How do you like your pussy licked ?

I like it licked while I am on top of his face with my knees along side his head. Then when my legs go weak, he moves to the side and licks my clit till I cum.

I like it licked while I am on top of his face with my knees along side his head. Then when my legs go weak, he moves to the side and licks my clit till I cum.

good technique :) I am happy to have my tongue doing its thing regardless of the position :) but like to have full access :) with my tongue and fingers

I love getting my pussy licked outdoors, by the lake on a set of rocks or a empty theater. No fingers for me actually, though it's good nonetheless. I like it when his hands grab my ass cheeks, both occasionally pulling me closer and squeezing until I'm a bit tender.

I love getting my pussy licked outdoors, by the lake on a set of rocks or a empty theater. No fingers for me actually, though it's good nonetheless. I like it when his hands grab my ass cheeks, both occasionally pulling me closer and squeezing until I'm a bit tender.

You're right - the perfect accompaniment must be those ass cheeks :) But how do you find an empty theatre?

I love when he sucks hard and really goes to town snacking on my lips. Even better when he's got a finger or two in my ass.

I love to lick pussy.....but most of all after I have or someone else has filled it with cum. So delicious.....mmmmmmmmmmm good

I love to make love to a woman (or women) with my mouth - giving them what they want and need. It may be passionate, deep tongue kissing, butterfly light flicking on her clit with my tongue, long wide strokes with my whole tongue, deep snakey tongue thrusts to her deepest sweetness, maybe a slip to her ass for some passionate whole-mouth kissing. Of course - mixing all of these in with a long private session results in the most fireworks.

Years ago when I was a young man I liked to joke with women before I'd start, "Now, let me know if I do something down here you don't like and I'll stop." The result was always a giggle, moans and legs spread back as far as they could go - giving me full access and as much time as I liked... Often, I enjoy holding hands with my partner when making love with my mouth. It makes me feel so close and connected with them.

Of course, if a woman wants to sit and smother I hope she's not too shy to initiate.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! I love "deep tongue kissing", "long white strokes with your whole tongue", and "deep snakey tongue thrusts". Wow! I'd love to have a man like you around... ALL THE TIME! ;)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! I love "deep tongue kissing", "long white strokes with your whole tongue", and "deep snakey tongue thrusts". Wow! I'd love to have a man like you around... ALL THE TIME! ;)

Oh how I love a woman who really appreciates good oral sex. I love giving it, but even moreso when she responds-- pulling her legs back further, guiding my head, rocking her hips for better access, or turning me over so she can get on top of me and grind her pussy in my face.

Oh how I love a woman who really appreciates good oral sex. I love giving it, but even moreso when she responds-- pulling her legs back further, guiding my head, rocking her hips for better access, or turning me over so she can get on top of me and grind her pussy in my face.

I would do all of the above and then some. ;)

The "then some" could get interesting!

Oh, for sure, as I'm sure you'd enjoy all the thrashing and squirming as you try to hold on tight, keep me pressed tightly to your mouth, knowing that's what I want, need, desire as you slide your tongue in and out. ;)

Tongue all the way in and making swirly motions while Im touching my clit and my thighs are keeping him there against me. All of which would be amazing.

Oh, for sure, as I'm sure you'd enjoy all the thrashing and squirming as you try to hold on tight, keep me pressed tightly to your mouth, knowing that's what I want, need, desire as you slide your tongue in and out. ;)

What if I licked your clot while I inserted a finger to find you g-spot?

Tongue all the way in and making swirly motions while Im touching my clit and my thighs are keeping him there against me. All of which would be amazing.

While it wouldn't be necessary to keep me there, your thighs against my head would be a welcome sensation.

Hard, and urgently. With a flat tongue and my clit sucked. A finger against my gspot will make me squirt at this point too.

slow and passionately, kissing in between.. wrapping soft legs around her shoulders...

Back