Her teacher(Pm only)

Marcus had noticed her comment of his ‘ruggedly handsome’ appearance. He thought it odd coming from a student, but similarly found it flattering and amusing coming from Jenna, who he now knew was trying to hide a secret. If he hadn’t read that little black book, that journal of her thoughts, and those erotic sketches, he probably wouldn’t have noticed her little slip of the tongue. Now that he did know, he was more attuned to her every word, her every gesture, her every sigh, calculating if it were meant for him, caused by him, or a subconscious Freudian desire to really let him know.

Marcus had taken some psych classes in college, so he was somewhat knowledgeable of human behavior, and many of Sigmund’s findings. He’d definitely need to rely on some of that education when it came to dealing with Jenna. They followed the waitress to the table and reviewed the menu while they were each brought some water. Jenna had ordered a soda, and Marcus had followed suit, ordering a nice Chianti to go with whatever it was he was going to order. He looked up and recalled that his guest was underage. “Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot, it’s just habit … Change that to, um …” Jenna objected saying it was okay with her, and since it was his treat, he should be able to drink what he wanted. Marcus relented and kept his drink order.

Marcus buried his head into the menu and looked over the options. “Hmmm, what am I in the mood for? The pasta primavera looks tempting, though I’m a sucker for good, homemade lasagna. How ’bout you Jenna? See anything you like?”

Marcus listened to her response, keeping his head buried in the menu in the event he spotted something else he liked. Finally he set it aside, satisfied with his choice. He folded his hands together and rested his elbows on the table, setting his chin atop his hands. He stared directly at Jenna.

“So, Jenna! Tell me about your date for the prom! Who is it? Do I know him?” He knew most of the students, but with a graduating class of 400, there were some that slipped through the cracks. What’s he like? Are you two, um, serious? I mean, um, dating … you know?”

Marcus figured if he could divert Jenna’s attentions from him to someone, maybe one of her peers, he’d be off the hook!

Jenna

Jenna bit her tongue after her comment and regretted saying it, she was beginning to realize that he had read her journal and was perhaps being nice to her cause he felt sorry for her. ''Sorry.. I shouldn't have said that it wasn't proper.'' She said and looked down at her feet, adverting his own strong gaze. She took a deep breath trying to maintain her composure, finding that very hard to do in her teachers presence.

Jenna was glad to finally be seated, and the waitress smiled knowing Jenna but not the man she was with.. she knew the waitress was much older than Jenna and probably should be the one sitting there with Marcus instead of herself.. but it was all the same either way. ''Its alright.. you have a right to besides I only have 3 more years.. and I drink with my friends at times.. no big you earned it all your hard work.'' She said smiling in a whisper so there waitress wouldn't hear. Jenna was glad that he had decided to keep his drink order and she smiled brightly at him.

Jenna smiled as he admired the menu the food was always great she thought to herself, although it had been a good three or so months since her family had last ate there. ''I think the linguni with white sauce is appealing to me.'' She said and smiled at him. ''Its actually my favorite on the menu.'' She whispered as if she were telling some secret.

Jenna watched him and smiled to herself he looked so cute debating on what he wanted for dinner.. sometimes she did that herself, but she needed to seem mature wanted to even though she was she needed to prove it somehow to Marcus.. then maybe he'd notice her the way she longed for him to.

''The prom... I do have a date actually.'' Somehow she hoped this would make him jelous but he was over eager to hear of it so she knew different. ''Brian's brother is my date were good friends.. serious I am not sure thats up to him.. we've been good friends for a while so maybe.'' She said and smiled maybe that would work.

''What about you?'' She asked and smiled. ''If not our waitress is single.'' Two could play this game.

''So Mr.Marcus..'' She said in a teasing tone. ''What type of woman do you usually go after?'' She asked softly.

Marcus had asked about her personal life, and should have expected her to question him in return. But he hadn’t. So when Jenna asked him about what he looked for in a woman, he wasn’t really prepared to answer. He sipped at the water that was initially provided, wishing he could at least drown his embarrassment in the wine he had ordered.

“Nah, I don’t think so,” he laughed off about their waitress. “She’s too …” He was about to say ‘young’ but abruptly cut himself short, knowing that she was about the same age as Jenna. If he had truly wanted to discourage Jenna, he would have let it blurt out, but subconsciously, he finished, “… ditzy!”

It was true, that he didn’t prefer non-intellectuals. And he knew enough about their waitress, to know that she had no ambition. She’d probably be a waitress her entire life. Not that there was anything wrong with that, it just wasn’t what he was looking for in a partner.

He sipped at his water again, wishing he could just splash it on his face. He was sure he was turning red, for he could feel the onrush of heat. He answered her anyway. He had opened the proverbial can of worms.

“I don’t know,” Marcus began, trying to categorize his qualifications. “I’ve been single so long, I get more and more set in my ways, that my list gets longer and longer. First thing, I guess, is that she’s not high maintenance. I mean, I’m kinda old fashioned. Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for equal rights and stuff … at work … but at home, is different!”

“I like someone that likes art obviously, going to movies, music, and … oh yes, dancing! Of course, they have to be in good shape, and take good care of themselves. You, know like a little bit of exercising, no flab.” He laughed nervously, continuing to drain his water. “Oh yeah,” he added, “a good cook, and not too messy!”

Marcus was relieved when the waitress appeared with his wine, and Jenna’s soft drink. He looked at her, then Jenna, as if they shared a secret, and tried desperately not to laugh, since he had called her ‘ditzy’. She asked if they were ready to order, and Marcus took charge of the situation.

“I think I’ll have the pasta primavera, and the young lady over there will have the fettuccine alfredo.” Marcus continued on, “And we’ll share an order of calamari as an appetizer.” He handed the menus to the waitress who nodded and walked off.

Marcus sipped at the wine and made a pleasant face, appreciating the bouquet and the flavor on his palate. “So where was I?” He placed the glass down and just stared at Jenna for a moment. He thought about something, and then rather casually added some more details.

“Yes. I’m always a sucker for high heels; the higher the better. It just makes legs look longer. Long hair. Yeah, long hair too!”

Marcus stopped in mid thought, and leaned back, realizing he had commanded the conversation for quite some time, and Jenna hadn’t really said too much. He studied her eyes, trying to determine if she was lost in dreamland, or was cataloguing his every word?

He reached for the wine and merely held the glass in his hand, twirling the stem as the burgundy liquid swirled within the crystal.

“So! Tell me more about Mike! What is it about him that you like?” Marcus knew Brian’s fraternal twin, Mike. He seemed quite the odd sort, very different from Brian; more conservative, more shy, more of an introvert. ‘Opposites attract’ Marcus concluded, because he’d never guess that Jenna and Mike would be together. But then again, maybe Mike was just a substitute for Marcus, he thought.

Marcus knew about Jenna’s desires, but now he began to wonder if he was misinterpreting them. Maybe she truly liked Mike, and he was only a fantasy, she knew would never come true? But that couldn’t be. High school girls would always write their boyfriend’s name on everything they owned, so it couldn’t be that serious! Oh, this was so confusing!

Jenna

Jenna smiled after she asked the question if she couldn't be the woman he wanted now maybe she could learn to get him to notice her by being the type of woman that Marcus was really interested in. She waited and then smiled. ''If your uncomfortable I understand.. but know anything you say to me will be kept confindential.'' She said with a soft smile sounding everything but a young 18 year old.

She looked at him in awe as he went on about the waitress, if he would have said what she thinks, he wanted to say she very well might have screamed, didn't he know that girls matured fast, even so more fast then men did. She sighed and almost laughed so hard that she nearly spit her water on him and she shook her head. ''Yeah she's sweet but I think your right.'' She said and smiled.

She watched as he seemed to be thinking of where to go next in his answer, and she smiled when he seemed a little more eager to go on, she was glad the lime light was off of her at least for a little while.

He looked uneasy and she wondered if he was alright, but she didn't really want to ask cause she indeed wanted to know what kind of woman he was into.

She listened as he spoke of being single. ''A nice looking man like yourself shouldn't be single for so long.'' There she was again saying things she shouldn't but he passed it off and went on, good Jenna thought he hadn't noticed. She smiled one trait she had Jenna was far off from high maintenance. she enjoyed the simpler things in life, but she was sure Marcus didn't know that.

Alright Jenna thought as she listened she had all these traits and more there was only a few flaws, her age, his age, and him being her teacher.. and him being attracted to woman probably more of his age, she took another long deep breath and smiled. ''I see.. there is a woman like that out there I am sure of it, she wanted to say herself but thought against it and went along with her thoughts.

Jenna and him looked to one another when the waitress handed them there drinks and Jenna polietly smiled.. and shook her head at Marcus when she left, a smile of laughter stayed at the corner of her lips.

''A man that takes charge.. I like that.'' She said and smiled making it as a joke, but knowing it came out far more romantic than that.. if he noticed and eventually asked her where all of this was coming from she wasn't really sure what kind of an answer she actually might have.

She looked at him tenderly and smiled brightly as he asked her where he was and she nodded for him to go on and indeed he did and would and she was glad she could listen to him talk all night, among with other things he could do all night Jenna shook her head at that thought and her cheeks turned a bright red.

She smiled at that and nodded her head gently... alright high heels check, Jenna rarely wore them but if he'd notice her she'd give it a shot...she sighed once more.. and looked at him gently.. at least she had the long hair covered.

She was hanging on his every word and knew it was more and likely rather obvious. She smiled gently at the man that sat before her. ''I like listening.'' She said sensing that he was feeling her out in some way to make sure she was comfortable.

Jenna took a deep breath it was getting more and more harder to hide her longing for him and she was saying more and more innapropiate things even if it was all in good fun.

''Mike's a sweet guy and we have been friends for quite some time, so when he asked me out I had to say yes.. but its nothing more than a deep friendship but it could turn into more.'' She said lying she knew it couldn't Mike was in love with Carrie her best friend but Carrie would never even notice Mike.. but Jenna had a plan to get Carrie to notice him.. later on though for now she had to get the light of her life to notice her and that was much harder then getting Carrie to notice Mike.

Jenna was tempted to tell him right then and there that Mike meant nothing, that he was the only man she wrote about, dreamed about, fantasized about.. but she couldn't and she wasn't sure she ever really could to be honest.

Marcus listened to Jenna softly dismiss her relationship with Mike. He smiled more to himself, so that Jenna wouldn’t notice. She had only confirmed what he presumed to be the case. Jenna was masking her crush on him, by fronting a relationship with Mike.

As Marcus sat at the table, he slowly began to feel a sense of power he had never experienced before. As he was sitting at the table looking at Jenna, he knew because of his discovery, her true feelings. He was suddenly able to read between the lines and pick up on every subtle nuance. Whereas before he was troubled by the way Jenna felt about him, he began to grow enamored of the sense of power he now possessed. He felt surer of himself, more confident. And Jenna, had just reaffirmed it, he was ‘a man that takes charge.” If he was going to get through this, he was going to have to ‘take charge’.

“I see,” he acknowledged Jenna. “But you haven’t told me what you like about Mike!” He leaned closer, staring more intently at Jenna. “You made me tell you about my ideal woman. Obviously there’s something about Mike that you like.” Marcus changed his demeanor to be more relaxed, leaning back in his seat as he grabbed his glass of wine. “If you don’t mind me saying so, I couldn’t imagine the two of you together. Don’t get me wrong. I just figured … you know!”

Marcus had to be careful he didn’t insert his foot into his mouth. He still needed to be careful with his behavior and his words. What he really wanted to say was that he didn’t see anything that he and Mike had in common. Mike was not artistic. He wasn’t into the classics. He wasn’t a dominant figure. He definitely wasn’t a ‘take charge’ kind of person!

Marcus listened closely, dissecting each and every word of her reply to such a pointed question. Maybe there was something about Mike, that Jenna found? Maybe there was a common trait that Marcus could capitalize on?

Suddenly, Jenna became this little project that Marcus had decided to focus his attention on. It was much more than the simple power a teacher has over a student. There was much more to this ‘relationship’ that was developing between the two.

“Not to change the subject!” He broke the tension, seeing how she was reacting to such serious discussion. But he wanted to change the subject. However, he was not done, toying with his new experiment. Lying, he continued. “Last night I watched one of my favorite movies. ‘The Big Sleep’. Have you ever seen it? I just love the old classics. I love movies that have secret plots, and subplots that always keep you hanging until the big climax! Sometimes I think the black and white movies are better than some of new ones; especially for the mysteries, and thrillers! The shades of gray draw you in, and it’s easy to lose yourself into the film!”

There was a reason Marcus brought up the film. It was one of his favorites. He wanted to see if Jenna knew anything of the movie. There was a slight analogy contained within the film that could be applied to their ‘situation.’

“I also love the gowns the ladies wore during that era. They were so sleek and sexy, not pompous and flamboyant. I like the way they hugged the curves.” Marcus stopped in mid thought! “Oh, I’m sorry. It just popped into my head!” He sipped his wine once more and then returned the conversation to the prom.

“Speaking of gowns … Have you picked out a gown for the prom? What’s the hottest fashion trend nowadays? You know, I don’t keep up on these things.”

Jenna

Jenna didn't want to talk about Mike, cause it was all a big lie there really was nothing Mike had that Jenna was interested in besides a good friendship, but if Mike could help her get over Marcus than so be it she would do what she had to do.

Jenna didn't look up at his eyes, she couldn't seem to bring herself in doing so, she realized more and more the slip of her tongue that just seemed to keep coming, she'd be glad when it was time to finally go home, she could take a hot bath, and go to bed tomorrow was Sunday she wouldn't even have to see her teacher, she decided to just watch movies all day and forget about her feelings for him at least not seeing him would help her.

Jenna looked up at him when he acknowleged her and she smiled, it was a soft smile and her face was hot and she had hoped he could not see it. ''He's funny.'' Was all she said that she liked in Mike and it was true at least in the sense of a relationship, Mike was nothing like her or the man seated before her, but he still never the less was a good friend and her date to the prom, she wished she now didn't have to go she really didn't want to go with any other man but her teacher but that was impossible. ''I agree us together is actually a long shot.. but he's funny, and he likes to have fun.'' Was all she could come up with.

Jenna wondered why her teacher wanted to know so much about her and Mike, it wasn't as if he were going to notice her or sweep her off her feet or anything like that after all. She took another long deep breath and looked at him not sure what to say, she took a drink of her soda clearing her throat.

''He isn't that into art, but when he does it he's really good.. '' Jenna said and there it was, the little piece that did set him and Mike apart, art.. Jenna loved it. She shook her head and smiled.. ''Its nothing serious.'' She admitted and looked away.

Jenna was feeling odd being around Marcus now, with her feelings all bouncing around she was becoming more and more adapt around him saying far to much, and allowing herself to want him more and more just wasn't on her agenda.

Jenna looked back up at him as he spoke and she smiled as he did once more. She listened when he spoke of one of his favorite movies, and she did know it, she remembered her parents watching it one afternoon and she asked if she could join them and they agreed and ever since then Jenna was drawn to old classic movies. ''Yes I know it and I completely agree it truly was a amazing movie.'' She said and smiled but when he mentioned climax she nearly chocked but held it all back. My god how she wanted him so and even a little word made her think of him having complete control over her entire body comanding her, she shook her head and smiled once more.

She sure as hell hoped that he hadn't noticed and she shook her head once more and smiled brightly at him, dinner was almost done and she was thankful for that.

Dresses yes she thought beautiful and he was right they were beautiful and so were the woman of those times. ''Its alright your just voicing your opinion, and those dresses did accent woman quite nicely.'' She said gently and smiled.

''I have, but you'll have to wait, I want it to be a surprise.'' She said and smiled winking her eye slightly at him.

Marcus smiled at the comments she made. However tender and sweet she tried to be, he read more into it. Jenna was going to be his 'project', he had resolved. It was a perfect opportunity, but one that still required some careful handling.

He contemplated ordering dessert and delaying the end of such a wonderful experience. Of course they could also go to one of the malt shops, or the ice cream parlor for an after dinner treat. He suggested it, but was glad when she had declined.

It was getting late, and he shouldn't really be out with a student at this late hour on a weekend. There could be some discussion of misconduct. Marcus paid the bill and left a generous tip for the waitress, despite the mediocre service. He was in a good mood.

He thanked Jenna once again for all she did today, and wished her a great weekend, especially since he had stolen half of it away from her. He would've hugged her, but thought it might be construed as inappropriate. rather, he stood there and helped her into her car, and made sure she got on her way before he headed back to his house.

Entering inside, he quickly grabbed a bottle of wine, not bothering with a glass and headed upstairs to his private studio, his private painting of Jenna. With so much of her, fresh in his mind, he set to painting and drinking, drinking and painting. The paint flowed freely and with precision, yet splattering his jeans, and making a mess about him. He continued until the painting was practically complete.

He was exhausted. He ambled to the second floor and into the bathroom. A hot shower and sleep is what he needed. The steam filled the room and began to soothe his body. Stepping in and lathering up, Marcus could feel his tension leave his body. He had a fleeting notion to stroke his cock, but opted not to, choosing sleep instead. Marcus dried off and plopped right into bed, sans any clothing.

He was asleep within minutes, quickly headed for the blissful peace of dreamland.

Jenna

Jenna was becoming more and more nervous around her teacher and that was the last thing she had wanted to happen, she didn't want him to think she was scared or nervous of him.. she was scared of herself and what she was getting herself into.

God how she wanted to go with him, but she knew it was late and if someone actually seen them how insane that might actually be. She shook her head and smiled softly at him as he paid for there meal and they were ready to leave.

She smiled at Marcus and his tip, shaking her head again a man that takes charge went through her mind, there waitress had been polite but every time they needed a refill Marcus or Jenna had to call her so she thought it was sweet that Marcus still left a over amounted tip.

I don't mind, I enjoyed myself is what she told her teacher.. temptation almost took over her and she was ready to kiss him right on the lips but shook her head telling herself there was no way in hell she could even attempt to do so.

Jenna watched as he pulled away before going into her home stripping her cloths and making herself a nice hot bath with scented candles around it, although she found her mind racing with thoughts of her teachers strong body, and lips.. and quickly she became aroused yet tired.

Jenna, Jenna, jenna she asked her head over and over again, what are we going to do with you. She took a long deep breath and bit her lip gently she had to get away, from the sweet torture that she was indulging herself in.

It didn't take jenna long to fall right asleep as she dreamed of prom, and her prince, but her prince wasn't Brian..

Nearly a week had passed since the time at the restaurant. The students had been busy preparing for the finals, along with making last minute preparations for the prom. There was a definite hubbub amongst the student body as the nervous energy permeated throughout the school.

Marcus had spent nearly every day at school, studying Jenna closely. Now that he knew certain things about her, he was able to tune into her and examine every subtle nuance, and every little slip of the tongue. The closer he studied Jenna, the more he felt a sense of power over Jenna. The more power Marcus seemed to gain, the more confident he became of himself.

When Jenna had appeared in school on Monday wearing high heels, Marcus found himself increasingly curious how far Jenna would go. He innocently commented on her nails, it had something to do with the color, but he added, ever so subtly that he liked women with long nails. Tuesday Jenna showed up at school with longer nails. He nonchalantly commented to her about the economics teacher's long eyelashes. Wednesday, Jenna's eyes were carefully painted, and her long black lashes were thick and hard to ignore as she flashed them. He commented, in general, about a painting of a cheerleader, and how his eyes were drawn to the focal point of the painting, her exposed cleavage. Thursday, Jenna was wearing another outfit that accentuated her cleavage, and Marcus swore she had picked out a bra that would make it more noticeable. Yesterday, he had said how nice she looked in short dresses.

All of his comments wouldn't be construed as inappropriate, for he had worded them carefully, and they were dropped in such casual conversation that no one, other than Jenna would ever think twice about. She obviously was hanging on every word he was saying, for every day she showed up at school, she had changed her appearance in such a way, so as to gain his favorable attention.

Marcus had to admit, she was succeeding. His little project was working, but the effect was quite distracting. He found himself getting more and more consumed with Jenna. Every non-teaching moment that passed by was filled with thoughts of, or images of, Jenna! Every night, Marcus would go home and study his completed painting, dreaming of Jenna. He didn't change anything to his finished portrait. He merely sat in front of it, admiring Jenna for who she was.

To Marcus, she was innocence, purity, and simple naivitee. Her blinded love and devotion was admirable, yet he continued dueling with the little devil on one shoulder, and arguing with the angel on the other shoulder. At times he felt as if he was taking advantage of her, yet the devil reasoned that Jenna was a young adult. If their relationship was anything other than student - teacher, it might be frowned upon, but not out of the ordinary!

As Marcus drowned himself in wine on a nightly basis, he reasoned that if he could make it through the end of the year, he'd consider more seriously, a relationship with Jenna. But that was still a couple weeks away. More important, now, was dealing with his emotions and his growing interest in Jenna as the prom quickly approached.

It was the last class of the day, the last class of the week, the last class before the weekend, and the beginning of a weekend celebration. It also happened to be the class where Jenna would walk through his door and grace his classroom with her presence. He waited in anticipation, missing her presence in the morning rush of students.

When he saw her enter through the doorway, he could not help but let the smile grow upon his face. She looked absolutely radiant, and glowed with a freshness that reminded him of her pristine virtues.

"Good afternoon," he smiled, the sparkle reflecting between both of them. As the students took their seats, he reminded them of their final presentations starting next week. Marcus spent the rest of the class reviewing some of the textbook subjects that had covered through the year. As he traversed the classroom, Marcus kept glancing at Jenna as she scribbled in her book.

When class was over, he stopped Jenna before she left the room.

"Jenna! I just wanted to say how nice you look today! You really brighten up the classroom." Marcus enjoyed the way he was able to bring some color to Jenna's face, rosy and red. "I look forward to seeing you at the prom! Have a good night!"

Jenna

Jenna was nervous about the prom she had already had a dress, but when her best friend walked up and asked her to talk she smiled and agreed and he led her to a hallway that wasn't crowded and told her that he had a date, that her own friend Carrie finally agreed Jenna was so happy she didn't even care that she would be dateless and hid it well.. the last time she had been alone with her teacher had been a week ago.. a week of confusion.. for she was doing everything in her power for him to notice her.

Jenna smiled sweetly that entire week at her teacher and each day she tried something different some things Jenna hadn't minded doing.. in a sense she was turned on by the way she was devoted to him.. then she was also kind of nervous about the lengths she would go for him to notice her.

Jenna actually had liked the idea of highheels she enjoyed the way they accented her already long legs and the way her teacher admired her in them.. but she figured he was just being nice.

She wasn't much on the long nails, she liked the simpler nails they were easy to work in and Jenna wasn't a fake type of woman so the fake nails really weren't doing it for her but if Marcus would notice her from it than so be it.

She hated the eyelashes the most.. she actaully hated trying to be the woman he wanted her to be she was hoping he'd notice the real Jenna, the sweet, yet sexy young woman, the innocent shy, yet open and honest girl.. but he hadn't so if this was a price to pay than so be it she thought to herself. What she liked most was the sexy outfit she had wore after he referred to the cheerleader, she liked the way the top accented her slim and small breast, but one downfall is she was so turned on by the way Marcus looked at her, that her body seemed to ache all over.

Jenna took a long deep breath one day, she was glad her teacher was opening up to her, but she wanted him to be turned on by her for who and how she already looked. She leaned against the wall one day waiting for class to start.. she had worn a short demin jean skirt, and a tight button up top, with a matching black bra, and she had three top buttons undone and you could clearly see down her top, and she hadn't worn panties.

Jenna waited for class to start and had thought about the past week and the things Marcus had hinted to liking, some was a complete turn on others just weren't her as she thought she couldn't pretend any longer to be someone she wasn't, although the heels and sexy cloths would stay but the fake eyelashes and nails would soon have to go.

She wondered to herself if Marcus was bringing a date with him to chaperone, and if he was how'd she handle it.. like a lady she thought to herself.. just like a lady. She sighed ready for class to start and these thoughts to go away. She also thought of if asked on prom night where her date was, how'd she be honest, that it was all made up.. that they were just friends, than she figured she wouldn't have to tell him.. cause she could pretend he was just hanging with Carrie and not tell the teacher she wanted so much.

Jenna found herself unable to concentrate in class on the finishing day of the week her thoughts were on how sexy Marcus looked, how much she wanted him.. needed him.. how much she'd do anything for him and it was making her crazy.

Then when the bell sounded and it was time to leave her teacher stopped her.. and looked down and smiled. ''Thanks'' She said blushing. ''Tomorrow's prom.'' She said and smiled at him, she leaned against his desk and her skirt rised slightly. ''Do you have a date.. or is that to personal?'' She asked and smiled..

Marcus tried hard not to stare too blatantly at Jenna as she leaned in. The outfit had certainly caused a swelling in his trousers. What made Marcus even more aroused, was the fact that Jenna had taken every one of his comments and applied them to herself, all in an effort to please him. Or, so it appeared that way. This new sense of power and control was definitely feeding his libido, and he wondered, just how far would Jenna go to please and accommodate him?

The past week he had many visions of what he'd do with Jenna, if she followed every command. He had read stories about Doms and submissives, and felt a similar excitement. He wondered if he was venturing into such a scenario? By all indications, the way Jenna was changing her appearance, per his comments, led him to believe that she'd most likely be a perfect submissive. He ventured onto the internet at nights to learn, and roleplay with others, learning how to be effective, and perfect his skills. By now, Marcus had concluded that if Jenna truly wanted him, it would be in a D/s relationship that they coexisted.

The more he thought about it, the more it made perfect sense to him. He was very set in his ways, and was quite particular about the way he liked things. His artistic background lent itself to the creativeness a Dominant needs to possess. He had failed in relationships before, never before being strong and firm in his ways, rather bending and yielding in compromise.

He knew he'd have to tread carefully and only pounce when the moment was truly right. However, he had made his commitment to follow the chosen path and see where it led him. If Jenna was to walk the path with him, then he'd be happy; if not, there was truly nothing lost, for the relationship would be doomed anyways.

There was no doubt in Marcus' mind however, that the notion of being 'involved' with Jenna was extraordinarily arousing. He wasn't sure he could call it the "L" word yet, but he was definitely attracted to her for her mind, her artistic ability, and her beauty. She was truly a good match for him. Only time would tell if it was meant to be!

He was caught off guard by the seemingly personal question. He had not expected Jenna to be quite concerned, given she had a date for the prom. They had discussed the matter briefly before, he had thought. Though he suddenly recalled he had never specifically told Jenna that he did indeed have a 'date' for the prom.

"Yes, Jenna," he shot back rather quickly and hoped it didn't sound too curt. "It is a bit personal, don't you think?" But then Marcus flashed her a wide smile and winked, hopefully alleviating any tension there might be. "As a matter of fact, I did find someone who agreed to help me chaperone ... " He sensed a sudden curtain fall over Jenna's otherwise happy glow. Once more he tried to alleviate the situation. "... though, I wouldn't call it a *date*!"

The truth of the matter, if he had wanted to tell Jenna, was that Branelle was a friend of his. They had *dated* in the past, but never felt the *spark*, though they had always remained close friends. She, too, was an artist, who actually had a lot of her work on display at a nearby gallery. Her area of excellence was in capturing the local scenery and committing it to canvas. Her work was becoming quite popular.

Marcus' work was 'too personal' for her tastes. Portraits, models and such seemed to only appeal to the subject themselves, and very rarely held any value outside of the family. Branelle often argued with Marcus that he was wasting his talents by painting portraits, even though she had two portraits of herself thatMarcus had painted. The most prized one, she kept under wraps, an exquisite full nude portrait which she posed for at his bequest. It was not something she felt comfortable showing or explaining to others, but she treasured it nonetheless.

Marcus escorted Jenna to the door, wishing her an enjoyable night, and reassuring her that he looked forward to seeing her tomorrow night. He also added that he couldn't wait to see her in her prom dress. It was true. He couldn't wait to see what Jenna would wear. He wondered what type of gown she'd have on; if it'd be contemporary, trendy, or traditional; if it'd be wide and frilly, or slim, sleek and curvaceous? He smiled as he watched her disappear within the throng of her classmates.

Marcus finished up and headed home. He got comfortable and poured himself some wine. In his room, he ensured he had everything in order for his tuxedo, the same one he's worn for the last five years, never losing or gaining any inches! He returned to the kitchen made himself a nice dinner and then headed out to the porch to sit and relax, enjoying the warm spring night.

He wondered, but sincerely doubted if Jenna would run on by again. He figured she'd be all giddy with excitement and preparations for the prom. He sat back in his chair, propped his feet up on the railing and closed his eyes. He began envisioning Jenna, unable to get her out of his mind.

As he sat there with his eyes closed, he began laying out a plan ... groundwork ... a course of action, he'd follow over the next several weeks to slowly and methodically seduce Jenna, and ultimately have her surrender herself to his will. There was no hiding the smile on his face as his visions became more vivid and more lurid as time passed by.

Jenna

Jenna knew exactly what she was doing by leaning into her teacher she had been trying everything to get him to notice her and nothing seemed to be working, she was innocent and pure and thought that would stir something but nothing worked what length would she go she wondered to herself.. then she knew the answer anything he wanted she would do.

Jenna couldn't escape thoughts of what might come between her and Marcus she knew she was fighting a losing battle and that he would never want her in the way that she had wanted him. She figured she would be glad when the school year neared its end perhaps it was best she not try to even get him to notice anymore.. she was after all a little girl in his eyes.. or so she thought. She sighed as looked at him but her thoughts went blank.. she was glad she wasn't sitting cause she was sure you could see right up the skirt had she been.

Jenna never knew a man more sexy, more powerful, was that was attracted her to him, his age, the fact that he knew more about life, love, and lust than she did she wasn't sure all she knew is that her teacher held one strong powerful hold over her like no other boy or man she knew.

Jenna was beginning to want to give up but she told herself she was no quitter and that one day her love would be returned and so would her lust for her older teacher.

Jenna wanted nothing more than to go home, eat a light dinner, take a long hot bath and begin getting ready for the prom. She looked at Marcus and smiled her same soft smile. She had to hide her feelings they didn't make sense.. not at the moment anyway she had truly tried everything.

Jenna was surprised at her own course of action he was her teacher what right did she have to ask him if he had a date, no right what so ever, but he asked her when he took her to dinner.

Jenna looked at him and her face grew hot and red. ''I'm sorry I had no right.'' She said and shook her head as he went on, at the mention of even him having a date, jelousy seemed to hit her hard and she had no right to be, he wasn't hers.. and she wasn't his, she had to move on from him somehow.

She sighed and smiled.. leave she told herself, but something was keeping her there.. maybe it was the fact that he hadn't asked her to leave yet, or told her goodbye, or perhaps it was that he looked so good, or that the scent of him was driving her mad for him, that was her biggest turn on the scent of his colonge and the strong scent of man behind the colonge.

Jenna thoughts raced she felt herself becoming aroused in front of him, she felt her face turn hot and she knew she should have fled the room but he was keeping her, everything about him was what she wanted, all she would ever want.. no matter how wrong it really was.

Jenna was glad when he walked her to the door and told her to have fun tonight, and that he would be glad to see her but she as well knew he was only actually being nice to her. ''See ya later.'' Was all she could say before she fled his presense and made her way to her car.

Jenna was glad for the drive home she rolled the windows down and let the nice cool air hit her cheeks, my god what was wrong with her.. that was easy she wanted her teacher and wanted him bad that now she was becoming more and more aroused around him.. Jenna was glad when the trip was over and she was at her house.

She didn't hesitate, she wanted a hot bath but a cold shower was just what she needed, the cool water against her burning skin felt enjoyable. She sighed when finished and made her way to her kitchen. Her family was going out of town again, but they had decided to share dinner and wanted to take pictures of Jenna and her date.. but Jenna told them she was going stag.. and they were actually proud of her for that.

She dressed after dinner, her dress wasn't really the type for a prom but it was still classy and she had picked it out for one person in mind. It suited all his taste, it wasn't normally what you'd pick for the prom but Jenna was ordinary and liked to stand out.

She took many pictures before her limo pulled up and she was one her way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus readied himself taking a long hot shower, shaving, and dousing himself with his favorite cologne. Stepping to the bedroom he dressed in his formal tux and checked himself in the mirror. He had to admit, even though he had a few years on him, he still looked rather good in a tux!

He jumped into his sports car and headed to pick up Branelle. Marcus walked to her door was was stunned to see the outfit she had chosen to wear. It was classy, elegant, and very formal. He was sure, she'd be popular amongst the other chaperones. He had to chuckle to himself, imagining some of the males at the prom forgetting their dates, ogling over his date. He was so entranced by Branelle that he had forgotten about Jenna, at least for the moment. He kissed Branelle in a friendly way and complemented her on her wonderful outfit, commenting that it made her quite stunning!

He escorted her on his arm and helped her into the tiny car. He treated Branelle to a nice dinner at a fine restaurant, where they split a caraffe of wine. They chatted and caught up on lost time spent together. He thanked her once again, for agreeing to assist him in chaperoning the prom. He confessed that he didn't want to go stag. As they were dining, and chatting, Marcus started thinking of Jenna and wondered what she'd think of his date? He wondered if she'd be jealous, or if it'd throw her over the edge and she'd stop fantasizing of him? Then he recalled the week of subtle suggestions, and wondered if she'd take that as an indication of how he wanted her to dress? He smiled at the thought and wished he'd be able to read her mind.

They moved from the restaurant to the prom. Parking the car, he saw the long line of limousines transporting the students to the prom. It was fun to watch them pile out of the cars, and all kinds of flashbulbs going off as most of the girls were eager to capture these moments on film. He was greeted by some of his students as he escorted Branelle inside. It was already quite apparent that Branelle was garnering looks from a lot of people. It actually made Marcus proud to have her on his arm. The fact that she was only a *date* and nothing else, was his business. If the others wanted to read more into it, that was fine by him.

Before entering the ballroom, he convinced Branelle to pose for a picture. She relented, and commented that she liked the backdrop. They posed together, and then entered. Students were arriving in dribs and drabs, and Marcus would greet them, introducing Branelle. The band had started playing, and the students had started dancing. Marcus and Branelle were standing by the punch bowl watching the throng of young dancers. Marcus was surprised he hadn't spotted Jenna yet, and wondered if he'd missed her in the crowd. Marcus had commented to Branelle in the meantime, that they ought to go out on the dancefloor and show the kids what real dancing was like. Branelle laughed it off, and agreed, that maybe later she would.

Just a few seconds later, Marcus spotted Jenna and called out to her, calling her to join him. He loved the outfit she was wearing. It was pure Jenna ... simple, classy, and elegant, yet delightfully sexy.

"You look wonderful," he complemented her, also asking if she was enjoying herself. Marcus was so enamored that he hadn't even thought of asking her about her date, assuming he was off talking with some of his buddies.

He introduced Jenna to Branelle, "Jenna, this is my lady friend, Branelle ... Branelle, this is Jenna." He bragged that she was his star student. He filled Branelle in on some additional details, such as that she was attending the local art college, the same one they both attended, and that she had helped paint the photo backdrop. Branelle greeted her pleasantly and shook her hand, telling her how nice it was to meet her. Branelle added that she really liked the photo backdrop, saying that she thought Jenna had done a great job and had lots of potential! Branelle seemed genuinely interested in Jenna and elated to be talking about the art college.

Branelle had thought this would be a boring 'babysitting' experience, but found that talking to Jenna about something they had in common was quite exhilirating. Branelle stole the conversation and chatted at length with Jenna, leaving Marcus to excuse himself and wander off.

Marcus was glad that Branelle and Jenna seemed to be hitting it off. In his wanderings, he ran into Brian and Shelly, and complemented them once again on the artwork that they had done, adding that they looked great! He asked Brian about his brother Mike, Brian innocently said that he was dancing with his date, Carrie!

'Carrie'? Marcus was definitely confused now! He thought Jenna was here with Mike. But if Mike was here with Carrie, then who was Jenna here with? He went back to where he had left his date and his number one student. He needed answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jenna

Jenna enjoyed the quiet time in the limo, it gave her solitude and time to think, but then when she thought to Marcus being with another woman it unnerved her.. but she also thought of how to explain Mike with Carrie and she discovered that was easy. She also thought of her dress was it a little to short as her mom had said, would her teacher enjoy it, she again decided to wear nothing underneath once more.

There was Wine in the limo thanks to her father, he was always a little on the odd side but he told her she was 18 and he trusted her and knew she wouldn't be driving and that him and her mother wanted nothing more than for her to enjoy herself, that she only had one senior prom and one year to be 18. She smiled at the memory and poured herself a glass.

Jenna told herself to relax and that everything would go according to her plans she knew why she had chosen the dress that she had, and she also decided that she was going to leave the prom early and hope that her teacher would not notice her depature much less notice she had came alone, not that he would care but he might know she had been hiding some things.

Jenna was glad that her limo driver was a slow driver cause she was enjoying the time alone enjoying soft music and the wine, she wasn't going to get drunk, but she was determined that the wine would ease some of her tension and that was the main thing she wanted. She hadn't drink alot a few times here and there at some friends house, but nothing major so she wasn't sure what alcohol would make her feel like, all she wanted was to get to prom and join her friends.

Jenna was actually glad to get to the prom when they finally arrived she was still however nervous about the dress she had decided to wear, but Jenna wasn't nervous of what her fellow classmates would think she was only worried of what her favorite teacher would think of her.. she was now embaressed to be at prom with no date, should have accepted a offer, but she could hide the embaresment and play it off. She walked into the prom and smiled for the camera as she looked over her and Marcus's work and was rather pleased with the two of them.

Jenna noticed her teacher and his date who was stunning and her face dropped, but she placed a smile on her face when he called her over.. no sense in ruining his night.

Jenna smiled brightly when he spoke of her looking wonderful... in her opinion his dates dress was far more classy than her own and for a moment she felt completly out of place.. and she hoped it did not show.

Jenna smiled sweetly when he introduced his date to her, but inside she was in turmoil he should be with her, shes better for him she told herself of the older woman. ''Your dress is stunning.'' She told his date. ''You look handsome as well sir.'' She said playing the student role, if she was jelous or hurting it didn't show. She sighed to herself as they began talking art a subject that was safe and easy to talk about with him. ''Thank-you.'' She responded when his date told her the backdrop was amazing.

Jenna was surprised that her and Branelle had so much in common.. the woman was rather a breath of fresh air and hadn't made Jenna feel at all out of place she was kind and funny, and smart and beautiful no wonder marcus found her suitable and beautiful.

Jenna hadn't really even noticed marcus had left and was suprised when she looked over and he was talking with Shelly and Brian, oh no she thought to herself.. she took a deep breath and spoke with his date as if she hadn't noticed.

Jenna asked Branelle how she felt of Marcus and his date told her it was just mutual attraction and friendship.. Jenna felt better.. but didn't know that Marcus was coming back.

Marcus had returned and gingerly asked about Jenna's date for the evening. He and Branelle listened to her explain what happened, and Marcus couldn't help but feel saddened, though Jenna did her best to assure them she was perfectly fine with the situation. He was glad, at least, that Jenna and Branelle had found comfort in each other's company.

Just then a certain popular slow song was being played by the band, and Branelle's eyes lit up. She looked at Marcus in a knowing manner, then glanced back to Jenna briefly. "Would you mind," she asked Jenna, "if we stole away ... this is my favorite song."

Jenna assured her that she was fine with it, but Branelle insisted she not go anywhere, because she was the only one here that she felt comfortable with, other than Marcus, of course. Jenna nodded, though Marcus sensed, she really didn't want to be there.

Branelle led Marcus to the dancefloor and placed her arms around his neck as they slowly began turning to the music. Branelle whispered in his ear, "I think she has a crush on you."

Marcus' head snapped back and looked Branelle in the eyes with a questioning glare. "Why do you say that?" He wondered how she had gotten that information? Had she said something to Branelle, or was Branelle some kind of psychic?

Branelle pulled his head in closer again, whispering to him. "Woman's intuition. I can see it in her eyes, and I can hear it in her voice! She's a cutie!"

Before Marcus had a chance to respond the music broke into the bridge, and on instinct, the two posed in a classical ballroom fashion. Marcus twirled and caught Branelle's hand as he led her to a corner of the dancefloor in precise manner. They had danced before. It was quite apparent as the crowd slowly dispersed, making room to witness their art teacher and his guest showcase a hidden talent. Branelle and Marcus stole the show as they maneuvered around like they had been practicing for years. To the experienced eyes, their moves were full of flaws, but to the students, they were in awe of the way the two danced together. When it was over, they received a boisterous, and embarrassing ovation from the students, bowing as they exited the dancefloor.

Returning to Jenna, Branelle was panting heavily. "Sorry 'bout that. We used to dance to that song all the time. I couldn't resist!" Branelle reached for a glass of water and thirstily drowned herself. Looking back to the dancefloor, Branelle noticed that the students had filled it once again, as the band segued into another popular slow song.

Still panting, Branelle looked at Marcus, then to Jenna. Speaking to Jenna, more so than Marcus, she volunteered the next dance. "Why don't you two go ahead and dance this song. I need to sit this one out!"

She looked to Marcus, without saying a word, but her eyes said, 'go ahead, do it'

Without saying a word, Marcus looked to Jenna, to see if she'd accept. He, ever so slowly extended his hand to see if she'd let him lead her to the floor. "Do you wanna dance?"

Jenna

Jenna smiled when her teacher returned to her and his dates side and she looked at him gently and listened as he asked her about her date, she really didn't want to answer but she did with grace and class.. she explained that her and Mike were best off as friends, and that he had been in love with her best friend Carrie for ages.. and that even though she had been asked frequently, she just decided it best she go alone, she noticed the sad expression on Marcus face, and decided to let him know she was fine and she was, but seeing him with someone had some effect that she could not deny.

Jenna smiled as the slow song started and she looked at Branelle gently when asked if she could steal him away.. and she didn't mind at all.. she did in her mind but it never showed. ''Go for it.'' She said smiling sweetly at the older beautiful woman.

Jenna sighed and nodded that she would stay where she was but that she was going to have a seat at the table to wait them. Jenna wasn't uncomfortable, but she was jelous and hurt, even though she had no right to be.. she looked at her teacher as he led her on the dance floor and smiled at what a nice couple they made. Jenna took a seat and smiled as Marcus took his date into his arms gently.

Jenna watched as they were beginning to dance with one another, Jenna couldn't help but notice how good they looked together and in a sense it pained her, cause she wanted to be the woman in his arms.

Jenna wondered what they were talking about, but she decided that was really none of her concern, in a sense she wanted to hate Branelle but found the woman enchanting, and knew if she were older perhaps that they would be good friends.. but she felt she was far to young just as the same reason she felt far to young for her teacher.

She noticed Branelle pull him closer, and she didn't blame her.. Marcus was a sexy, amazing, essentric man.. and she often fantasized the things he would and could do to her.

Jenna watched the two dance, and she couldn't help but to admit that the two were a amazing couple on and off the dance floor. She smiled to herself, the kids would be jelous at how good the two adults danced together, Jenna was however glad that she wasn't the only younger student checking out either Branelle or Macus. She took a deep breath and looked away for a moment, god how she wanted that man in her arms and she knew damn well it just wasn't right. She sighed to herself, and wondered why in the hell she even showed up, it was far to painful and she was the only girl alone at the prom, and the only two people that were really talking to her were two adults that she rather enjoyed being with.

Jenna noticed her friend Carrie walking over to her and she smiled. ''Jenna you look amazing.. I wanted to thank-you for finally making me see Mike for who he was.. I hope you aren't angry.'' She said softly. ''No not at all. I am happy for you.'' Jenna responded kindly and gently. ''Look at your teacher.. he and his date are something.'' Carrie said thoughtfully. ''Yeah they are.'' Jenna said forcing a smile. ''I better get back, Jenna thank-you so much.'' Jenna only smiled and hurried carrie back to her date.

Jenna looked at a breathless Branelle when she walked back over. ''No apologies neccesary, you two dance divinely.'' Jenna said taking the older womans hand in hers. ''You should enter a contest.'' Jenna said smiling a real smile for the first time that night.

Jenna was surprised when Branelle said she needed to sit this one out and that she herself and Marcus should dance together, Jenna had no idea what to say it seemed she was in her own world for a moment, well wasn't that what she wanted all along. ''Are you sure?'' She asked his date but before she could answer Marcus took her hand.

Jenna's breath seemed to catch in her throat. ''Alright.'' She whispered and looked gently at him and smiled her same sweet smile.

Marcus knew Branelle was just being polite, and they both knew that Jenna should be enjoying her senior prom. Being here without a date, was painful for her, he was sure, yet she showed up anyway. He wondered if she came to the prom, just to appease her parents, or maybe it was because he was here? In either case, Jenna should have the opportunity to dance at least one dance with somebody. It was obvious that she wasn't going to intercede on another couple, so it only seemed right that Marcus share a dance with her. If anyone thought it inappropriate, he had reason to dismiss it!

However, there was a part of Marcus that wondered if Branelle sensed something, or if Jenna had confided her secret to Branelle. It just seemed like Branelle was 'setting them up', playing matchmaker, or something. It just seemed too convenient, too perfect, that this could be happening.

Marcus felt the spark of electricity run along his arm as Jenna placed her hand within his. He did his best to ignore it, and the stares and gaping eyes of students and teachers as he led her to the dance floor. 'Let 'em think what they want to think', he thought to himself as he reached the edge of the floor and turned to embrace Jenna in an appropriate fashion, careful to keep distance between their bodies.

"Have you ever danced ballroom before?" he asked as he placed his hand on her slim waist and raised his elbow. Whether she had, or hadn't, she correctly placed her hand on his shoulder and rested her elbow atop his. "Do you know how to waltz?," he inquired, a hint of laughter in his voice. "Just follow my lead, let me take charge." He started moving around the dance floor, tugging, pulling Jenna with him almost in comical fashion, twirling her as they got to a corner. Marcus had made a mockery of it to the point where no one paid them any more undue attention, and he was able to lose themselves in the middle of the crowd of dancers. "We'll have to practice those moves, huh?" He laughed a bit more heartily as he dropped the pretense and her outstretched hand, moving it to her waist. They turned in place, slowly to the music, as Marcus studied her eyes. They were dancing like all the other couples now, though Marcus ensured there were a few inches between their two bodies.

He tried desperately to remain calm and at ease, fighting the urge to pull her tight against him and hold her securely in place. It was getting harder and harder also, because it seemed as if Jenna was getting weaker and weaker, needing his support. Her dark lashes were fluttering as she apparently struggled whether to look at him or not. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating, and being so near to her, it was causing his cock to twitch and slowly swell. Marcus fought off the embarrassing result of their dancing so intimately, trying to engage Jenna in conversation.

"So? Are you enjoying yourself tonight? Everything seems so perfect, doesn't it? Everybody's been complementing on the backdrop. It is pretty awesome! We make a good team, huh?" Marcus suddenly realized the possible implications of his last comment. Once more he struggled with speaking freely, or watching his words carefully around Jenna.

Marcus changed the subject to Branelle and asked Jenna what she thought of his companion. He wondered if the two truly liked each other and wanted to know, what it was about Branelle that Jenna really liked. He listened as Jenna talked, still slowly spiniing her around in the same spot they had occupied for the last three minutes.

The song was winding down and the couples surrounding them were capping it off with loving hugs and intimate kisses. It was an awkward moment for the two of them, neither quite knowing if they should hug, knowing that a kiss was definitely out of the question. Marcus took the initiative to finally step back, bow his head in a formal manner and thank Jenna for the dance. Standing upright, he wrapped an arm around Jenna's waist, finally pulling her close to him and escorted her off the dance floor and to the table where Branelle was sitting, fanning herself with a napkin.

"Whew! It's warm in here!" Branelle complained. "You two looked lovely out there," Branelle said more so to Jenna. She then turned to Marcus and slyly winked, "You ought to teach her like you taught me how to dance!"

Marcus broke out in a hysterical coughing fit, as if he were choking on something. "Excuse me ladies," he coughed again. "I'm gonna go to the little boys' room. I'll be back!" He stumbled off, listening to the unmistakable sounds of Branelle's giggle.

What was she doing? Marcus knew Branelle was teasing him unmercifully so. Why was she doing it? Was it just her playful atmosphere, or was she truly implying that Marcus should get naked with Jenna and teach her how to dance, with seduction and longing in the eyes and touch? That's how he taught Branelle to dance with passion and hunger. It had worked, and they were a great dancing duo. Marcus rushed to the bathroom where he was greeted by some of his male students. He pushed by them politely and locked himself away in a stall. He sat there for an extremely long time, trying to collect his thoughts and regain control over a situation that was quickly spiraling out of control.

He waited until he thought the bathroom was empty. He exited the stall, washed his hands and looked at the frazzled face in the mirror. He splashed a bit of cold water on his face to cool the burning sensation, when somebody came up and patted him on the back.

"Hey Marcus, looking good as usual." It was Mr. Patterson, the principal of the school. Marcus greeted him, looking over as he too began washing his hands. "That was nice of you to dance with Jenna. You know she didn't come here with a date? It's nice to see I have teachers that care about their students!" Mr. Patterson smiled and walked out. Marcus sighed in relief knowing that he had successfully pulled off the dancing routine without raising too much suspicion.

Satisfied, and with returning confidence, Marcus rejoined the two ladies. "Sorry about that," he apologized, grabbing a seat next to Branelle. Branelle patted his hand saying that it was all right, but then excused herself, dragging Jenna with her to the ladies' room.

"It's our turn now. Hope you don't mind. C'mon Jenna, let's go powder our noses!" Branelle's giggle filled the air once more as the two walked hand in hand out of the ballroom. Marcus sat, protecting their table, watching the others enjoy themselves. Several long minutes had passed until Jenna and Branelle had returned.

The band was just returning to a slow set, and with confidence, rose from his seat to greet the ladies and ask, "Which of you two ladies shall I have the pleasure of this next dance with?" He held out his hand as Branelle and Jenna looked at each other...

Jenna

Jenna wasn't sure what to think of Branelle pushing her and Marcus together, she knew the two must be feeling sorry for her seeing her there alone, but Jenna wasn't really sad, she was more so dissapointed at herself, turning so many guys down just cause she figured it would be wrong to be there with someone else but only be thinking of one man the entire time and here Marcus was with this stunning, sweet, and intelligent woman. She sighed and smiled kindly at his date.

Jenna was nervous yet she wasn't sure why, perhaps it was cause she would be closer to her teacher than she was sure she'd ever be in her life.. and it was getting hard to hide her feelings. She shook her head she had to leave this dance and soon or she might lose her tongue.

Jenna wasn't sure how to feel about anything anymore, she got so many feelings whenever her teacher slightly touched her and now she was in his arms not a tight embrace, but close enough to smell his scent. She shook her head took a long deep breath, as she looked up at him. ''I, I don't want you to get in trouble.'' She said her vunerablity shining through.

Jenna smiled as he asked her the question she had took a few dance classes but mostly modern day, and ballet another reason she was so in shape, before she shook her head no or explained farther he took it into his own hands and she laughed to herself there was that brute and strongness that she so admired in him. Jenna was following okay, but the dance was more fun between the two of them cause he was as well sure Jenna knew more technical dancing and slow dancing as such the other couples were doing. Jenna smiled as she looked at her teacher. ''We probably look ridiculous.'' She said giggling lightly as she looked at him gently. Jenna was glad when he took her into his arms still not to close and she knew why. She was glad however to be just this close.

Jenna was about to say her true feelings but quickly breathed and reconsidered wrong place wrong time.. besides she continued telling herself, he was far to old for him, and he was as well far more experienced what could she really offer him anyway. She smiled when he then spoke glad for the break in his thoughts.

''I didn't think coming alone I would, but you know I actually am.'' She said and smiled. ''I don't really mind coming alone.. I wanted to see Mike with Carrie, he's not really my type anyway.'' She said and smiled kindly at her teacher. ''We did do a amazing job if I must say.'' She said and smiled brightly at him. ''And yes we make a great team.'' She said and laughed lightly with him.

Jenna admitted that at first she thought Branelle was going to be some uptight snob, cause most beautiful woman were, but she got to know her and despite there age brackets that she rather enjoyed the womans company, and that he was lucky to be in the presence of such a lovley lady.

Jenna never wanted that song to end but she figured perhaps it was after all a good thing. She took another long deep breath and had no idea what to do as she looked at her teacher waiting on him to take the lead. She took a long deep breath and smiled when he pulled her close and led her off the dance floor.. thank god she thought cause he was to close now, far to close.

Jenna laughed at branelle sweetly as she looked at her. ''Marcus might be good but at that dancing I am not you are far to modest.'' Jenna said in her elegant tone and hadn't noticed Branelles exchanging of words with marcus.

Jenna was slightly confused but covered it pretty well as she looked at Branelle who was laughing and covering her mouth and when Jenna gave her a questioning look she shook her head and smiled.

Jenna and Branelle spoke more of art and the prom, and many other things, Jenna wanted to confide in her but she was after all Marcus's date and wasn't sure if she could trust her either... that was Jennas main thing she had a very hard time to trust anyone. They awaited Marcus to return both getting refills and then rejoining at the table, Jenna was going to leave soon she felt out of pleace with two older people not old just older even if they did not feel older to her.

Jenna wanted to leave cause there was so much going on and she had to get her teacher out of her mind cause he was simply driving her crazy and she was closer and closer to revealing her secret to him.

''So how long have you been seeing Marcus?'' Jenna finally asked her new found friend, and Branelle told her they weren't really seeing each other, that they were now more just very good friends, that eased Jennas mind but she didn't want Branelle to know her feelings either so she controlled her thoughts and actions and looked away for a moment.

Jenna smiled up at her teacher as he returned back to the table and apologized and they both accepted it. Jenna giggled as Branelle took her hands and led her to the bathroom.

Branelle had asked Jenna many a question as they were in the bathroom but Jenna wouldn't allow herself to get frazzled she answered honestly telling Branelle there was someone she was in love with but he'd never notice and she had tried everything.. but Jenna wouldn't allow herself to give in and say the name.

Jenna opted no, cause she wasnt sure if she could be close to her teacher anymore that evening.

Marcus looked to Jenna, truly disappointed that she had declined his offer. He insisted however, that she grant him the next dance as he turned to Branelle and extended his hand to hers. The two of them moved to the dance floor, as eager eyes followed them to see if they would light up the dance floor again. Marcus and Branelle shrugged off the expectant students, encouraging them to join in also, because they didn't want to create any more of a scene. This was for the students!

Marcus and Branelle danced closely together, as she draped her hands around his neck. Branelle's eyes had a wild streak in them, and it was one Marcus knew to be very wary of! Her eyes were the one thing that had always captivated him in the past. He recalled many a wild night when he saw the look in Branelle's eyes, as they were right now.

"What is going on?" She tried to dismiss him, but he persisted, saying he could tell there was something spinning in her mind! He spun her around just a bit, enough to turn her back to most of the onlookers and pulled her tighter so he could whisper in her ear. "I can see it in your eyes Brannie! What is on your mind?"

She finally relented and gave into his pressured questioning. "Ahh, it's just Jenna! She's got the hots for you!" Marcus acted shocked again, but Branelle didn't buy into his act. "C'mon! You can't tell me you can't see it! You've gotta be blind if you don't! She gets all soft when you're around. She gets flustered, flushed, and all heated and bothered!"

Branelle was now doing the leading on the dance floor, moving Marcus around so that as he looked beyond Branelle, he made eye contact with Jenna, sitting at the table, obviously lost in a world of her own. He smiled and nodded his head ever so slightly towards her as if to say, 'You're getting the next dance!'

"I can't say I blame her," Branelle continued. "You are quite a catch! I just think it's so fascinating!" Branelle's eyes were sparkling as it was quite clear her mind was spinning. "C'mon, I'll prove it!"

She dragged Marcus off the dance floor before the song even began to come to a conclusion. Reaching the table, she reached for Jenna's hand and thrust it into Marcus' hand! "You're turn," she told Jenna. "I don't mind sharing him for the evening," she smiled broadly at Jenna, then turned to wink at Marcus.

Marcus hadn't let Branelle know that he was well aware of Jenna's feelings towards him, but he was perplexed as to how Branelle could be so perceptive? She was right! Jenna's hand was clammy with perspiration, her face was flushed, and she was obviously uncomfortable as Marcus hauled her away from his clairvoyant date.

"It seems you've made quite an impression on Branelle," Marcus started the conversation as he slowly twirled Jenna on the dance floor before embracing her a little closer than he had before. Marcus figured that if the principal had given his approval of the first dance, this one should raise no eyebrows. "She is thrilled that she has made a connection with someone here. Thanks for making her feel comfortable!" He smiled and rubbed his hand along her back eventually encouraging her to relax and rest her head on his shoulder.

This was pleasant, he thought to himself. He liked how close they were, and could easily envision himself with Jenna like this on many more nights. Oddly enough, his thoughts were not sexual, but merely about being close and holding her. He was tempted to run his fingers through her hair and caught himself as his hand crept up her back.

As the dance was ending, he thanked Jenna again before exiting. He kept his hand on the small of her back as they weaved among the tables back to join Branelle, who was wearing a confident and smug smile on her face. She grabbed Jenna's hand from Marcus' and pleaded with Jenna to come with them to the after-prom party! Branelle was rather persistent, almost annoyingly so, refusing to accept any answer, other than a positive one from Jenna!

"C'mon Jenna! You're the only one I can talk to, and I'd be soooo bored if you didn't go! We'll have sooo much fun! You can even ride with us back to the gym! C'mon, please say yes! Please?"

Marcus knew they had to leave early to make sure everything was in order, for when the students left the prom, and arrived at the gym, for the all-night festivities of games, contests, fun dancing, and just general raucous times. Marcus looked back and forth between Jenna and Branelle, waiting to see if Jenna would submit to Branelle's persistent begging ...

Jenna

It wasn't that Jenna hadn't wanted to accept his offer, but she felt odd taking over her new friends date, and she was sure by now herr feelings were more than obvious, even though to her own mind she was doing a pretty good job at hiding thm. SHe smiled it looked as if the pair were made for one another, it hurt her and made her smile all in one cause she knew all she really wanted was for her teacher to be happy.

Jenna wished she was the one in his arms and knew she had a chance to be, but she did'nt want to be in his arms tonight she wanted to be in hem at night when it was just the two of them but she never really seen that happening.

Jenna watched as her classmates danced together everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and here she was with two people that were like her but older, she wondered what her friends might think of that, but as usual Jenna really didn't care.

She wanted to get up and leave cause, however much she was enjoying herself it was becoming harder and harder to hide her own feelings.. and she wasn't sure if he would pick up on them or anyone else for that matter.

Jenna noticed the way Marcus had looked at her and it made her smile, gently at him.. she was glad that they didn't want her to feel alone but she wanted to tell them that she was really fine being there alone.

Jenna sighed to herself as she watched Branelle pratically pull Marcus to the table perhaps Branelle was tired or needed a drink.

Jenna looked up at the two and smiled and was going to hesitate, but before she had a chance Branelle already had placed her hand in Marcus, chills seemed to run through Jennas entire body.

Jenna knew how clammy her hands must feel in his and she kind of looked at the floor as he led her to it, what a mess she must look she thought to herself, eyes glazed, hands all sweaty, and can barely even look the man in his eyes.

Jenna smiled and tried to look up into his eyes but was finding that rather hard to do. ''I like her alot, she's a nice woman, and beautiful too, you lucked out on her.'' Jenna said smiling once more but never allowing herself to meet his gaze and hoped he wouldn't notice that. ''She's made me feel welcome as well.. I am glad she feels at ease.'' Jenna said biting her lip slighlty a sure sign something was on her mind or she was nervous.

Jenna felt her world falling apart she had held her feelings at bay for so long now, and now she wasn't sure how to hold them back anymore, she felt she was now acting like a kid and knew he'd never notice her that way, if she continued to act the way she was.

She smiled when he thanked her and she told him it was her pleasure and hoped it didn't come out in a sexual manner. She smiled kindly at Branelle as they neared the table and Jenna took over her seat once more.

Jenna wasn't sure to say, hanging with them at prom was one thing but the after party, driving alone with the two.. what would the staff or the students think. She didn't care but she wasn't sure how Marcus felt about her tagging alone. ''What do you think Sir?'' She asked looking to her teacher for an answer. She called him sir cause she wasn't sure if Marcus was appropriate with Branelle there.

Jenna took a long deep breath and awaited her teachers answer. ''If Marcus say's its okay i'll go but I cannot stay long.'' She said, she had to get home her feelings were dipleating her.

Marcus had to smile when he listened to Jenna say, "Sir." It sounded so formal, yet so appropriate. He liked the way it flowed from her lips, it seemed so reverent. Of course it would be okay, he told himself, though he knew Branelle was up to something. She was right in the fact that the two did seem to share a certain chemistry, and they clicked it off well together. Branelle was truly interested in Jenna.

"Sure!" Marcus replied to Jenna, though he quickly glanced at Branelle. "It'd be fun to have you there! What else is there to do? Go home to bed? Not much fun for a senior!" He helped both ladies to their feet once more. Feeling more confident, thanks to Branelle, he wrapped an arm around each girl's waist and started towards the exit, with each girl attached to his hips. "We need to leave now so we can help the others finish setting up!"

Out in the parking lot, the night air was crisp and cool, so Marcus naturally pulled the girls tighter to his heated body so they could remain warm. Like a true gentleman, marcus opened the passenger door for the ladies and was surprised to see Branelle race, and push her way past Jenna to get into the back seat! Jenna protested, but Branelle put an abrupt end to her complaint. "Nonsense," she barked, "I'm back here now, c'mon get on in." Branelle pulled the seat back, offering the front seat to Jenna. "Besides, you gotta feel what it's like to ride up front, with the wind flying through your hair!" Branelle wasn't taking no for an answer.

Marcus just stood there looking dumbfounded, holding the door, not sure what to think. It was apparent that Jenna would be in the front seat with him! So when Jenna finally relented and climbed in, Marcus was treated to the lovely view of looking down the front of her dress which offered him a fantastic view of her cleavage. He had to stop himself from staring too blatantly, and closed the door before circling around to climb into his own seat.

He started up the car and pulled out of the parking lot, easing the car onto the highway en route to the school. Along the way, he checked his rear view mirror, and caught several glimpses of Branelle winking back at him. Branelle also took advantage of her position to lean forward and massage Jenna's shoulders, encouraging her to relax and enjoy herself.

On the highway, Marcus obeyed Branelle's request to 'open it up'. He wasn't speeding, but he did flirt with the fine line bordering on speeding. Branelle was whooping and hollering the entire way. They were back at the school in relatively quick time, a result of his driving tendencies.

Reaching the school, Marcus parked, and like before, helped the ladies from the car. Again, he pinned one to each hip and escorted them both to the gym.

They walked inside and there were a bunch of adults and parents who had volunteered to help prepare the last minute details for the all night affair. Jenna was the first student to actually arrive, though none of the others recognized her as one of the students!

Branelle quickly hijacked Jenna and disappeared with her as Marcus helped the others prepare for the mass of students that would be arriving shortly. He slipped away for a while and changed out of his tux and into a pair of khaki slacks and a tight fitting polo shirt, donning a pair of comfortable loafers on his feet. He came back out in search of the girls, completely unaware of what, if anything, they were changing into for the all night affair.

Jenna

Jenna was awkward saying sir, she had said it many times before but marcus had told her to please call him by his first name, but with her appending feelings jenna found that hard to do, but she knew that when she said sir it still came ou just as dreamy as saying Marcus did. She wasn't sure why Branelle was being so pushy but she knew by the end of the night Jenna was going to ask Marcus about it.

Damn Jenna thought to herself she was hoping he might say no that it wouldn't be appropriate, but Jenna knew in her mind that wasn't going to happen. Jenna sighed to herself feeling defeated once more. ''Okay.. then I'll come.'' She said smiling, she was glad that the two wanted her there but it was becoming more and more unbearable to be this close to her teacher. ''Thanks for having me.'' She said as Marcus pulled them both to there hips and they began leaving the prom.. her heart was racing as she felt so close to him once more, so close she could feel his strength smell his sweet colonge.

As they walked outside he pulled the two even closer to his body, the warmth illuminating off of him, her mind got blurry and her heart skipped many beats. Jenna smiled as he opened the door for the two of them, but Branelle jumped in the backseat, and Kenna got flustered and insisted that Branelle be in the front with her date, but Branelle was persistent as Jenna was soon learning. She sighed and instead of arguing just got into the car, her teacher beside her.. did Branelle have any idea what she was doing to Jenna? If she knew Jenna's feelings perhaps she wouldn't be so persistant.

Jenna couldn't help but smile however at the look on her teachers face... ''I hope this isn't going to bother you.'' She said with a whisper as she got into the car next to Marcus. Her heart didn't seem to stop its insiting beating of slow and fast any longer and she was afraid at one point it was so loud that the two might actually hear it, or that perhaps even it would fly right out of her chest.

Jenna leaned against the seat she was tempted to close her eyes, this night was turning out to be a little to much even for her. She shook her head however and smiled when Branelle rubbed her shoulder's making her feel at ease and letting her know that she indeed enjoyed the back seat that for once she felt as if she was being chofered. Jenna giggled at the fact and nodded her head but didn't say a word.

Jenna enjoyed the way Branelle had told him to open the car up, she suspected that he was only taking it easy for the sake that Jenna was in the front seat with him. She was glad however as he did indeed speed up not overy but it was nice however. Jenna couldn't stifle her laughs as Branelle blightenly showed her enjoyment of speed.

There was that pending feeling once more as Marcus opened the door helped them out of the car and placed them each against his hip once more, god his body felt so warm so strong against her own, she quickly shook the thoughts from her mind.

Jenna for a moment felt awkward here she was walking into the after party with two attractive adults and no students had even showed yet, and she wasn't sure how the other teachers would feel about her walking in with marcus and Branelle.

Jenna knew where Branelle was taking Jenna everyone changed out of there fancy dresses at prom and changed into things that were more comfortable to move in. Jenna giggled as her and Branelle spoke in the lady's bathroom, and no longer had Jenna felt awkward branelle had a way to make you feel completly at ease.

Jenna changed into a tight tank-top and a short denim jean skirt with matching heels she had pulled her long hair slightly up but kept ringlits hanging along the back of her head, it as classy but still sexy enough for a normal dance.

Marcus was busy helping the all night chaperones finish setting things up when Branelle and Jenna both reappeared from the changing rooms. He had to giggle at how alike the two were. Branelle and Jenna, both had unknowingly chosen similar outfits to change into, and the two could have passed for siblings, if not twins, the way they looked as they strolled in his direction.

He greeted the two warmly as they neared and put them both to work, helping the others finish things up as the other students were now beginning to arrive. Everything was in place, and the after-party quickly grew into a wild frenzy of varied activities going on simultaneously. There were basketball and volleyball games going on, there were carnival booths scattered about, there was a disc jockey playing music off in a far corner, a palm reader was telling fortunes, there was a magician, and a slew of other performers all keeping the students entertained.

Marcus was so busy, he hadn't had a chance to really be with either Jenna, or Branelle, but was thankful that the two found each other amusing company, and they kept each other entertained. At one point, Marcus was able to slip away and danced with both Branelle and Jenna. Things, somehow, seemed much more relaxed, and Marcus found himslef holding Jenna quite closely as they shared a slow dance. He spied Branelle watching them, along the perimeter, a certain sparkle glimmering in her eyes. Marcus still couldn't pin a finger on Branelle's mindset, but it was quite obvious she knew there was a certain chemistry reaction taking place between Jenna and himself.

Marcus excused himself and disappeared into his duties as organizer. A little later on, Branelle, with Jenna in tow came up and dragged him away from the booth he was manning. "C'mon, you've been working the whole time," she chided as she dragged him along. Jenna trailed behind him, apparently unsure if she should be following, but doing so anyways. Eventually, the three of them were standing in front of the fortune teller!

'Oh my,' Marcus fretted to himself as he envisioned just what the fortune teller might reveal. But to amuse Branelle, he obliged under the condition that she go first.

Branelle eagerly agreed and sat before the woman clad in layers of silk. She held out her hand and placed it in the hands of the elderly woman. The two listened as the seer told of great wealth and fortunes to come in the near future. She told of finding a new friend to whom she'd become very close to, but she cautioned that marriage didn't seem to be within a foreseeable future. All three of them were impressed by her words which seemed to be hitting on the mark. The old sage spoke of other things also before releasing Branelle's hand. Branelle thanked her and practically threw Marcus into her vacated seat, eager to hear what the elderly woman had to say about Marcus' future.

Marcus placed his hand in the lady's hand, and she gasped, "Oh my!" She placed her other hand over his, holding him in place. "There's a secret you're hiding. The darkness behind you, veils your feelings, but it soon will pass..." She went on about a few other things, saying that he enjoyed his work, but would soon find another source of income that wouldn't interfere with his job. She patted his hand a few times, mumbling some other predictions, then finally added that he should stay on course, and follow his instincts, and not waver one bit. "Your plan is solid and on good foundation; the house you build will be strong!" Marcus thought he understood the cryptic words, interpreting them on matters as they related to Jenna, though he didn't quite understand the income thing! As his hand was released, he turned to see Branelle hugging Jenna tightly, whispering in her ear as they looked at him in a playful manner.

Marcus thanked the teller, and as he rose, Branelle urged Jenna into the seat. Branelle and Marcus then stood together, listening to Jenna's fortune be told, through the seer's eyes.

The rest of the party went by much too quickly and it was already nearing five in the morning. Many of the students had already fled the party en route to a weekend celebration at the beach. There was a cleanup crew that was designated to come in and clean up, and Marcus was grateful that he didn't have to supervise that task! He offered Jenna a ride home, since she had arrived to the prom in a limo, unsure if she had arrangements to get home.

Driving in the car, the sun coming up on a brand new day, Marcus drove Branelle to her home. Branelle, ever so thankful for a wonderful evening invited Marcus inside for coffee, and a light breakfast. He hadn't planned on it, but relented, knowing he could really use a little something to tide him over till he got home, where he could crash and sleep the day away!

Inside, Branelle immediately set about in the kitchen, making coffee and scrambling up some eggs, along with some toast. The whole time she was moving about, she kept commenting on Jenna, and how cute she was, and how marvelous she looked in her prom outfit. Branelle went on to say how "hot" she looked in that tight little outfit she was wearing during the after-prom party. Within minutes, she set the eggs and toast in front of Marcus, along with a mug of coffee. She too shared the same meal, sitting next to Marcus. Branelle crossed her legs and innocently brushed her foot along his calf, talking constantly of Jenna.

"God! Can't you see it Marcus? She is totally head over heels hot for you! It's written all over her face! Why are you fighting it? This is a new era Marcus! I know you're her teacher, but it's only a couple more days Marcus!"

"BRANELLE!" Marcus interrupted her, trying to protest the direction she was taking the one-sided conversation.

Branelle was unrelenting, and she leaned in close, her nose almost touching his. "You know you want her too! You can't deny it! I can see it in your eyes too, and the way you act around her. C'mon Marcus! Close your eyes, close your eyes and think of Jenna."

He didn't know why, but he followed her direction and closed his eyes. "Just imagine I'm Jenna." A split second later, Branelle pressed her lips to Marcus' and kissed him sensually.

"BRANELLE! STOP IT!" Marcus bolted up out of his seat and stood, ready to leave.

Branelle, too, jumped to her feet and wrapped her arms around Marcus, and began mimicking Jenna's facial features, looking at him with puppy dog eyes. "Think of that hot young body pressed tightly to yours, just as I am right now. Just imagine her seducing you, rubbing her full tits all over you, begging you to take her ... just like I am right now. Just think of her hands running all over you, lifting your shirt ..." Branelle grabbed his polo shirt and peeled it upwards as Marcus stood dumbstruck, and motionless, slowly succumbing to the images Branelle was painting in his mind. As his shirt drifted to the floor, Branelle continued on. "... Her wet kisses all over your chest as her hands search for that great big cock of yours ... ummm ... soooo big and hard." Branelle's hand was rubbing and stroking the growing shaft through his pants before she undid his pants and freed his aching member, pushing his pants and briefs to the floor. "Just think of how hot and horny she'd be. Just think how she'd sink to her knees before you, and ... mmmmmmmmm." Branelle wrapped her lips around his hardened cock and hummed happily as Marcus fell right into the role.

Branelle bobbed her head up and down along the shaft, coating it with saliva while stroking it simultaneously. She stopped just long enough to encourage Marcus even further. "Ooooooh, she'd be so eager to please you ... just take her Marcus ... just take her ... You know you can, Marcus ... Take her!" Branelle's red lips encircled the tip and her cheeks hollowed as she suckled just beyond the glans, lashing her tongue around the tip, finally eliciting a resignating sigh from his lips as his hands sought out her head, guiding her as he slowly began thrusting his hips, forcing more and more of his length into her mouth.

Marcus' mind was filled with the painted image Branelle had created, and all he could envision was Jenna kneeling before him as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth as she eagerly tried to take everything he had to offer. Within a few minutes, he was fucking Jenna in the mouth, with no concern of his pending climax. His fingers wove into her hair and gripped tightly as he held her head as if it were her hips, thrusting forcefully until he shot a screaming load of hot semen into her gulping mouth, the excesses seeping from the corners as it dribbled down her chin.

Branelle was not to be denied though, and kept encouraging the lust filled ego and crazed mind of Marcus, begging him to fuck her just as he'd fuck Jenna! It didn't take long for Branelle to coax Marcus into the bedroom where they fucked like rabbits for nearly an hour and a half before Marcus exploded a second time. Branelle, for her actions, was rewarded with several mind-numbing orgasms, that rocked her world.

The two lay exhausted, curled against each other, and quickly fell asleep, totally worn out from the long night's activities...

Jenna

Jenna and Branelle looked at one another after they both got changed and the two both agreed how cute the other looked, but couldn't contain there laughter at they both wore almost the same exact outfit, Jenna think she might have met a true long term friend and that was a good thing. Jenna and Branelle walked over to Marcus, how handsome he was Jenna thought to herself.. stop it she begged her mind and her body.

Jenna couldn't deny how nice the place actually looked, she had to give credit where credit was due.. her teacher among with the others had done a amazing job. Jenna was proud however nervous she was, she was proud to be in the presence of someone that put so much effort into making this a wonderful event for his students.

Jenna was glad that she was there with Branelle, at least she wasn't alone, and actually she found it easier and more enjoyable to talk to Branelle than any one of her class mates.. she was however thank-ful for the space from her teacher, for however short it might be... she was also thank-ful that he had asked Branelle to dance and not her. Jenna sighed at how nice they looked together, she was sure they weren't in love, neither gave that indication.. she was sure it was purely physical and friendly.. but Jenna couldn't bare to think of them being physical together, because she wanted to be the one he held, made love to, ravished.. the one he took the way he wanted.. she smiled as they walked back over and he took Jennas hand and pulled her into his arms.. her breath caught and she was glad when the dance was over.. not that she wasn't glad to be so close to him, but she was wanting so much more and it wasn't fair to Branelle to think of her teacher in such a light.

Jenna couldn't help but giggle as Branelle pulled Jenna with her, even though Jenna protested saying that perhaps she should let Marcus have some alone time with branelle but she wasn't hearing any of it. Jenna laughed as Branelle pulled him away and there was no way she was allowing him to refuse. Oh boy Jenna thought when Branelle sugested they all get there palms read.. Marcus refused at first until Branelle said she'd go first.

Jenna could not help but laugh at the look on her teachers face, but in all reality she was thinking and more and likely feeling the same exact way. She shook her head and smiled as Branelle took the seat first.

Jenna listened intently as she looked at Marcus than Branelle as Branelles hands were placed in the womans. Jenna was feeling far to close to her teacher once more, but she enjoyed the closeness. She took a deep breath and was surprised at how dead on the older woman was about Branelle meeting a new friend.. and it took Jenna's spirits but also made her worry at the same time. She felt relieved that the teller told Branelle there would be no marriage in her future, and Jenna pegged the slightly older woman.. not the marrying type.

Jenna couldn't help but laugh as Branelle basically threw Marcus in the seat she had just vacated. She could sense Marcus really did not want to do this which made her giggle even more. She felt secure when Branelle placed her hand around Jennas waist. Jenna listened even more so to Marcus future.. she was stunned when the woman told him he was keeping a dark secret, she hadn't really pegged her teacher to be the type to hide things. She could sense he was uncomfortable as well he was a private man.. this much she herself knew. She smiled as he finished up, and then they both looked at her and she shook her head.

They both told her that if they had to do it, she had to as well.. so Jenna sat down and the woman smiled warmly at her easing her mind just a little. Jennas face turned red at what the woman revealed. ''You are deeply in love with a older man, a superior man, a man you think you are not worthy of, you have a deep dark secret burning.'' The woman told her... she also told Jenna she had a bright future doing what she loved most.. that made Jenna smile.. but she looked to her new friend and her teacher and wondered if either caught on.

Jenna was glad when the night came to a end, she enjoyed it but she was rather tired and wanted nothing more than a hot bath, and a good few hours of sleep before she would wake once more. She was also glad that she would not have to drive alone with Marcus that he decided to drop her off and then take his date home. ''Branelle I had a amazing time thank-you both.'' Jenna said witha bright smile as they dropped her at the door.

Jenna went into her home glad that she was home alone she needed the space and the time to clear her mind. She made her way to her bathroom, she filled the tub nice and hot and lit some candles, she took her clothing off and got into the hot water when it was ready. The water felt so good against her aching body. She closed her eyes and as she did visions of her teacher naked and before her floated through her mind.

Jenna didn't want to think much about what Marcus was doing at that moment, she was sure him and Branelle was getting very physical with one another and that ached her heart for a moment... she knew she had no right to be jelouse but she could not help herself.

Jenna closed her eyes once more and visions of her teachers naked body continued to float through her mind... and before even herself knew it her hands were traveling all over her naked wet body, her fingers found her sensative clit and soon she pictured her teachers mouth all over her body, against her breast, her clit, inside of her everywhere he could place it. She fantasized him giving her climax ofter climax causing her to moan and whisper out his name, she was thank-ful to be alone and not have neighbors directly next to her. She once again found her hands pressed against her clit moving up and down my god how good it felt picturing the things he could do to her, the way he could take her, the things he could do to her.

She soon found herself picturing him placing her on her knees before him.. teaching her things she never knew, she pictured herself taking him into her hot and ready mouth, she could picture taking him teasing him slightly before he slightly forced her head ensuring her to take more and more into her mouth into her throat. She imagined him moaning out her name and thinking of no other but her.

The thought that sent her overboard was the thought of him having his way with her, she found ehrself screaming his name climaxing like she never had before... my god how good it felt. Jenna relaxed her body, enjoying the aftermath and then cleaned up and made her way to her bedroom crashing as soon as she got into bed.

She found herself waking early the next day, dressing in a tight tank-top and tight booty shorts neither hiding much of her body, she made her way to her kitchen and started a hot pot of coffee and carried a cup to the porch and thought of the night before.. she thought of her fantasies and how they'd never come true.

Jenna sighed and covered her face in her hands not wanting to think of her teacher or the night before..

Marcus had woken, tangled amongst the bedsheets. Through half-bleary eyes, he realized he was not in his own bed, and struggled to clear the cobwebs from his brain. When he looked over to his side, the images from earlier had flooded into his brain, seeing the naked body of Branelle, half wrapped in the flowered sheets from her bed. Her naked ass was arched in his direction, as if begging to be stroked and caressed. Her tossled hair was strewn about the pillows. The gentle swell of one breast was visible, the pale pink nipple exposed to the air.

A sudden sense and myriad of emotions filled Marcus' body. He felt sexually confident and manly in his prowess, a certain fulfillment of his manly right to attack and conquer. However, there was a certain amount of guilt and shame, which bothered him, for he vividly recalled not fucking Branelle, but fucking Jenna, just as Branelle had encouraged him to envision her. It was wrong! And Branelle was wrong for doing that, even though it had brought out the rugged beast in him.

He slipped from the bed, quietly so he did not disturb his sleeping companion. In the bathroom, he cleaned himself up a bit at the sink, before dressing to leave. Just as he was slipping his shoes on, Branelle rolled over and fluttered her lashes. Her warm smile was quite inviting. She knew Marcus wouldn't stay, and didn't really expect him to stay, but it didn't stop her from flashing that quick glance that silently said, 'you don't have to leave if you don't want to'.

Having dated Branelle before, Marcus knew the look, and answered her unspoken statement. "It's late, and I've got a lot to catch up on," he half lied. He did have some things to attend to, but it was nothing he couldn't put off till later. He really needed to be alone with his thoughts ... his thoughts of Jenna. "I had a great time. Thanks for going with me, and helping me. I really appreciate it!"

Branelle's head collapsed onto the pillow, defeated in her attempt to draw Marcus back into bed, but also dreamily recalling the long evening. "Ooooh, I had a blast! Really I did! That Jenna is a really nice girl. She's really cute also!" Branelle fluttered her eyes and moaned softly. "Make sure you tell her, I was thinking of her, and thank her for making me feel so comfortable." Branelle stretched out her long form, sighing. "Give her my number and tell her to call me sometime, I'd like to see her again!"

Marcus nodded, and finished dressing. He leaned over Branelle, crushing the matress down, and kissed her gently on the lips. Even though it was a kiss on the lips, it was a kiss without emotion, a kiss that was merely good friends sharing a kiss, but more than a pec on the cheek. "I will. I'll see you later, take care. Thanks again."

He was walking out of the bedroom when Branelle called out, stopping him abruptly in his tracks. "Don't fight it Marcus! We both know it's in the cards. Do what you know is right! Don't let anything get in your way!"

Marcus glared over his shoulder and was about to say something sharp, but Branelle's eyes had such a sparkle in them, he was immediately silenced, unable to speak. He merely shook his head and walked out.

... ... ...

Marcus really hated prom weekend, because it threw off his schedule. An all-day, turning into an all-nighter, always resulted in sleeping half the next day away, then waking up, being unable to sleep the next night.

He drove home as the sun was setting into the night sky. He was filled with energy that he was sure would keep him up all night long, which he could not afford. After cleaning up, half-heartedly, he descended into his basement, where he had kept his exercise equipment. He spent the next three hours working out quite vigorously. He lifted weights, rode his bike, and repeated the rep cycle two more times. Finally, quite exhausted and drained, Marcus collapsed into bed. Though he slept, it was a fitful sleep where he tossed and turned, constantly dreaming of the morning. Everything he and Branelle did together, was replayed in his mind, though this time, it was Jenna's body he was slamming into. It was her soft, succulent breasts he was milking with his mouth. It was her tight ass he was gripping onto as his hips crashed into hers. It was her blonde locks his fingers were weaving into as he held her still, rocking his hips to her face.

... ... ...

He finally woke, sweat covered his body, unable to return to the dream world. He crawled into the shower and cleaned up, shaved, and made himself respectable. Marcus threw on a pair of sweats and a tee-shirt, and made himself a bowl of cereal, and some hot coffee. Finishing his cereal, he filled his travel coffee mug, and went outside to greet the morning sun. For some unknown reason, Marcus didn't sit on his porch. Instead, he took his mug with him as he went down on the sidewalk and started walking.

He knew not where he was going, just walking aimlessly. It seemed as if this walk was a natural continuation of his vigorous workout from the night before. He thought the morning sun, some fresh air, and the beautiful day would clear his mind. The solitude, however, only encouraged him and gave him more ample time to think of nothing, but Jenna!

He rounded the corner, still walking blindly. He looked up and his heart stopped beating and lurched into his throat. There she was sitting on her porch, her hands wrapped around a ceramic mug. Jenna saw him, and he saw her! Their eyes locked, and both were wide as saucers!

Time seemed to stand still as neither one moved. It was Marcus, who finally snapped the frozen moment. He smiled brightly, and continued walking towards Jenna. 'Don't fight it Marcus ... Do what you know is right.' Branelle's words were echoing in his head.

"Good morning Jenna! How are you today?" ...

He chatted with Jenna for a few moments, asking her if she enjoyed herself once again, and relaying Branelle's sentiments, also offering her phone number for Jenna to call!

Back