Men or women - have you ever had a totally no-contact-with-genitals anal orgasm?

Just had another mind-blowing one last Saturday.
I mounted my fat dildo so I could take it doggy style. I had been edging most of the day. So, I was more than ready, but I took it really slowly and just enjoyed.

I leaked copious precum for a long time before having a massive orgasm. I have never cum that much in all of my >60 years. I just kept spewing cum and shaking like an earthquake. Just the thought of it has me on the verge of cumming just sitting here typing this.

Last edited:
I gave my ex an explosive Cummings experience by playing with her nipples. I also only cam close once to having a prostate experience and I try and find that sweet spot to cum.

Using a vibrating dildo and or having a guy who has mastered the P-Spot technique creates that free hands flow that is mind blowing. Has happened frequently for me in those situations. Another one-time experience was when I was bound and fingered by a wonderful, sexy master/daddy. OMG!

I haven’t been fucked in the ass in well over a decade as I am happily married, but I just thought back to an experience I had in 2004. I left work for a long lunch to take it up the ass from a transsexual named Christina that I fooled around with on and off since the late 90’s. She was Columbian, but looked very Asian in the face. She had a stacked body, almost 6 foot, in perfect shape but had a fat ass. After she got her fake tits, she was a goddess. The only issue was she had bad breath. She sometimes charged me and sometimes didn’t, I think I had to pay that day.

I remember it was over 90 degrees in New York City and her apartment didn’t have air conditioning. She roomed with two other girls at that time and they were home. Being a totally closeted transsexual lover, who much preferred to bottom, it always turned me on when strangers heard or saw me getting fucked.

Our cocks were really something, both about the same size. Just under a (true) seven inches and thick. I mentioned her bad breath because I wouldn’t kiss her on the mouth, it was that bad. We would get hard by getting naked and rubbing our cocks and bodies together, maybe heavy neck and ear kissing. That day, it was so hot, we were covered in sweat before I dropped to my knees to suck her big girly-cock.

We typically flipped fucked when we hung out, and that’s what I planned to do that day. I would always have to get fucked first though because I wouldn’t be in the mood after I came. That day, the heat, the audience, man, I remember every position. I sucked her for a few minutes while she was laying on her back and then she positioned me in a missionary position. She worked her big dick in my still tight hole slowly, then fucked me missionary on her knees for a few minutes. I then pulled myself up and wrapped my arms around her body, her significant erection deep inside me, and turned her to lay on her back. Now on top, my favorite, I rode her like the gaped, experienced whore I was. When I was on top, I moaned and screamed and begged her to fuck me harder. I wanted her roommates and the people on the street to know I was getting fucked like a little slut.

I keep bringing up the heat because I was sweating so much, it was pouring all over her. At some point she told me to stand up and had me lean up against her desk. I bent over slightly and put my palms on the surface. When she commenced fucking me, the slapping our bodies made was nearly as loud as my screams of pleasure. My rock hard dick would slap my then flat stomach ever time she slammed her cock in me, and then slap my thighs when she pulled back. I’d cum from getting fucked in the ass before, but always with some sort of stimulus on my cock. You know, getting stroked or being fucked face down while my erection was pushing into the mattress. But I had never cum hands free from an ass-reaming. But being bent over that desk, with every anal nerve stimulated by the pounding I was taking, whoa, it made me explode. I came all over her floor a few minutes before she deposited her load in the condom up my rectum.

It was probably the best fuck of my life - including those where I penetrated a woman or transsexual. I was able to recreate it with certain sex toys here and there and an Asian transsexual in Toronto, who was also so hot and pretty well-endowed, fucked a load out of me. She was standing up at the side of the bed, I was lying on my back, legs straight up, my big dick slapping back and forth as she slammed me hard. The first stream spurted up to my nipples! And the rest dribbled out into my belly button.

I have to imagine there were others…I’ll try to remember, but anyone else want to share a pure anal orgasm story?
Yes. With a prostate massager. 👍😎

I love this story! I’ve been fucked by transsexuals many times. I only had the nerve to tell one biological woman about my desire to be fucked. We bought a sizable strap-on, and it was 15 years ago, but as I recall, I too wouldn’t get hard and did not cum. It is awesome, but it is not the same as a real cock inside you. So I’m really glad you at least had the one experience. I probably would have too if I continued getting pegged.

On another note, I love ur description of the anal orgasm. It definitely is different and feels like it is coming from inside ur body. My traditional climaxes clearly start in my penis. It was so hot to read that and reminisce on those immensely pleasurable ejaculations!!
You didnt mention whether or not your cock is stiff when you're getting fucked in the ass? I've had my wife peg me a coupe of times and I fall into the flaccid-while-pegging camp. From what I've read this is fairly common. Is it possible to anal-orgasm while flaccid? Oh, do tell!

You didnt mention whether or not your cock is stiff when you're getting fucked in the ass? I've had my wife peg me a coupe of times and I fall into the flaccid-while-pegging camp. From what I've read this is fairly common. Is it possible to anal-orgasm while flaccid? Oh, do tell!

I too would say I’m in the flaccid while pegging camp. I mean it can go up and down a few times. If my wife is pegging me and I’m focusing on something, maybe things she’s saying or her chest or what ever my penis will get hard. Im very lucky my wife knows just how to do it, most of my prostate orgasms have been flaccid.

I too would say I’m in the flaccid while pegging camp. I mean it can go up and down a few times. If my wife is pegging me and I’m focusing on something, maybe things she’s saying or her chest or what ever my penis will get hard. Im very lucky my wife knows just how to do it, most of my prostate orgasms have been flaccid.
1704406896407.png

BTW - you ARE very lucky that she knows the spot! Does she get off on pegging you - ie has SHE ever had an orgasm through just pegging you?

BTW - you ARE very lucky that she knows the spot! Does she get off on pegging you - ie has SHE ever had an orgasm through just pegging you?

It was her idea to try it. It took communication and a lot of poking around to figure it out. She has had orgasms while pegging but not Common. But she always gets one or more after.

I haven’t been fucked in the ass in well over a decade as I am happily married, but I just thought back to an experience I had in 2004.

If you have not been fucked in ass by her and you love it, then you are not happily married...

And to answer the question - yes, many times from prostate massage/milking and from pegging.

Yes, when my wife used to touch me she would start rubbing my back just above my crack. I couldn't help myself and would moan and raise my butt and start humping the air as I tried to get her to finger fuck me like I needed. She knew I would cry out as my fluid flowed. She called me her little bitch boy and refused to touch my penis.

Back