Her teacher(Pm only)

Jenna

Jenna didn't mean to sound cynical or hurt it just happened that way but she could play her emotions off pretty well and thats what she knew she was going to have to do, she thought back to him reading her thoughts seeing her racy drawings, what he must think of her now. She sighed and looked away ready to leave, when she heard his voice ask her to hold up.

And what had she done she did as he asked knowing damn well she should have turned and went home.

Jenna stood there rather uncomfortable hoping this night would end and soon and then tomorrow she could go and help Marcus pretending that nothing had happened and that he hadn't caught her running right past his house. She noticed when he came back out with the water, if she had carried her own bottle like a smart person she could have had a reason to decline and be on her merry way.

Jenna smiled her same sweet smile, hoping it now covered the emotions that seemed to be playing on her face. She carefully walked his proch not wanting to seem over excited after all. Taking a long deep breath when she stood before him she carefully took the water from his hand afraid to touch his skin. She was about to say she shouldn't be there when he started once more.

She should have said no when he told her to have a seat but something in her mind just wouldn't allow her to say no.. dammit what was wrong with her. ''Thanks.'' She said meaning for the seat and the water.. leave now Jenna why you have the chance the last thing she wanted was for him to see how she had really felt about him.. what he would think of her, the way he might look at her. ''I won't stay, I won't kepp you long.'' She said softly and looked up at the moon, full and beautiful..

''Nothing.. I mean how do you mean?'' She was confused had he sensed sopmething was wrong. ''Running helps clear my mind if thats what you referring to.'' She was finding it hard to keep her emotions at bay. ''You know, perhaps I should be going.. I feel like you are upset to see me here.. or running past your home.'' She said and for once she was actually being honest with him and herself.. thats what was on her mind and thats what he wanted, but thats all she was willing to give from her mind was that little truth and nothing more.

Marcus was confused. Jenna seemed as if she wanted to suddenly leave, as if she was a bother, a nuisance. "Nonsense," Marcus insisted. "Really. I was just relaxing here when you happened by. I didn't make any plans for tonight, because I knew tomorrow was going to be a long day. I find my greatest creative inspirations, either immediately after an exhilirating experience, or after a good night's sleep and plenty of rest."

He wanted to draw Jenna into casual conversation. She seemed so nervous. There was no need to be. This didn't need to be any different than if they were talking while in school. "I'm actually glad you're here," he said honestly, then realized once agin he might be leading her on. "I was thinking about the prom theme. 'Magical Fantasies', right? I got this idea of wizards and fairy princesses. What do you think?"

It was a popular theme with a lot of the students, and Marcus truly felt as if it would strike a popular chord. He truly wanted Jenna's opinion on the matter, but it was merely a diversion to what he was really thinking about at this very moment. He couldn't ... didn't want Jenna to feel uncomfortable, nor did he want her to feel how uncomfortable he really was.

Despite all the inner turmoil though, Marcus enjoyed the opportunity to see Jenna in a whole new light. For the first time he could see and study her up close, sitting less than three feet from her. The soft yellow light from the porch illuminated just them, everything in the background falling into blackness of night. Her face was void of any makeup, her natural beauty allowed to surface, showing slight blotches of red, most likely from the exertion of running. But then again, Marcus warned himself, it could be flashes of heat, embarassment, or lust bringing the redness to her face. He couldn't be sure.

One thing for sure was that he liked the way she looked. Not better, not worse, just different, and he liked that. He liked the casual attire, even though it wasn't designed to entice, it did. He sighed, and searched for another topic to talk about.

"So, Jenna? Are you going to the prom? Who are you going with? Do I know him?"

He didn't want to seem too prying, he was just trying to get her to 'talk'.

Jenna

Jenna smiled at him kindly as she looked at him gently. ''Thanks.. I just don't want you to think I came by your home on purpose.'' She said and looked away not wanting the emotion in her eyes to actually show. She didn't want to be this close to him, she wanted so much to just run and leave.

She was nervous and suspected he knew perhaps that was why he was being so nice to her. She looked at him more serious than before, as if to say I am no kid so please stop looking at me or teating me as if I am.. but she didn't. ''That sounds fun.. my friends would love something like that.. as would I.'' She said gently and smiled...''You have a creative mind. no wonder you excell at what you teach.'' she said and meant it.

Jenna stood and walked over to the railing of the porch. ''You have a amazing home.. reminds me of victorian.'' She said making small talk she really needed to get away from him away from his home temptation was getting to her.

Jenna looked back at him gently and smiled once more. ''Your girlfriend is she going to chaperone with you at the prom?'' She asked she wasn't being nosy it was a simple question one that made her rage inside but she hid that very well. ''If thats to personal forgive me, I am just trying to make small talk.'' She admitted honestly.

She had to advert her gaze from his body my god he took good care of himself nothing like the boys she had dated from time to time. And his eyes my god those eyes of his were mezmerizing. He was amazing. Everything about him was amazing.

Lie Jenna told herself. ''Of course I wouldn't miss it.'' She said, but the next part was going to come as a lie. ''Yes I have a date.'' She said softly no I don't she thought to herself. But she had a friend a guy friend who was going stag and they both had decided if they wanted dates in the end they'd go together and Jenna knew it was time to move on.. and so she would.

Jenna took a long deep breath she needed to get away and soon not that she really wanted to.

She was hoping that he would be somewhat jelous but Jenna was foolish and knew better than that.

Marcus couldn't help himself. When Jenna rose from her seat, his eyes naturally followed, taking in the sweet swell of her ass as she bent over the railing. God, he could walk up behind her and just thrust his ...

Damn, she was teasing him. But she was making small talk, so he had to acknowledge.

"Yes. I like the feel of Victorian. There's a lot of artistic oppulence, with a flagrant flair for the extraordinary. It's an artist's dream, though I'm not much of a housekeeper, and definitely not a woodworker!" He chuckled at the thought of him picking up a hammer and saw, though he knew many craftsmen whose work was definitely very artistic.

Again he had to laugh, this time, loud enough for Jenna to hear. "No. Unfortunately I have no girlfriend. I'm too ... um ... eccentric for most women. Besides, at my old age, I've gotten kinda ... um ... set in my ways." It was an unfortunate truth that Marcus had come to terms with. He had no qualms admitting it. Though somewhere in his subconscious, the little voice on his shoulder was telling him he was offering too much information.

He was glad to hear Jenna had a date for the prom. It was meant as a joke, but after it came out, Marcus realized it was the wrong thing to say. "Well you got a date, so I guess I ought to find one now, huh?"

Things were quite awkward, and Marcus knew either he or Jenna would have a nervous breakdown if things didn't stop. "Um ... what I meant ... ah, nevermind. Listen. It's getting late. You want me to walk you down to Carrie's or you all right?"

He'd do it if she wanted, though he hoped she'd say, she was fine. He had a pressing problem that needed attention, and it was becoming embarassingly hard to deal with. He needed to clear his head!

Jenna

Jena stood and walked to the railing it wasn't meant to be rude it just helped her not to stare at how handsome he was, and not care that he rarely noticed her unless it was in a teacher student way.. he could never think of her the way she thought of him and truthfully she couldn't blame him.

Jenna was making up things to say, but it was really easy to talk to her teacher anyway, so that was a plus.

She looked back at him as he spoke not wanting to seem to rude or anything and she smiled as he began to speak she loved listening to him. ''Housekeepings easy one thing I learned I love to clean.. I am a good cook but I hate doing it.'' She smiled sweetly at him a smile she saved for him.. ''I think you would be good with wood.. I mean seeing how you handle your art so well.'' She said and realized how it had came out, I think you'd be good with wood.. she laughed at herself in her mind.

She was glad to find out that he didn't have a girlfriend, not that she had a right to be jelous if he would have. She wanted to say then those woman you are going out with have no idea what kind of man there missing, but she bet against saying that. ''I hope you don't mind me saying, but I am sure you can have almost any women you want.'' She said half joking but also meaning what she was saying. ''Older woman I mean.'' Now what the hell kind of thing was that to say, but it was the only thing she could think of to keep her feelings in check considering he might have read her journal.

Jenna looked at him, she sensed something was wrong but she wasn't about to ask him. ''I am sure you won't have a hard time.'' She had picked up on what he said but she figured he was just being kind to her.

''Sir it's aright I knew what you meant.'' She said sweetly allowing him off the hook so to speak. ''Yeah late.. I'll go, I mean I better go.'' She said and smiled once more. ''No I can manage.'' She said softly and smiled gently, ready for a nice cold shower and her bed at this point.

A part of her hated the idea of leaving, but another part of her knew it was for the best.

Marcus just couldn't seem to find the right thing to say, or the right way to say it. He read between the lines of Jenna's response. Maybe he was more aware of it, because he had read her journal. But the fact of the matter was, that her comments about cooking and cleaning, were taken and interpreted by Marcus as a veiled offer by Jenna for her to do those things for him.

The idea wasn't a bad one. He'd love to have someone come in and cook and clean for him. To have Jenna do it, would only be an added bonus ... but alas ... it just couldn't be. It wouldn't be right. So maybe it was best just left alone!

He appreciated her attempt at flattery, and likewise dismissed it. But it got his head spinning. She was so attentive to his every word, not letting one item pass by. It made him feel good. She made him feel good.

He was saddened, but relieved to see her go, his eyes glued to her as she disappeared into the darkness. It wasn't until she had left that Marcus finally realized his heart was thumping loudly in his ears.

Marcus retreated into his house and darkened the porch, along with the rest of the house, going straight to his bedroom, skipping even the opportunity to add to his private portrait. He needed to clear his mind, but he also needed to relieve a certain tension within his body. He lay in his bed, his laptop lying on the mattress next to him. He flipped through several inspiring images while softly stroking his length to hardness. When he was nearing the tumultuous edge, Marcus opened up a series of short film clips. They were some of his favorites, and he immediately fell into the scene, imagining he was there. As the sounds of the video filled his ears, the sounds of moans and groans filling his mind, he closed his eyes, stroking more firmly and with quicker urgency.

He was there! There was no turning back, and his cauldron of hot lava was at the erupting point. At that very instant, though, Jenna's image popped into his mind, clearer than it has ever been in the past! But it was too late! His seed rocketed from the winking tip, arcing high into the air before splattering down onto his belly and stroking hand in a blatant mess.

"Damn, damn, damn," he cursed again, rising and running into the bathroom to clean up. He jumped into the shower and tried cleansing his body and his mind with a cold shower.

Jenna

Jenna felt stupid she was offering nherself to him in a sense but she hadn't realized how lame she was actually coming off. She knew if he read the journal, no she had a feeling he had read the journal but was to nice of a man to ask her about it.

She knew there was never a chance of the two of them, he was her teacher, she was to young to immature.. she wouldn't be good for him.. at least thats what she continued telling herself night after night.

She wasn't meaning for her words to come out so flattering.. or so flirtacious with him it just seemed to happen, she had to get away and fast.

She smiled and waved goodbye as she left his front porch and ran to her friends house but backtracking once she was there.. she didn't want her teacher to know how much she had been hiding from him.

Jenna needed something.. anything to keep her mind from her teacher. She ran back to her home and went to her bedroom, stripping her clothing from her body glad that her parents were out of town for the weekend. Jenna walked to the bathroom, naked, where she decided she needed a semi hot shower.. she needed some relief, relief she knew was never going to come from her teacher. She gto under the water once it was ready, allowing the water to sooth her now aching muscles. A few moments later his face flashed into her mind and she found her small hand moving to her shaven mound. She invisioned him bringing her pleasure as she found her clit with her finger, she moaned out his name, as she brought herself to pleasure about 20 minutes later. She wasn't ashamed as usual deciding there really was no reason to be.. that everyone had fantasies and her teacher just happened to be hers.

After pleasuring herself and finishing her hot shower she felt wore out and tired, she changed into a tight tee shirt and walked to her bedroom. She looked at a sketch of him as she always did before crawling into bed.

Jenna thought back to there coversation, maybe there was a chance.. quickly Jenna shook that from her mind knowing no way in hell there was a chance.. Marcus would never allow it to happen, he cared what others thought... Jenna on the other hand didn't.. although she too knew it was wrong.

After the shower, Marcus had collapsed into his bed for a fitful night, with very little, if any real sleep. He had tossed and turned, images of Jenna constantly jerking him awake. He had been so restless that he slept through the alarm he had set and woke one last time, looking at the clock to see that it was already nine oclock!

He had no time to get ready, no time to shower, shave, or make himself halfway presentable. He threw on the first pair of jeans he yanked from his drawers, they just happened to be the tightest pair he owned. He threw on a tight fitting black tee shirt that also seemed to be a size or two too small. Again, it was the first thing on top! Not even bothering with socks, he stepped into a pair of loafers and ran out the door. He revved his little MG sportscar and threw it into reverse, backed out onto the street and hurriedly made his way to the school, arriving at nine thirty, catching Mr. Landis, the janitor at the front door. "Sorry about being late ... no sleep last night," he breathlessly informed the janitor, as he walked through the front door.

Once inside, Marcus calmed down a bit and strolled a little more casually down the hallway. "The students will be here around ten," he informed the janitor. "If you could let them in, I'd appreciate it. I'll be in the art room. Thanks!"

Marcus strolled to his room and sat at his desk, breathed a sigh of relief, and ran his hands through his unkempt hair. "Whew," he exclaimed, seeing that he had about twenty minutes until the help would arrive. He looked around the room and immediately thought of Jenna. Quickly, he unlocked his drawer and lifted the book of desires from its safe hiding spot. He carried it and placed it exactly where he had found it, despite the floor being cleaned immaculately around it from the night before. Marcus didn't think about that, hoping that Jenna would be relieved just to find the book.

He sighed deeply and ambled off to the boys room. He relieved his bladder of its fill. It was at that point that he realized, in his haste, he had donned his jeans without any underwear on, and the mere thought of Jenna, had caused him to be a little more 'larger' than normal. "Oh geez," he called out as he carefully stuffed his prick into the tight fitting denims. He zippered up ever so carefully and headed to the sink.

Standing in front of the sink, he had to chuckle. He was such a mess! His hair was in such disarray, and his five o'clock shadow had evolved into a rather rugged looking stubble. He washed his hands under the cold water, then splashed his face to clean up the best he could under the circumstances. He ran his fingers through his hair, combing it into place, as best he could.

"So much for my image," he said to his reflection in the mirror. He walked back into the hallway, and on his way to the art room heard the sound of several students talking as they got closer to him. The sound of locks being rattled as they neared also announced their arrival.

"Time to get ready," he whispered to himself as he disappeared back into his room before being seen by the students.

Jenna

Jenna had a hell of time sleeping, when she finally allowed herself to go to bed her thoughts kept returning to Marcus, her thoughts returned to the shower where she imagined him as she brought herself pleasure and he was the only cause of it. She wondered what was wrong with her and then decided nothing was wrong with her, she couldn't help the way she was feeling.

Her alarm went off far to early for her and she wanted to grab her blankets and stay curled up in her warm safe bed. But she awakened not much sleep at all, walked over to her closet and laid her cloths out for the day. She decided a nice semi cold shower would help awaken her so in she went, and for the most part it did help her. She sighed to herself looking in the mirror after she changed she looked good but her eyes were red and it could be seen that she hadn't had much sleep. She knew on her next run maybe it would be best to divert her teachers house.

Jenna carefully got dressed she decided a dress would be nice and a denim jacket over it cause it was chilly but not to chilly outside.. she always dressed nice when there was no school and even though she was going to school it wasn't as if she would be learning this was for prom whole different scenerio.

Jenna ate a quick break feast, a bagel with light cream cheese and a glass of orange juice, just enough to help her start the day. She thought about being alone with Marcus.. but then she wondered if they were going to be alone he hadn't said much just that he had wanted her help. Hopefully her notebook would be there and she could move on and forget that she had even left it, and forget the fantasies.. and forget him, of course forgetting Marcus was almost impossible. She took a deep breath, grabbed what she might need for today and put her i.d and things in her jacket pocket just in case.

Jenna walked outside enjoying the cool air of a early morning as she got into her car left the window cracked turned the radio on and headed to school trying not to think of Marcus, and the night before.. but she was finding not thinking of him harder and harder to do. Her body was on fire just from thoughts of him but she diverted her thoughts to the song playing on the radio and headed to school with no more thoughts of her teacher.

Jenna pulled up at school ten minutes later it was nice driving alone and not having to pick her friends up, not that she minded.. just sometimes it was quite nice driving alone. She ran her fingers through her hair and parked the car, and got out unbuttoning her jacket when she walked into the school smiling at the janitor a nice older man.

Jenna noticed several other students and got rather dissapointed, not that she really had any right to. She took a deep breath placed her jacket and things in her locker and walked into the classroom not wanting to even look at Marcus.

Jenna noticed the black book under her easel and quickly she grabbed it saying a quick thank-you in excitement to herself and placed it under the other books she now carried.

She noticed as Marcus entered the room, he looked unkept yet sexy as all hell in his tight denim jeans and a tight tee, a slight beard and his hair slightly undone, my god she thought to herself this is one of her dreams come true.. but he'd never know.. she had to avoid him.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the students filed in, Marcus' jaw fell open as he couldn't help but stare at the very same lady that had graced his porch the night before. He silently acknowledged the others as they filed in, but he was totally baffled by what Jenna had decided to wear today. His mind was spinning once again.

Why had she decided to wear a dress? It was a Saturday. There was no school. Did she always wear dresses on non-school days? Or did she dress like this ... for him? Did she think she was the only student that was going to be here? Did she think it was just going to be the two of them ... alone? Was she trying to get his attention? Did she leave the book behind on purpose? Did she want him to find the book? Did she come by his house on purpose? Was she trying to lure him in?

'God!' He sighed deeply, resigning he'd have to face this issue, somehow. He worried that Jenna might feel out of place, since everyone else was wearing jeans and old shirts, all which were destined to get dirty, or ruined in the various projects he had planned to work on. He finally welcomed each student, and thanked them for helping on the prom project. He laid out his ideas and his plans for the various tasks.

There were three major projects that needed working on. The first was creating the backdrop and scenery for the prom photos that everyone would get taken. That involved painting three, four foot wide, eight foot tall, panels that would create the backdrop. The second project was to prepare and paint all the designs and pictures to be used inside the prom, hanging from the ceiling, and around the dance area. The third project, was doing all the fun, but simple tasks for the after-prom party, which would be held in the gym.

Marcus ran down the list of students. There was William Jennings, Brian Diggell, Jenna Rose, Shelly Turner, and Carol Hepstein. He informed them that they could decide amongst themselves who wanted to work on which projects. He wanted two people for each project. He didn't care who worked on any of them, but he insisted on working on the photo backdrop, because that one was most important and had the smallest margin for error. It wasn't that he didn't trust his students, he just wanted to ensure the positive outcome.

He watched as the students huddled amongst themselves, deciding who would work with whom, and on which projects. As they huddled, Jenna had her back turned to him, and once again, he was treated to the wonderful sight of her luscious ass, perched high upon her long legs. The hem on her dress rode deliciously up along the back of her thighs as she bent slightly.

Marcus swore she was doing that on purpose, intentionally teasing him. He began to wonder if that was what she was. Was she nothing more than a tease? Had she left the book behind, just to tease him? Was she dressing seductively, just to tease him? Was she wearing these clothes, just to tease him? Was she running by his house wearing those spandex shorts and bra, just to tease him? Did she get a thrill out of teasing him?

His mind was spinning once again. Then suddenly, he seemed to come to a conclusion, that if she was teasing him ... he could play that game also! But what if she wasn't? 'Damn! Damn! Damn!' He just couldn't think straight!

Jenna

Jenna wore skirts and dresses only when there was no school or special occasions she loved dressing up or down but she always dressed classy. She was getting slightly cold, so she stood and went to her locker and pulled her denim jacket on, that way to if she got dirty it would only be on her jacket.

She wasn't sure if Marcus had read the notebook but he had been acting strange ever since the night before. Did he think that reading the notebook or leaving it was something she had done on purpose of course not.. he wasn't that type of man he was admirable and sexy. She sighed and went back to talk to a few students. Of course going by his house wasn't by mistake she did it almost every night, but she never had expected him to be on his front porch either. She felt she was thinking far to much and it was beginning to drive her crazy.

She noticed she was the only one wearing something nice but she didn't care, she wasn't the type that cared what anyone else had thought of her. She was the type of woman that enjoyed looking nice at all times. She took her long hair and pulled it into a neat pony tail she blended in a little better with her jacket on and her hair pulled back.

Jenna was talking to a few of the guys, but about sports, she loved football, thats another reason her girlfriends looked at her as if she was crazy at times. She sighed smiling at the guys.. she was a girly girl but was what you called a guys girl as well. She was sweet, but could be sassy at the same time.. one reason guys seemed to be attractive to them.

She listened as Marcus said what needed to be done, but he wanted two on each project, that would leave a odd number out.. but she wasn't going to be the one that brought it up Brian was the one to bring it up, thank goodness for Brian she thought to herself as she smiled her sweet smile at him, she was good friends with Brians brother, the one she had told Marcus about she was going to the prom with her.

Jenna leaned down to grab the smock she had dropped on the floor, and pulled it on carefully and then she gently looked at her teacher but nothing out of the ordinary, just a look she gave everyone. She noticed him looking at her, but she hadnt really thought anything of it.

Jenna took a long deep breath and bit her lip gently as she looked back and smiled waiting on farther instructions, she was as well waiting on his response to Brian. She then made herself advert his eyes the last thing she wanted was to stare at him. She took another deep breath and wanted nothing more than to be far away from him and this school, she needed to clear her head.. she couldn't deny her feelings much farther.

She sighed once more and didn't think of anything but the work that was going to be at hand, but everytime she looked at him all she noticed was the tight jeans that he was wearing and my god he looked so damn sexy that she decided just to not look at him.

Marcus listened as Brian appointed himself the spokesman for the group. William and Carol had agreed to work on the after-prom projects. Marcus wasn't overly surprised, because those two had the reputation of being the fun, partyers of the senior class. What did surprise Marcus, was that Brian and Shelly had chosen to work together on the prom decorations. He knew that Jenna was good friends with Brian, and had assumed they'd choose each other. What Marcus didn't know, was that Brian and Shelly were seeing each other, and that they were dates for the prom. Brian had convinced Jenna that she was best suited to work on the photo backdrop, because that had the most detail, and they all knew, she was a far better artist than they were. That meant Jenna would work with Marcus on the photo backdrop!

Marcus swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. "Okay," he said, trying his best to hide his nervousness at the thought of being alone with Jenna as they worked on the large panels. He looked at Jenna who met his glance, biting nervously on her bottom lip.

He had two papers in his hand, detailing designs and tasks for the two groups that would not be with him. He gave one list to William and Carol, instructing them to go to the gym with the supplies they needed, and two rolls of craft paper. He gave the other list to Brian and Shelly with similar instructions, sending them to the cafeteria for space to work on their projects. "Jenna and I will be on the stage in the auditorium, working on the photo backdrop, if any of you need me. Okay! Grab your stuff, and let's get to work!"

He got the other two groups set up and on their way, leaving Jenna and him alone in the room. 'Should I talk to her now? Should I get this over with now?' He debated with himself, deciding against anything at this point. Silently, he loaded Jenna up with the supplies they'd need. He grabbed his fair share of the load and walked with Jenna towards the auditorium. It was odd for him to be strolling the hallway with her, with absolutely no one else around. It kind of reminded him of when he was in high school ... when he was strolling a very similar hallway with his girlfriend at the time. STOP! He blinked away the memory, erasing the subconscious effort to equal Jenna to his girlfriend.

"So? Did you sleep well last night?" He wondered if that was the wrong kind of casual conversation to be having with her. "I mean ... um ... are you ready to tackle this project today?" He was just trying to make some casual talk as they neared the auditorium. He was glad that Jenna was wearing a denim jacket, and that she was carrying a lot of supplies. Her bare flesh was covered, and the supplies hid her breasts from his view. He just wasn't sure how long he could endure the temptation, whether it was intentional or not.

They climbed the stage and dumped their supplies onto the floor, next to where three, four by eight, sheets of plywood lay next to each other. Each sheet was attached to a two by four frame. Marcus reached into his pocket and pulled out a sketch, showing it to Jenna. As she stood next to him to study the picture, he once again inhaled her fresh scent, dizzying his mind. It took him a while to refocus and explain to Jenna what he envisioned. He explained that the panels would be arranged like a tri-fold mirror. On the left panel would be the wizard, on the right would be the fairy princess, and in the middle would be a large crystal ball, perched upon a large pedestal. The white, billowing clouds and starry sky would be on all three panels, tying them together.

Marcus had to smile appreciatively when Jenna complimented him heavily on his sketch. He thanked her, blushing somewhat before laying the rough sketch at the top of the middle panel. It was then, that Marcus realized another odd predicament. The size of this project required them to be on their knees as they sketched and painted. He wondered how she'd handle that? He'd have to be really careful, he thought as he wiped his face, remembering how slovenly he must look compared to her. "Why don't you work on the princess, and I'll work on the wizard? We can work on the crystal ball together! We'll sketch it first, then I thought we could break for lunch. Then all we have to do is paint this afternoon. Does that sound like a plan?"

They covered the panels in white canvas and went to task. The two chatted during the next two hours. Nothing that really mattered was discussed. It was mostly just small talk, as both of them were concentrating heavily on their individual tasks. Occasionally they'd stop to check and confirm with each other and the sketch. The most difficult part was when they were working on the same panel. The proximity to each other was making him increasingly nervous and aware of every subtle nuance of her moves, and her conversation.

On the several instances where Marcus stood to analyze the overall picture, he could not ignore the wriggling ass of Jenna's as she knelt over the large picture. He caught himself staring at that as her short dress rode up, making him wonder what, if anything she was wearing underneath. It was his swelling shaft, unrestrained, growing down his right pant leg, reminding him that he wasn't wearing underwear, that forced him to stop looking at the wonderful sight. However, when Jenna got up to study the overall progress, he swore he could feel her eyes, burning through his denim covered ass. 'Why should she be any different?' he thought to himself.

Jenna

Jenna looked at Marcus and smiled in her mind, Brian seemed to make him uncomfortable and Jenna knew that Brian wanted to work with her, but Shelly really wouldn't approve. And Carrol and William they were a lost cause she wasn't sure if any work would get done with those two.. but they were excited for prom and wanted everything to be perfect. so she supposed for one day they could be alright. But damn now she had to be alone with Marcus the one thing she had intentions of trying not to do... try to stay away from him.. but something continued to throw them together.. but alas to him she was a little school girl with a fantasy crush.

Jenna avoided looking into his eyes when she noticed him look at her as if to ask was she alright with all of this what was she to say no.. how could she and then he would really know her true feelings and that was something that she didn't want. ''I hope you don't mind to much.'' She said softly as he started speaking once more.

Jenna listened carefully as he gave the rest of the group there instructions.. god if only he knew what his outfit was doing to her, this was the Marcus she dreamed of each and every night. Come back down to earth Jenna, she told herself realizing she wasn't alone. ''Sounds good.'' was all Jenna was able to manage at the moment.

Jenna felt awkward suddenly alone with Marcus why she wasn't sure it wasn't like it was the first time they were ever actually alone. She sighed to herself she knew the reason and there was nothing she could do about it. She shook her head, and took the supplies he handed her with ease, she might feel awkward but at least she was going to be doing something she enjoyed doing and knowing it was for the prom.

''Huh, oh not really, but I am alright.'' He threw her off a bit, and she caught herself admitting that she hadn't slept alright. O-k Jenna cover it up think of some lame reason why, no don't explain let it go. ''Yes I have been ready for this since you asked.. I like big art projects.'' She said and he knew she meant it by the way her face and eyes lit up. She felt more comfortable with the jacket on not for herself, but she felt like Marcus didn't approve of what she was wearing.

She was shocked when he helped her on stage but felt herself getting uneasy from his touch and quickly let go of his hand, not that she wasn't enjoying the contact but it was enough just to make her head swim for the moment. She took a long deep breath and carefully shook her head and listened to what he said and watched what he showed her.. ''Its beautiful.'' She said referring to the blank canvas.

Jenna listened to him once more as he laid his ideas out to her. She closed her eyes for a moment picturing the princess the sketch Marcus had made was amazing but now she invisioned colors. She smiled sweetly at him as she nodded her head in agreement. ''Sounds like we have a plan, you have a plan I mean.'' We made it sound far to personal and thats not what she wanted. She sighed once more as they both got in there positions to draw and paint. ''You have really put in a a lot of thought into all of this there's not many teachers that would do this.. the senior class owes you one.'' She said and smiled giving him a compliment almost adding I owe you, but deciding that wouldn't really be smart.

She was glad they were able to converse with ease with one another it helped ease her mind and calm her nerves. There was no one but her and him and that part was making her rather nervous and they were so close and he smelled so good colonge, not much.. soap his hair unkept his beard slight everything about him was so damn sexy and having him near was making her crazy.. she thought taking a break to go to the bathroom was what she needed.

Jenna wasn't aware of how much effect she was actually having on her teacher.. not that she was really meaning to. She looked at him and smiled as she stood and smoothed her dress. She noticed his jeans but played it off not wanting to embaress him she was sure her mind was playing tricks on her helping her to see what she wanted.

''I um, have to go to the restroom.'' She said quickly needing to leave for a moment anyway, he was to close and she had almost asked him how she looked it wasn't his place to say nice and she knew better.

She went to the bathroom, splashed some water on her face, and fixed her hair again and walked back to the auditoriam. ''Thanks.'' She said as he helped her back on stage but she stumbled and in his arms she went and she looked up right into his eyes.. oh god what now she thought to herself.

Marcus had to sigh in relief as Jenna gave him the opportunity to once again, catch his breath. The air and tension had been so thick that he had found it nearly impossible to breathe, constantly fighting with his emotions and struggling with his seemingly perverted thoughts of Jenna. The swelling in his cock would not go down, no matter what he tried to do to distract himself.

The sketching portion was nearly complete and Marcus was adding the final touches to the magical orb on the center panel when he heard Jenna approach the stage. Being the gentleman he was, he bent down to steady her as she climbed atop the stage to join him. That's when it happened!

Had she stumbled? Had she thrown herself at him? God! What was he doing? All Marcus knew at this very instant was that Jenna was wrapped tightly in his arms as he held her up. Time was frozen still as their bodies pressed against one another. The feel of her hair tickling the arms that held her, paled in comparison to the supple breasts that were mashed tightly against his muscled torso. Even more troubling was his muscled tumescence trapped between his leg and her belly. Marcus' leg was also somehow positioned between her legs such that her sex was against his denim clad thigh.

Neither one moved, their eyes locked upon each other in such close proximity. God! He could take her right then and there! How much time passed, neither one would really know. It wasn't until Marcus snapped out of his trance and awkwardly backed away that he actually started breathing again, feeling his heart pounding through his chest as it resumed its natural function.

"I ... um ... I'm ... ah ... sorry! I ... mmm ... I didn't mean ... You okay?"

Marcus was sure his face was red, because he could feel the heat flash through his burning cheeks. He hoped and prayed that Jenna didn't feel what he felt. Maybe he had just imagined it, and it happened so fast, that his mind was playing tricks on him.

However, when he saw the horrified look on Jenna's face, he knew she was utterly embarassed. "It's okay," he tried to soothe her, quickly glancing down to make sure they were both still standing on two feet, and on a solid surface. It sure felt as if the earth was moving beneath him!

"You sure you're okay?"

When she had reaffirmed that she was, he quickly excused himself. "I," he paused trying to catch his breath, "think I'll go order some pizzas for lunch!" He hopped off the stage and scurried out, hiding himself in the restroom until he could calm down, running the cold water non-stop, repeatedly splashing his face until it cooled down. After several long, agonozong minutes, he went to the office and used the school phone, having left hs cell at home in the rush! He ordered four large pizzas, unsure of how hungry his students were, along with some sodas.

"Get the group together," he said aloud, though to himself. "That'll make it easier!" Marcus looked around the office to make sure no one was around. He slammed his fist on the counter. "C'mon Marcus, get your act together!" he screamed to himself.

After calming down, he returned to the auditorium. "Jenna," he called out from below. "Do me a favor, please? Go down to the gym and grab the guys. Tell 'em I got lunch coming. I'll meet ya in the cafeteria. I think it's a good time to take a break!"

He waited till Jenna agreed and slipped out the back entrance of the stage, taking the short-cut towards the gym. Marcus, meanwhile went to the front doors to await the delivery person.

Jenna

Jenna gave herself one last look over in the mirror, she had to get herself together being this close to Marcus was becoming to much, not that she wasn't enjoying it, but it was beginning to hurt to be so close and yet so far away. She couldn't fault Marcus however she was after all a 18 year old student. She sighed and buttoned her jacket a little and made her way back to the stage.

Jenna smiled her sweet thank-you smile as he took her hand carefully and helped her onto the stage. Jenna naturally clumsy stumbled, she was pretty good in the past at hiding embarrassing moments in her life but with Marcus she was finding that hard to do. Stupid legs she thought to herself, this is not the time nor the place for this to be happening.

Jenna was mortified not that it showed on her face, she had been doing a pretty good job on hiding her feelings of late. She was afraid to look up, her body was against his and hers felt as if it were on fire now. His denim jeans were against her bare legs alright think Jenna think. She noticed something but wasn't one to ask, nor embarrass him either so she let it slide again not thinking much of it.. not that it was meant for her anyway. She had no idea if she should pull away, god knows she should have, and god knows she didn't want to.

Jenna shouldn't have looked up cause when she did she was staring in the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen, look away Jenna she told herself but that was near to impossible. Then they both finally realized that they were in the others arms but Jenna wasn't the one to pull away Marcus was. She sighed and backed up as well smiling a embarrassed smile once more.

She looked at him, he seemed flustered that this had happened, well so was she but she doing a better job than he was at covering it up. ''I am fine.. thanks for catching me.. I get a little clumsy sometimes.. one of my downfalls, my parents told me that I could have my eyes wide open and still walk into a door.'' She said with a nervous chuckle trying to make him feel more at ease.

Jenna looked at him more serious now, why was she suddenly feeling the need to make him feel better, she was the one fighting hard to keep her feelings at bay.. and here she was trying to make her teacher feel better. ''It's nothing.. I fell, you caught me end of story.'' But he could sense her own embarrassment as well.

Jenna bit her lip, something she often did when feeling nervous or uneasy, she was trying hard to play off that it wasn't no big deal but her face showed him otherwise.. and she knew it when he told her it was okay, she smiled and nodded her head.

''I am fine, thanks to you.'' She said smoothing out her outfit. ''I am such a klutz.'' She said with a light giggle.

Jenna listened to him and watched him as he walked away, it seemed like he was in a hurry to get away from her, what a idiot I am, she told herself.. if he didn't notice you before a display like that will get him to notice now but not in the way she wanted. She sat down on the stage and placed her head in her hands trying to gain back her composure before meeting up with her friends.. then she thought back on the feelings of being in his arms.. she took a long deep breath and sighed.. she wanted him to kiss her, she gave him the look that said take me.. but it wouldn't have been right. She sighed and stood up.

Jenna paced the stage for a few moments waiting not sure what to do really she had to get herself together for her own sanity. She buttoned her jacket all the way now feeling rather self concious, he hadn't even noticed, what was she expecting really she hadn't even wore the dress for him, but she did think he might notice, she sighed and walked down the side steps of the stage this time.

Jenna looked up when he said her name she was walking to the entrance anyway.. she was going to ask him was he alright but now really wasn't the time. She nodded her head and walked away from him to the places where the groups were, she told both groups lunch would be in a few in the cafeteria, they smiled and nodded and all of them made there way besides Jenna, she needed to be alone so she made her way to the gym where the other group had been working. ''I'll be back.'' She informed them and they nodded both couples intrigued by the other, to busy to notice her anyway she smiled.. oh the blessings of high school romance.

Jenna hadn't noticed where Marcus had went off to and she figured maybe that was for the best. She sighed as she walked into the gym noticing the designs the other group had did it looked very good she thought to herself.

She needed this time alone at least for a while.. she had to get her teacher from her mind he was the last thing she needed to think about right now but yet she couldn't get what happened from her mind.

Marcus leaned up against the wall, staring blankly out the array of freshly cleaned glass doors. He was waiting for the pizza delivery, but he spent the time of solitude contemplating the growing tension between Jenna and himself. The more he searched his soul, the more he couldn't deny that he felt *something* towards Jenna. If she weren't his student, if she weren't his best student, *maybe* he'd be able to deal with it better than he was? But it was so wrong, and he knew it! He shouldn't be feeling like he was! But he was! She excited him, and there was no denying he knew how she felt about him. The perverted knowledge that he had, a sense of bizarre power, him knowing how she felt, but she didn't know how he felt, made him extremely uncomfortable.

He pondered whether he should confront her and talk to her about their feelings. Would he be able to sit down with her and have a serious 'adult' to 'adult' talk with her, without making her feel like a 'child'? He honestly didn't believe it was possible. He was sure that either he'd slip up and say the wrong thing, or she'd misinterpret what he was trying to say and take it the wrong way. He was damned either way!

If it was any other student, he probably wouldn't hesitate putting an end to it right away. Jenna, however, was a different story. Jenna was like his protege. He was her guardian, protecting her, nurturing her, refining her, so that she;d excel when she was on her own. Now he began to wonder if preparing her for college was what he had truly been doing, or had he been subconsciously doting over her more like a father figure, or maybe like a ... NO WAY ... like a Dominant?

He had fallen into internet chat rooms, lurking and learning about the dark, secret lifestyle. He had even researched various web sites and numerous blogs on the taboo subject. His curiosity had gone as far as to lead him into role playing, acclimating himself to such a position.

Had he subconsciously been leading Jenna on? Was he equalling his control over her as a teacher to student, to that of a Dom to his submissive slave? His mind would not allow him to make that correlation, however the possibility that he was subconsciously doing it was a viable explanation. That definitely required more in depth analysis.

Marcus had snapped out of his pensive mood, when he spotted the tiny economy car pull up, the funny white advertising sign clipped to the roof, a sign that meant the drivers were given a free pass to drive like idiots. Marcus opened the door and accepted the delivery, paying the driver out of his own pocket. If he wanted, Marcus could have been reimbursed, but the amount was trivial and it wasn't worth the hassle. He took the pizzas and piled the sodas on top, thanking the driver before turning to walk down the empty corridor towards the cafeteria.

He walked into the large room to a welcome cheer of gratitude and hungry stomachs. "Pizza and soda, an all-American meal," he joked, scanning the faces of the gathering students. As they began diving in, ripping individual slices from the round pie, Marcus asked, "Where's Jenna?"

"Mmm, uhmmm, uh uh," Brian mumbled through a mouth filled with hot pizza. "Think she's in the gym," he replied, wiping the sauce from his face with the back of his hand, rather than using the supplied napkins!

"I'll go get her," Marcus offered. He walked hurriedly down the hall to the gym and found her standing aimlessly in the middle of the art projects scattered about.

"Jenny!" He called to her, getting her attention. "Food's here, let's go." He held open the door, waiting for her to join him in the walk back to the cafeteria.

Jenna

Jenna stood in the gym trying hard not to think of how close she had been herself to leaning forward and just touching his lips with her own.. god how she yearned for that man, even though deep inside of her she knew it was wrong, so very wrong.. he wasn't quite old enough to be her father, but a uncle or older brother yes.. and he looked at her as though she was a child.. those instances where she wondered if there was more.. she knew she wanted it to be so in her mind it was.. but thats all it was was in her mind.

Jenna often thought of telling Marcus how she truly felt about him, but she found herself to scared to embarrassed to do so. Snap out of it she continued to tell herself. She shook her head admiring the other students art, she was privy to Marcus's art but she had reason to but she loved art and that meant everyones art. She paced a little while debating on what to do.. she knew once Marcus realized she was gone he'd probably look for her.. but was she ready to join him and the group she wasn't so sure. A part of her hoped he did read her private thoughts and then another part was praying he didn't.

Why had she fallen for her teacher, was it some curse, that she wasn't really sure of she sighed not wanting to think of any of it anymore. She just wanted to get done go home take a cold shower cause god knows her body needed it, and then go for a run but she was sure she'd be to awkward to go her usual route so she knew she would have to take another one. Biting her lip once more she felt like she was thinking far to much, perhaps get the work done and not think of him, again she reminded herself that, doing so was near to impossible.

Jenna thought back to the feel of being in his strong arms, she imagined her lips pressed against his, she imagined her hands roaming searching unknown parts of his body and he doing the same to her, she imagined being on her knees before him. Stop! She screamed at her thoughts.

She decided for the moment to stop her petty fantasizing and admire the work her friends had done. Jenna was popular and knew mostly everyone in the senior class.. but she was as well a outcast cause they told her she didn't act there age.. but they still respected and admired her as well, and through it all she had made a quite nice group of friends.. Marcus was added to her list and perhaps thats why these feelings came about.

She then sat in the middle of the gym floor carefully so her dress wouldn't show anything and looked at the artwork some more art always seemed to clear her head, and this was actually helping to keep her teacher and his body from crawling back into her mind once more.

Jenna wasn't thinking of her classmates, and she was sure they weren't thinking of her, she knew when the food came Brian would act as if he never ate before as he so often did, she laughed at that and shook her head, thinking of other things were helping her get through what she considered to be turning into a nightmare.

Brian she thought he was cute, but not her type.. plus Sally would kill her, she laughed at that as well, Sally was very jelouse when it came to Brian, but she knew she had nothing to worry about when it came to Jenna.

Jenna was sitting now on the floor.. she hadn't heard Marcus walk into the gym and god how she just wanted to be alone at least for lunch her feelings were becoming to hard to hide anymore.

She heard him say Jenny which made her smile.. she looked up at him on the other side of the gym... ''You go ahead I am not feeling that hungry.'' She hoped he couldn't tell there was something wrong.. that was the last thing she needed.

Jenna's response to his invitation, didn't surprise Marcus, too much. It had only been a little over two hours since they arrived at the school. If any of the students had eaten before they left this morning, he would surely understand, if they were not hungry. Besides, Jenna was a very shapely girl, and he wouldn't be surprised if she, like many girls like her, either skipped lunch, or ate very little, in order to keep their alluring figure.

What about the others? Wouldn't she just want to be with the others and joke and laugh with them? Why would she want to be alone, rather than hang out with her peers?

However, there was something about the *way* she responded to him, that made Marcus question her response. He thought he heard a sigh of resignation, like she had been saddened by some turn of events. That brief glimpse of her face, however short it was, Marcus thought he saw that Jenna looked as if she was ready to break out in tears. He had seen the look all too often, and something told him there was something wrong.

Without thinking, he ignored her dismissal and walked toward her, letting the gym door close behind him. As he walked slowly, he admired the progress that the two had made on the prom decorations. They were doing a lovely job. But, as he focused on Jenna, he noticed her getting fidgety.

"Jenna?"

Marcus called out, his voice filled with concern, wanting her to raise her head and look him in the eyes. If she did, that, he knew he'd be able to tell if everything was indeed okay. Then, at the moment she did lift her chin, her eyes remained downcast, slowly rolling up to meet his gaze.

"You okay? Anything wrong?"

It was then, that Marcus realized, he had put himself into a potentially dangerous position. Had he opened the can of worms, where he'd be forced to address the truth? Was now, that time he had postponed, trying to avoid the issue as long as possible. The look in her eyes, spoke volumes, for Marcus knew the time had come for the two of them to sit down and talk! He needed to confess to her that he found her book. He needed to confess that he was flattered to be the subject of her adoration. But, he needed to also, let her down in the most gentle of all manners.

But now was the wrong time. The other students would wonder where they were and would either come to lurid conclusions, or come in search. If not now, then when? It had to be soon! While they painted this afternoon? Maybe. He could invite her to dinner when they were done? That was another viable solution, as long as they went someplace public. He was too afraid to be alone with Jenna at this point. Not because of her, but becuse of himself!

"Jenna? Is everything all right? Please? It looks like something's bothering you."

Jenna

Jenna took a deep breath she knew her feelings were showing far to much, and again that was the last thing she actually needed or wanted. She didn't want to look at him, she was afraid of herself being this close to him, she had to separate herself from him yet every time she did he seemed to be right there, and she wasn't really sure why, if she'd have went to the bathroom he wouldn't have came to find her, what a idiot she thought to herself.

She knew he was smarter than most boys even men that she knew and that he would know that something was wrong cause normal people wanted to hang with there friends giving the chance but Jenna was far from normal.

She knew how she must have looked, young girl sitting on the floor, looking at art, god she screamed something was wrong.. she had to think of something that could be wrong that really wasn't wrong to keep the attention from what was wrong with her. She sighed when she carefully moved slightly.. god what a dummy I am she thought to herself over and over again.

When the gym door shut she felt as it she was closed in to close to alone, she was afraid of what she might do or try or say in front of Marcus.. when she fell she was feeling safe in his arms, at home so to speak and she was sure he hadn't felt any of this.

When she heard him walk up to her and say her name in concern she had to smile to herself, he cared but in a fatherly type of way, how sick was she, she asked herself like she had done a million times before.

She was to scared to look at him she did not want him to see her emotions. But she finally raised her head still not wanting to look into his eyes but when she finally did she smiled as best as she was able to.

He asked her was anything wrong and she had to think pretty damn fast if she wanted him to think that what was wrong had nothing to do with him.

She slightly looked at him, he now seemed flustered he only acted like this whenever he was alone with her, was she that bad to be around she wondered to herself. ''You seem uncomfortable.'' She said gently and looked at him as she stood but keeping her back to him she slightly fixed the creases in her dress as she paced a moment waiting for him to say something else.

She didn't want to talk about her feelings much less to him, he didn't notice her, he thought of her as a child which actually that was something he was supposed to do not that it made her feelings for him any easier she thought it would but every time she was near him it felt as if her body were on fire.

''I'm alright sir, just a little tired and I miss my parents they went to see my grandmother for the weekend.'' She said and it sounded good well she was tired and her parents had gone to see her grandmother but she wasn't really missing them cause she talked to them everyday when they went away.

''Other than that I am fine.'' She said with a fake smile that came of charming and polite. ''Thank-you for worrying but you do not have to.'' She said smiling sweetly.

"Jenna!" Marcus voice sounded as if he was scolding her. "You should have said something. I would have understood. You didn't have to come here. If you want to go and join them, I'd understand. If you want to call it a day, you can leave any time you want. Don't let me hold you back!"

He was sincere in honest in his offer to release her, believing her lie. If he knew she was lying, he'd be very upset, for he didn't appreciate lies, no matter how little, or for whatever purpose they served. 'Once a liar, always a liar,' he had been taught and believed.

"If you want to stay, and keep busy, we've got plenty to do. I could really use the help, but trust me, I can get it done by myself if necessary. C'mon, get up!" He extended a hand to help her to her feet, and he would not accept any excuse for her not doing so, so he was relieved when she extended hers to be clasped within his.

For some odd reason, Marcus suddenly had found some resolve and confidence being so near to Jenna. "C'mon," he ordered again, practically dragging her with him as he headed out the door of the gym, unwilling to let her sulk in solitude. "There's no reason to hide here by yourself. If you're not hungry, that's fine, but I'd like your company!" He tried his best to be cheery for her, to brighten her spirits.

"Besides," he added as they walked down the hallway, "I'd like to talk to you about something." He suddenly realized Jenna had stopped dead in her tracks. He turned and faced her, a scared look in her face. It was as if she'd seen a ghost.

"Jenna?" He crooked his neck and shot a curious glance. "You okay? I was going to ask you about college." Jenna relaxed and started breathing again, and Marcus realized the error in his statement. He brushed it off, knowing that he'd have to be careful what he said, or at least to make himself clearly understood. He didn't press the issue of her sudden behavior, and continued on down the hallway, with her tailing behind.

"So have you picked your first semester courses yet? Are you getting excited about college? Or are you just enjoying the last days of your senior year?" He held open the door to the cafeteria, where the other four were chatting amicably, eating and drinking. They all looked with welcoming glances, shifting in their seats to make room for Jenna and Marcus.

Jenna

The way he said her name made it seem as if he were angry with her. ''I'm sorry.'' She said after he spoke to her in that tone as if she were a child once more. ''I should have said something.. but I wanted to be here with.. um to help.'' She said softly and smiled kindly at him, unsure of what else to say to him at the moment.. she hated lying to him.. she wanted to tell him the truth.. although she was tired, she wasn''t missing her parents, they were close but Jenna knew they were safe.. she was tempted to stop him and tell him the real reason.

She looked at him kind and so strong, and he believed every word, and that made her feel more guilty she actually would be glad for the day to be over.. she was becoming to close. She took a long deep breath as he looked at her more serious this time.

''I want to stay, I was having a good time helping out, and its for the prom.'' She said gently as she looked at him gently, and when he placed his hand out she took it gently and got up. ''Thanks.'' She mumbled to him and herself, she needed to let go, or else she would go insane. She sighed once more as they looked at one another and she quickly looked away.

Jenna looked at him and smiled for the first time that day she knew why she adored him so much.. but it sure as hell wasn''t making it any easier on her that was for sure. ''Your something Marcus.'' She said and shook her head laughing slightly.. then realizing she had called him by his name for the first time in a few days. ''I appreciate you.. doing this for me.'' She said and looked at him gently as she smiled sweetly and brightly.

Jenna smiled as they started to wlak down the halls together. She took another long deep breath and looked at him kindly.. but then his words shocked her. He told her there was something he wanted to talk about, oh no she thought did he read the book that was the last thing she ever wanted.. even though just earlier she was thinking that she might have wanted him to read it. She took another long deep breath and looked up at him gently.

She walked once more to let it slip her mind once more. ''Yes peachy.'' She said with a grin that covered her real feelings as she looked at him with her sweet smile. College she thought that was it college what a idiot she thought to herself. She took another long deep breath and tried looking away but for some odd reason his gaze held her own as if there really was something wrong, but she brushed it off and smiled as he spoke once more.

She smiled when he mentioned college. ''I have actually, physics, pulp culture, calculas, and some others.. I took up art of course.. I am excited but I am going to miss art class.'' She said softly and smiled not realizing what had just came out of her mouth. ''I mean highschool.'' She said but knowing it was to late he had already heard what she said. ''Thanks.'' She said as he opened the door for her and her friends smiled making room.. Jenna had a appetire now and took a slice from the box.

The group had ate and chatted amicably, Brian, turning out to be the clown of the clan, cracking all kinds of jokes, which seemed to make the time pass by quickly. Marcus was definitely more comfortable in this group scenario, though knew that he'd have to endure another couple hours with Jenna alone. It wasn't that he minded, just that given the scenario, the tension that seemed to fill the air, bothered him.

The time had come, and Marcus helped everyone clean up. He complemented the other two groups for the great work and progress they had made, and told them to work as long as they wanted to. If they weren't done, and needed to leave, that it would be alright. He just asked each group to check in with him, before they left!

Marcus and Jenna then headed back to the auditorium. Together they worked on the huge piece, the artwork keeping them busy, Marcus painting the wizard, Jenna painting the fairy princess. They chatted amongst themselves as they painted, though over nothing in particular, Marcus continually inquiring about college and her plans afterwards.

William and Carol had entered the auditorium before either Marcus, or Jenna had finished their pieces. They were done, and asked if it was okay for them to leave. Marcus, of course, allowed them, and thanked them generously for their work. So Jenna and Marcus returned to their tasks, finishing their respective panels, moving to the central panel where the crystal ball needed to be painted. Marcus had to smile, looking to Jenna whose face had been streaked with some paint. She looked so cute, so ... innocent. Just as they had finished the central panel, Brian and Shelly had appeared to announce they had finished also.

Marcus looked at his wristwatch and noted that the afternoon had slipped entirely by. He thanked the two for their dilligence and hard work, then offered to treat the remaining students to dinner. He thought the local burger joint would be a good place to go. However, Brian and Shelly apparently had other, more private, plans for the evening. They politely declined but offered to help clean up.

The four got everything cleaned up and stored away, and Marcus walked with them out to the parking lot, ensuring the doors were locked behind him. Brian and Shelly had left, leaving Marcus and Jenna alone in the parking lot. Marcus thanked Jenna again, and then reiterated his offer.

"I'm gonna go get a bite to eat. Would you like to join me? My treat! We could do burgers, or maybe a salad or something? Whaddaya say?" He really didn't want to eat alone, and thought since Jenna's parents were away, she could use the company along with some food!

Jenna

Jenna smiled and laughed as did the rest of them but there was still something weighing on her mind and it could be seen but no one asked or really noticed and for that she was glad. She smiled and finished of her slice of food as she washed herself up in the sink in the cafeteria before joining the group once more.

Jenna watched as Marcus spoke to the other groups causing her to smile he really knew what he was doing and Jenna admired that, although she wished she hadn't cause that was just one more thing that was attracting her to him, hell who was she really fooling everything he did or said seemed to attract her more and more.

She was enjoying working with Marcus not just because of her feelings for him but as well he was a amazing artist. ''It's looking amazing.'' She told him in between there small talk and he had agreed and she smiled going back to work wondering why he was so intent on knowing what her plans were for college and such, but then she figured he was just being nice and really knew not much else to say.

Jenna was surprised at how fast both groups had become done but then she realized her and Marcus after all had the bigger piece to work on but she soon realized that once the groups were gone she and Marcus would be completely alone and Jenna wasn't to sure of how she really felt about that. She took a deep breath a smudge of paint against her cheek as her teacher smiled at her, and she smiled kindly back to him not thinking nothing of anything just knowing she needed to get done and get out of there and away from him she was noticing how rugged and sexy he really looked.

They all cleaned up together and Jenna thought it was nice that there teacher was willing to hang out with a bunch of teenagers to thank them for there work she had to giggle when Shelly looked at Brian to shake her head no cause he seriously wanted to go.. but Shelly had other things in mind.. She sighed and looked away.

Jenna looked at Marcus as he said goodbye to the other students. ''Thanks for letting me help I actually enjoyed myself.'' And she had besides the small lie she had told him she hadn't enjoyed that, but she had enjoyed the art and working with her favorite sexy teacher. ''I'll see you Monday.'' She said and smiled gently, before he spoke once more.

''Sure why not, I got nothing planned, was going to study and then hit the hay.'' She had no intentions of running past his house it would only make things harder... but so would having dinner with him.

As Jenna contemplated his offer, Marcus tried to figure out how he'd handle being with Jenna. He knew he had to be careful, but at the same time, keep his demeanor, so as to not let Jenna know that he knew. So every action, and every word he had to pre-analyze to determine if it is something that he would normally do, or normally say. He used his prior behavior as a basis for his actions with Jenna.

He would have loved to offer Jenna a ride with him. He knew, however, that it was against school policy for teachers to provide transportation to students, mainly because of insurance liability issues, more so than being improper. He then wondered where would be a good place to go? Someplace very public, where they were likely to be seen, but public enough that no one would question them sitting together, and one where they'd most likely be interrupted? But then again, the idea of sitting in a secluded booth at a private restaurant also appealed to him. He could use a couple glasses of wine to soothe his nerves.

He watched as Jenna fidgeted when he put the option to her. He figured, if she wanted to be alone, she'd say so, and if she wanted to be in the safety of others, she'd pick the burger joint. After they had finally agreed, Marcus told Jenna to follow him, that he knew a shortcut. He walked across the parking lot to his little sports convertible and climbed in as Jenna got into her car, already starting it, waiting for him. He lowered the top and settled in, putting his dark sunglasses on before revving the engine and pulled out ahead of Jenna.

Normally, he'd speed off, letting the fresh air slap him in the face as he sped, but with Jenna trailing, he'd have to keep it respectable. He constantly looked into his rear view mirror, ensuring he had Jenna on his tail. Reaching their destination, Marcus raised the top again, and exited his car, finding Jenna standing nervously at the rear of his car, waiting for him. He smiled warmly, finally noting how nice she looked in her dress, and how slovenly he must appear, standing next to her. It made him a bit uncomfortable, because he normally wasn't one to go out in public, looking the way he currently did.

"Man! I look like such a slob, next to you. You're all dressed up and I'm in old jeans and a tee shirt! That dress looks nice on you!" As they walked up to the doors, he repeated his thanks. "Thanks again, for all your help! I really appreciate it. I'd probably be stuck at the school all weekend if it wasn't for your help!" He opened the door for Jenna, escorting her inside where they were met by a hostess, who offered to seat them.

Jenna

Jenna was a little surprised by her teacher asking her if she'd like to join him, even though she knew it was in thanks to helping with the project for the prom, but she was still surprised after the other two couples declined that he was still willing to go with her and alone that's the part that really confused and bewildered her, so she had to think and gain her thoughts for the moment.

He asked her where she would like to go and she smiled at him and the place that she mentioned he was actually surprised she knew about it and she explained that her mother and father used to take her there as a kid for birthdays and such it was a nice Italian resturaunt that was rather hard to get into seeing as how packed it always was, but Jenna knew the owners personally thanks to her father.

She was just as surprised when he knew the spot Jenna was talking of but she could tell that he seemed out of place in what he was wearing.. she asked him if he'd rather go elsewhere but he was sweet and told her if thats where she wanted to go than so be it, and she blushed and smiled all the same. She watched as he walked to his car and she got into her own car.. a little uneasy as she looked at him. Jenna took his lead and started to follow him.

Jenna smiled noticing how he looked back every so often to make sure she was still there.. she imagined him to be a speed demon such as herself but knowing he wouldn't want to think of endangering her. She smiled at that and waited for him to park and then pulled her car in beside his and shut her engine, then waited for him by the end of his car, as she smiled tenderly and shyly.

Jenna looked at him in admiration a little longer than she should have. ''It's nice seeing you like this, your ruggedly handsome.'' Had she really just said what was truly on her mind yes she did.. she sighed and shook her head blushing when he told her she looked nice in her dress. ''I don't mind helping besides your easy to get along with and that helps.'' She said as a waitress led them to there seats.

Back