Where, Oh Where?

LuckyDrake

Recovering Virgin
Today, I flashed back to something a wonderful friend said to me years ago. It was. “I can’t decide whether I like it best when you come in my mouth or in my pussy.” I assured her that either option — or both — made me very happy. Now I’m wondering how women and other men feel. Do you have a clear favorite or is it a close call?

Last edited:
My wife preferred cumming from cunnilingus. Then she would help me masturbate. We both had more intense orgasms that way. We did have penis in vagina intercourse, but neither of us had orgasms that were as intense as they were as when we had sex as previously described.

Sometimes she liked to rub my cum on her nipples. Other times she would rub my cum over my lips.

Obviously they are both very good. Cumming in the pussy has the advantage that you can be kissing at the same time. Mrs. Carnevil and I both love kissing! On the other hand, her mouth is very talented, and gives me more intense orgasms than her pussy does.

But the best of both worlds is cumming in her very talented hands during an extended handjob, while kissing.

The best orgasm of my life was from oral. I reciprocated. The woman and I are now thousands of miles apart but we keep in touch. We still agree about how wonderful that night was. She said that she nearly came when I did, so I’m pretty sure that she would vote for In Her Mouth.

Mostly in my wife pussy but one time I was 69 and on top fucking her mouth and asked her to finger me and she did and was going to town and I just let loose a load ! She wasn’t happy and never happened again unfortunately 😢

My hottest memories are of the long-ago times when I got my cock sucked to orgasm and the woman would take my cumload in her mouth and swallow it. I loved knowing that I was doing this and that she didn't mind or even enjoyed it too! I loved the way she sounded as she felt my come shooting into her mouth. And I loved hearing and feeling her swallow it.

I love coming in a pussy, but the woman is more passive. I love to know that a woman is into the sex and my cock and wants to really feel and be a part of my pleasure like I am when I eat her pussy.

I think Hubby would give the edge to coming in my pussy, and I would give the edge to him coming in my mouth. But we both like it either way, and it's almost always his choice... although, I love riding him and hopping off at the last minute to take it in my mouth, tasting myself on him before he fills my mouth... ❤️❤️❤️

My hottest memories are of the long-ago times when I got my cock sucked to orgasm and the woman would take my cumload in her mouth and swallow it. I loved knowing that I was doing this and that she didn't mind or even enjoyed it too! I loved the way she sounded as she felt my come shooting into her mouth. And I loved hearing and feeling her swallow it.

I love coming in a pussy, but the woman is more passive. I love to know that a woman is into the sex and my cock and wants to really feel and be a part of my pleasure like I am when I eat her pussy.
"I love to know that a woman is into the sex and my cock..."

This is so true for me as well....

Back