Any other married women turned on when random men call you “slut”?

Yes I agree, there is something about being called a naughty name by someone other than the man I'm dating in a public setting that definitely gets me going a bit because of the humiliation factor.
my experience is that if you call a girl you meet at a party a slut you sometimes get slapped and sometimes they want to fuck you

Yes I agree, there is something about being called a naughty name by someone other than the man I'm dating in a public setting that definitely gets me going a bit because of the humiliation factor.
Do you have any situations that happened you would like to share?

This is a weird thing I didn’t notice until my second marriage. Men being rebuffed or just feeling the urge to call me a “slut” in social situations, I found it irritating when I was single and weirdly arousing when I was married, to the point I’d rebuff men just so they’d call me a “dumb slut” or “big titted whore” or whatever variation
Men would call you a slut when you said no to them? Usually guys call me a slut when I do something degrading without hesitation and sometimes I'll here them say "only a slut would do that" or "wow you're a real slut." I kind of take it as a compliment

Men would call you a slut when you said no to them? Usually guys call me a slut when I do something degrading without hesitation and sometimes I'll here them say "only a slut would do that" or "wow you're a real slut." I kind of take it as a compliment
I admit its an ironic choice of words, but really I realize they are just hurt from being turned down. But in the midst of that moment it turns me on like I wanna call their bluff.

I admit its an ironic choice of words, but really I realize they are just hurt from being turned down. But in the midst of that moment it turns me on like I wanna call their bluff.
When I was younger and didn't put out, guys would try to hurt me by calling me a cunt. Or sometimes when they demanded I have sex with them they'd say they heard I was a real slut, why aren't I doing it with them. And I'd just say, well guy you heard wrong

My wife gets even wetter when I start calling her names during a good fucking session but I learned not to do so if it's more of the intimate, love making situation. Calling her a cock sucking slut when she's down on her knees makes her take me deeper and let's me get a bit more rough.

The psychology of why "slut shaming" is an erotic experience for some women, at least for some of the time, is a complete mystery to me - just as getting turned on by being dominated is for the many sophisticated and enlightened women who have told me how horny it makes them. :confused: ???

Btw a good number of the latter said it had only fantasy value for them - they would never follow through with it irl.

I, and I'm sure many other guys, would appreciate a clear and logical explanation of these apparently contradictory female turn-ons.

The psychology of why "slut shaming" is an erotic experience for some women, at least for some of the time, is a complete mystery to me - just as getting turned on by being dominated is for the many sophisticated and enlightened women who have told me how horny it makes them. :confused: ???

Btw a good number of the latter said it had only fantasy value for them - they would never follow through with it irl.

I, and I'm sure many other guys, would appreciate a clear and logical explanation of these apparently contradictory female turn-ons.
I think it's kind of like - if you call a skinny girl - fat, she would laugh, but if you call a fat girl fat, she'll be insulted.

Do you mean like in a bar when a guy approaches you, or like just some complete stranger walking by and muttering "slut!"

Yess!!!! This!!!!

I fucking looooove being secretly slutty, and it makes me almost automatically wet when I get called a slut, like my secret identity is out or something. Then I almost wanna prove it ;-)
When you're in the right situation, and at ease with your partner - or partners, using explicit words is natural and healthy, and a huge turn-on.

my experience is that if you call a girl you meet at a party a slut you sometimes get slapped and sometimes they want to fuck you
It definitely does likely depend on who says it and how it's said to me as to how I'll feel about it. Also my current mood and level of sobreity may play into how I feel about it as well.

This is a weird thing I didn’t notice until my second marriage. Men being rebuffed or just feeling the urge to call me a “slut” in social situations, I found it irritating when I was single and weirdly arousing when I was married, to the point I’d rebuff men just so they’d call me a “dumb slut” or “big titted whore” or whatever variation
This is very interesting to me. During our hotwife period, my ex-wife had one ironclad rule for playmates: "Do not call me a slut." I think it brought up a lot of guilt and shame from her younger day as a very sexually active woman.

My former hotwife hated it when playmates called her a slut or whore. Enough for it to end a playdate. I think she felt like those names took power away from her. She was choosing to give her married body to these men and calling her a slut made it seem like she was fucking them because she couldn't control herself.

My wife does. Then while she's getting off on her dildo while thinking about another guy we know, I ask he likes that doesn't he, she says yes, I ask why, she responds, because I'm a married slut wife. Whore doesn't do much for her, but growing up, slut, was the biggest slur you could use, and she likes rebelling against her youth...mmmm what a slut.

Last edited:
Color me confused. No way to know how a woman might react to being called a slut without do so? Ummm, not gonna be done by me. LOL

Back