Men or women - have you ever had a totally no-contact-with-genitals anal orgasm?

I haven’t been fucked in the ass in well over a decade as I am happily married, but I just thought back to an experience I had in 2004. I left work for a long lunch to take it up the ass from a transsexual named Christina that I fooled around with on and off since the late 90’s. She was Columbian, but looked very Asian in the face. She had a stacked body, almost 6 foot, in perfect shape but had a fat ass. After she got her fake tits, she was a goddess. The only issue was she had bad breath. She sometimes charged me and sometimes didn’t, I think I had to pay that day.

I remember it was over 90 degrees in New York City and her apartment didn’t have air conditioning. She roomed with two other girls at that time and they were home. Being a totally closeted transsexual lover, who much preferred to bottom, it always turned me on when strangers heard or saw me getting fucked.

Our cocks were really something, both about the same size. Just under a (true) seven inches and thick. I mentioned her bad breath because I wouldn’t kiss her on the mouth, it was that bad. We would get hard by getting naked and rubbing our cocks and bodies together, maybe heavy neck and ear kissing. That day, it was so hot, we were covered in sweat before I dropped to my knees to suck her big girly-cock.

We typically flipped fucked when we hung out, and that’s what I planned to do that day. I would always have to get fucked first though because I wouldn’t be in the mood after I came. That day, the heat, the audience, man, I remember every position. I sucked her for a few minutes while she was laying on her back and then she positioned me in a missionary position. She worked her big dick in my still tight hole slowly, then fucked me missionary on her knees for a few minutes. I then pulled myself up and wrapped my arms around her body, her significant erection deep inside me, and turned her to lay on her back. Now on top, my favorite, I rode her like the gaped, experienced whore I was. When I was on top, I moaned and screamed and begged her to fuck me harder. I wanted her roommates and the people on the street to know I was getting fucked like a little slut.

I keep bringing up the heat because I was sweating so much, it was pouring all over her. At some point she told me to stand up and had me lean up against her desk. I bent over slightly and put my palms on the surface. When she commenced fucking me, the slapping our bodies made was nearly as loud as my screams of pleasure. My rock hard dick would slap my then flat stomach ever time she slammed her cock in me, and then slap my thighs when she pulled back. I’d cum from getting fucked in the ass before, but always with some sort of stimulus on my cock. You know, getting stroked or being fucked face down while my erection was pushing into the mattress. But I had never cum hands free from an ass-reaming. But being bent over that desk, with every anal nerve stimulated by the pounding I was taking, whoa, it made me explode. I came all over her floor a few minutes before she deposited her load in the condom up my rectum.

It was probably the best fuck of my life - including those where I penetrated a woman or transsexual. I was able to recreate it with certain sex toys here and there and an Asian transsexual in Toronto, who was also so hot and pretty well-endowed, fucked a load out of me. She was standing up at the side of the bed, I was lying on my back, legs straight up, my big dick slapping back and forth as she slammed me hard. The first stream spurted up to my nipples! And the rest dribbled out into my belly button.

I have to imagine there were others…I’ll try to remember, but anyone else want to share a pure anal orgasm story?
Great story and I read your published one too!
ES

One time that comes to mind my wife was pegging me. We were in an awkward position so I was using my hands to stabilize myself and she was holding on to my thighs. She hadn’t been fucking me for very long, when I really started tt ooze. Every time she pushed into me I gushed. It wasn’t just a couple of times it was many. She would push into me and I’d gush fluid.

Are you asking about anal stimulation leading to penile orgasm or prostate orgasm? I have had both and they are very different.

Penile orgasm from anal stimulation isn't really all that much different from a normal penile orgasm, other than its novelty and unexpectedness. Which can make it more exciting and satisfying. I usually experience this in situations that are highly erotically charged (like the time my wife's ex-fiance fucked me like a rag doll while she cheered us on). Or a lot of mental foreplay and teasing. I even managed a pure mental orgasm with no external stimulation on a couple of occasions under perfect conditions.

Prostate orgasms are a different thing altogether, and are much more intense and only happen (for me anyways) from intense anal stimulation. These may or may not include a full ejaculation but either way are a mind blowing experience. And the best part is there is usually no refractory period. I have had as many as four prostate orgasms within minutes of each other before I can't take it anymore.

Prostate orgasms are just amazing. Don’t often get the opportunity but my Aneros Vice can have me cumming for hours. It’s usually exhaustion that brings a session to an end. And I have some alone time tomorrow so guess what I’ll be doing 👿

Quite often. My wife prefers to do my ass. So, I've gotten good at it.

One time years ago, my wife was running a bath. She was on the floor on her hands in knees checking the water. Arms in the tub, body over the edge and legs on the floor outside. I walked in behind her and to be goofy I started fingering her ass. She came in about 20 seconds. It was very unusual. She said there was something about the warm water, cold air, and my finger that just pushed her over the edge. To this day she's embarrassed about it, compares it to a guy having premature ejaculation or some nonsense.

It hasn't happened in quite a while, but when I was very young, I would frequently orgasm spontaneously while I was being energetically throatfucked by my best friend Larry. Since I was always fully clothed, it caused quite a mess in my underwear and I had to run home to change.

100% and when I was having sex, it was almost always anal, and the harder I was pounded, the harder I came. The best feeling is being rammed so hard I lose control of my bladder and just pee everywhere and the fucking just keeps going. Guaranteed power orgasm on that one.

Are you asking about anal stimulation leading to penile orgasm or prostate orgasm? I have had both and they are very different.

Penile orgasm from anal stimulation isn't really all that much different from a normal penile orgasm, other than its novelty and unexpectedness. Which can make it more exciting and satisfying. I usually experience this in situations that are highly erotically charged (like the time my wife's ex-fiance fucked me like a rag doll while she cheered us on). Or a lot of mental foreplay and teasing. I even managed a pure mental orgasm with no external stimulation on a couple of occasions under perfect conditions.

Prostate orgasms are a different thing altogether, and are much more intense and only happen (for me anyways) from intense anal stimulation. These may or may not include a full ejaculation but either way are a mind blowing experience. And the best part is there is usually no refractory period. I have had as many as four prostate orgasms within minutes of each other before I can't take it anymore.
Five is my limit, and then have to rest.

It is so hot to watch it happen has to feel amazing! Hope to experience one day! Have tried with toys to no luck unfortunately will keep trying for sure!

I haven’t been fucked in the ass in well over a decade as I am happily married, but I just thought back to an experience I had in 2004. I left work for a long lunch to take it up the ass from a transsexual named Christina that I fooled around with on and off since the late 90’s. She was Columbian, but looked very Asian in the face. She had a stacked body, almost 6 foot, in perfect shape but had a fat ass. After she got her fake tits, she was a goddess. The only issue was she had bad breath. She sometimes charged me and sometimes didn’t, I think I had to pay that day.

I remember it was over 90 degrees in New York City and her apartment didn’t have air conditioning. She roomed with two other girls at that time and they were home. Being a totally closeted transsexual lover, who much preferred to bottom, it always turned me on when strangers heard or saw me getting fucked.

Our cocks were really something, both about the same size. Just under a (true) seven inches and thick. I mentioned her bad breath because I wouldn’t kiss her on the mouth, it was that bad. We would get hard by getting naked and rubbing our cocks and bodies together, maybe heavy neck and ear kissing. That day, it was so hot, we were covered in sweat before I dropped to my knees to suck her big girly-cock.

We typically flipped fucked when we hung out, and that’s what I planned to do that day. I would always have to get fucked first though because I wouldn’t be in the mood after I came. That day, the heat, the audience, man, I remember every position. I sucked her for a few minutes while she was laying on her back and then she positioned me in a missionary position. She worked her big dick in my still tight hole slowly, then fucked me missionary on her knees for a few minutes. I then pulled myself up and wrapped my arms around her body, her significant erection deep inside me, and turned her to lay on her back. Now on top, my favorite, I rode her like the gaped, experienced whore I was. When I was on top, I moaned and screamed and begged her to fuck me harder. I wanted her roommates and the people on the street to know I was getting fucked like a little slut.

I keep bringing up the heat because I was sweating so much, it was pouring all over her. At some point she told me to stand up and had me lean up against her desk. I bent over slightly and put my palms on the surface. When she commenced fucking me, the slapping our bodies made was nearly as loud as my screams of pleasure. My rock hard dick would slap my then flat stomach ever time she slammed her cock in me, and then slap my thighs when she pulled back. I’d cum from getting fucked in the ass before, but always with some sort of stimulus on my cock. You know, getting stroked or being fucked face down while my erection was pushing into the mattress. But I had never cum hands free from an ass-reaming. But being bent over that desk, with every anal nerve stimulated by the pounding I was taking, whoa, it made me explode. I came all over her floor a few minutes before she deposited her load in the condom up my rectum.

It was probably the best fuck of my life - including those where I penetrated a woman or transsexual. I was able to recreate it with certain sex toys here and there and an Asian transsexual in Toronto, who was also so hot and pretty well-endowed, fucked a load out of me. She was standing up at the side of the bed, I was lying on my back, legs straight up, my big dick slapping back and forth as she slammed me hard. The first stream spurted up to my nipples! And the rest dribbled out into my belly button.

I have to imagine there were others…I’ll try to remember, but anyone else want to share a pure anal orgasm story?
Fuckkk this is hot! This is just what I fantasize about . I would love to cum from just being fucked in the ass , but it hasn’t happened yet.

I do when my wife Pegs me. The other day it didn’t take much. We made out for a while then she rolled me on my back and climbed on top. She slid into me deep and bit my nipple so hard.

Yes! It's such an amazing feeling as a guy.
If I use my really big, thick cock shaped dildo I insta cum the first time it bottoms out (pun intended)
This happens every time so I actually don't fuck myself with it that much. I use a smaller one to play and edge my ass for way longer before angling it so it smashes my prostate and opens the flood gates.

With another guy its happend to a couple of times. Most memorable was at a gay sauna club in the movie room. He was hot, smooth and lovely curved cock. We sucked each other for a bit and he said he wanted to fuck me. Yes please!
I said shall we go to a booth but he wanted me there.
He was sitting on a padded bench and he spun me round and slid me down into his cock facing away.
Omg his cock was so good in me, he just held my hips and used my ass on his cock.
I was bracing my hands on my knees just bouncing on his lap.
Before long my cock was spraying cum everywhere with no contact at all and soon after he rewarded me with a load deep in hole.
Good times!
I think the three or four other guys in the movie room enjoyed it too...

Using half a Kielbasa sausage as a dildo. Visually the turkey ones seem to be the right color for me - compared to the beef ones. I take it out the package, dry it off well and give it about 10 -15 secs in the microwave to get it up to blood warm temperature. Lubed with a thick neutral lube. I lie on my back with my knees high like in missionary. It slides right in like a real cock. It has the texture and flex of a real hard cock. I can use different amounts of the length to stay shallow, popping in my entrance, go deeper for my prostate or even deeper to feed it deep into my gut like a huge guy would be. When I find the correct spot as I rub my prostate each stroke milks pre-cum out my flaccid cock. When i am ready - I fuck my ass silly - like a lover would and I spurt cum everywhere.

OK I'm sure this is a bit different but here goes.

I had hooked up with a woman on a biz trip and we had amazing mind-blowing sex.

We continued chatting texting over the next 6-8 months. Lots of tension building.

Another conference and we hook up again. All I can think about is eating her ass (she was very into anal). Anyways she came into my hotel room. I removed her pants and had her bend over the one chair. I then began devouring her asshole. She was incredibly loud and not only did she cum from my rimming but my cock actually exploded without it being touched. I literally came from giving a rimjob.

Back