing. That being said I love to see me between her breasts anytime! Thanks for the share, it brought up some very nice memories.

When we do this sometimes do it with her laying down - she prefers to be on her back when fingering herself 😋 makes me cum when i know she is!

Back