How many wifes want to suck another mans cock?

How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?

• Hell yes

Votes: 346 58.3%
  • yes

Votes: 102 17.2%
  • If he wants me too

Votes: 97 16.4%
  • no

Votes: 48 8.1%

• Total voters
Carol here I have an answer for you husband and I did it. We told his two brothers, my three brother-in-law, two of his friends, my boss, and his boss that I am on meds and when I drink, I can't remember anything the next day. Now I went about making sure when any of the guys came by I would either be half dress, in sexy outfit or no bra low top. My two brother in laws were drinkers and one lived two doors down and he would come by when his wife was working and my husband was working at night. I always had a bottle and class full of vodka next to me...would take a sip so they thought I was drinking, then I would act drunk and let them take advantage of me ...you have to pick the aggressive one...
I'm dying to know. Which ones did it? Which ones did it with no prompting from you? Which ones took a bit of prompting? Which ones did you have to practically throw yourself at?

Mine certainly does

She had one in her mouth just this morning, and enjoyed it almost as much as I enjoyed watching her do it. And while I was out of country last week she went with a couple of our friends to an on-premise club and sucked on a few strange ones plus our male friend in between allowing a couple of cocks into her pussy. I had to hear about it on the phone the next night...wish I'd been there.

Perhaps the hottest thing is to watch her get so horny that she jams her tongue up some stranger's ass while she's being eaten to a cum.
I wish even my wife was ito it

Back