Any other married women turned on when random men call you “slut”?

SavannaT

Headcase
This is a weird thing I didn’t notice until my second marriage. Men being rebuffed or just feeling the urge to call me a “slut” in social situations, I found it irritating when I was single and weirdly arousing when I was married, to the point I’d rebuff men just so they’d call me a “dumb slut” or “big titted whore” or whatever variation

I hate when my husband calls me a slut. But it makes me tingle when the someone else does. In the right situation and context.
I’m so glad you said that. I was about to call my wife a slut in the middle of sex but now I think I need to be a bit more crafty about it.

He did it for a while and every time it ruined it for me. I didn’t let him know. I just let him finish and went to bed after. But one day I just had to tell him. It feels better now.
What if I said, “want to get slutty with me?” That kind of makes it a joint effort.

That could be fun.
Followed by, “Baby, I know you’re not a slut but you sure can fuck like one.”

Too far? Too fast?

Oops. Just read the previous post so I added this edit. VF might not like that approach but my wife does not have a a whole lot of history so it might fly with her.

Has an aggressive business woman I have been call all kinds of unflattering names, most don’t effect me, it usually means I have gotten the upper hand. My ex on occasion referred to me as being a bit slutty usually in my appearance, no other man/woman has called me a slut to my face… maybe it’s time to return to my slutty ways of my youth.

Too far? Too fast?

Oops. Just read the previous post so I added this edit. VF might not like that approach but my wife does not have a a whole lot of history so it might fly with her.

Too far? Too fast?

With us, there’s a history involved. The first time he called me a slut was not at a good time.

This is a weird thing I didn’t notice until my second marriage. Men being rebuffed or just feeling the urge to call me a “slut” in social situations, I found it irritating when I was single and weirdly arousing when I was married, to the point I’d rebuff men just so they’d call me a “dumb slut” or “big titted whore” or whatever variation
I think if a guy called me that alone, it wouldn't do anything. But in public in front of others would be humiliating and probably get me aroused in a weird way. Or if a guy tells me to do something (like suck his cock) and I do it, and then he says only a slut would do that willingly without being forced.

I do my best not to use it unless we're in the middle of a super hot fuck session.
Never in public.

My take is that a woman who takes on a sense of wildness and enthusiasm both what she likes to do with sexual play and maybe dress up for the occasion can be and act slutty all that she wants.

I've always loved being called names during sex or with someone that I already have some rapport with and have him randomly call me a slut or all sorts of degrading names. That being said, if just a random guy walked by and called me a slut, I would beat his ass lol

I think if a guy called me that alone, it wouldn't do anything. But in public in front of others would be humiliating and probably get me aroused in a weird way. Or if a guy tells me to do something (like suck his cock) and I do it, and then he says only a slut would do that willingly without being forced.
Yes I agree, there is something about being called a naughty name by someone other than the man I'm dating in a public setting that definitely gets me going a bit because of the humiliation factor.

My first wife liked to be called a slut -- she said it described her perfectly

Back