How do you like your pussy licked ?

Every time I see the title of this thread, I want to stop and say "Yes, please." I realize it doesn't answer the question, but I also can't think of any way I *don't* like it to be done. lol So, I stopped in and said it.
This is nice to hear, for those of us who try everything down there, but there must be some men who don't do it well! I had one girlfriend who told me she almost had another guy teach an ex-boyfriend how to do it.

It's funny.......

But, there are only two ways that women have ever told me they like to have their pussy licked ........... "Expertly & Often" ;)

Hubby doesn't do it often and when he does, not that well. So I digress, yet he gets bj's all the time. Hmmm, I think I'm doing something terribly wrong.

I love long licks where the tongue dives between my swollen lips, grazing a hopefully engorged clit. Sucking my clit and some finger action to go along with it. Don't worry about the mess, I'll lick your fingers when I'm done.

Wow!!!!!!

Hubby doesn't do it often and when he does, not that well. So I digress, yet he gets bj's all the time. Hmmm, I think I'm doing something terribly wrong.

I love long licks where the tongue dives between my swollen lips, grazing a hopefully engorged clit. Sucking my clit and some finger action to go along with it. Don't worry about the mess, I'll lick your fingers when I'm done.

You poor, poor young lady. That is the one sexual act that I desperately miss, we may be divorced, but man I loved her flavor.

Every time I see the title of this thread, I want to stop and say "Yes, please." I realize it doesn't answer the question, but I also can't think of any way I *don't* like it to be done. lol So, I stopped in and said it.

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know. I can't think of a way that I don't like to lick it. :D

Have you told hubby in detail of how you would like to be licked? Maybe you need to home school him. ;)

darkknightatl-i9ptt-5a8a5d.jpg

One aspect of this thread puzzles me. That is the replies from some women complaining that their men fail to give them exiting and satisfying oral sex.

What I fail to grasp is how two people in a relationship are unable to constructively discuss each others needs and desires and how best to meet them?

Apart from anything else, vocalization of needs and pleasures is an integral part?

It's a complicated situation, hard to explain. Thanks for your ideas...

I completely understand if you don't want to talk about it. Just trying to help. I could give the wife a manual, a picture book with step by step instructions, and a video on how to give a good bj and she still wouldn't be able to do it right. The desire just isn't there.

One aspect of this thread puzzles me. That is the replies from some women complaining that their men fail to give them exiting and satisfying oral sex.

What I fail to grasp is how two people in a relationship are unable to constructively discuss each others needs and desires and how best to meet them?

Apart from anything else, vocalization of needs and pleasures is an integral part?

Sometimes you can vocalize and discuss all you want, but if the other person has no desire or is unwilling to meet your needs, it's not going to happen.

Sometimes you can vocalize and discuss all you want, but if the other person has no desire or is unwilling to meet your needs, it's not going to happen.

Darkknight is correct - I have tried talking to him - thou at times I am hesitant because I feel like I'm complaining but I truly believe hub doesn't like it but he won't admit it - I HAVE ASKED!

Darkknight is correct - I have tried talking to him - thou at times I am hesitant because I feel like I'm complaining but I truly believe hub doesn't like it but he won't admit it - I HAVE ASKED!

Thanks :) You can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

---

After 35 years of marriage my wife decides she doesn't want me going down on her.
The way I like doing it, long slow, soft, and until the screaming is reduced to desparate moans and also using the Venus butterfly technique as well.

And since she has stopped me from getting my pussy eating fix and since there are no takers here to have me suck their dick, I'm looking for volunteers to allow me to eat that pussy.

Any takers???

Any real man loves to eat pussy! Don't get me wrong, if it is ripe and has been neglected then of course you have to pass. But a normal beautiful nectar filled flower is surely God's greatest creation. I can't believe someone calls themselves a man and won't eat pussy. In my twenties I came across many women who wouldn't allow me due to their own hang ups. However, several of my fondest cunnilingus memories were girls that hesitated or too shy at first. After some convincing I was treated to the freshest juices of the earth and literally changed the sex lives of all of those poor women. I know for a fact that at east the four that I still talk to will never be with another who won't eat their pussy, and it has to be the way I taught them.....

Back