Any other married women turned on when random men call you “slut”?

I wonder if part of it is that secret identity, desire, fantasy thoughts playing out. You dont want the person you are with to think of you as a slut or perv or dirty but someone on a site or app like this... potentially sexy. I don't want to have sex with a stranger irl but playing fantasy on something like this, very arousing anfld my wife could benefit from the turn on. Or not wanting fantasy known, my wife calling me daddy... no thanks, a stranger on an app like this playing? Big turn on. Odd but our brains work differently for sex stuff.

I feel in these situations its made naughtier when the lady in question is someone that noone would suspect enjoys being called a slut.
The strait laced quiet lady with hidden desires.

Me and wife go out dancing sometimes. Latin music and salsa/ bachata. I love to dance with other women and her other man. Just the variation of it. This one time not too long ago she was having a moment with this tall handsome man (great dancer btw) and she got even more close than usual with him. When we got back together for another song she admitted the guy grabbed her ass a little, in a subtle kind of way.

I asked if she liked it. She admitted that she did. We were dancing very closely while saying this and eventually I called her a "slut", but not as an accusationnal sense, just teasing her. An hour later the man came back and asked for another dance. I left the room for a few minutes, then came back. The song ended. She came to see me and told me he went further this time, rubbing his cock on her thigh every chance he got.

That got her very excited. I asked if "my slut wanted to go back home get fucked. We went to the car and back home in 10 minutes. In the kitchen, she grabbed a glass of water but i took her right there standing up calling her a whore the whole time. Her pussy dripped with excitement. This was a fun time :)

Back