Her teacher(Pm only)

Marcus listened intently as Jenna began speaking, trying to get whatever it was, that was on her chest, off! He could tell that she was quite frought with nervousness, the way she was constantly wringing her hands together, then mashing them flat against the table, hardly looking him in the eyes, arms visibly quivering as she struggled to take even breaths. She was quite shaken and it began to worry Marcus.

Was he really prepared to hear what she had to say? Did he really want to know about last night? He hadn't fully disclosed his activities, now knowing that it'd surely crush Jenna's fragile mind, if he confessed fully, even though it wasn't his intention to fuck Branelle.

The more he watched Jenna fidget nervously the easier it became for his mind to convince himself that Jenna had fucked the living daylights out of her young, studly date! Surely she must feel guilty about her actions and not want to face his wrath, that would surely be unleashed. He was convincing himself that, that was the only reason she was having such a difficult time facing him!

The pause she had taken between statements was killing him. 'God! Get it over with!' he cried to himself, mentally preparing for the worst. And yet, he continued to cling to single thread of glimmering hope, that Jenna hadn't done anything too crazy.

When she gathered up her courage and finally let it out, without any further ado, and without pause, Marcus wondered if he was truly ready? And as her confession spilled from her lips, all Marcus could do was smile in great relief. All his concerns and worries were for naught, her only failure coming in the form of thought and not action! She had done better than him, and he had nothing but admiration for her growing within him, filling him with pride.

Jenna, couldn't see, however, his change in expression, her face still buried, nervously awaiting his response after finishing all she had to say. She had once again professed her love for him, a love he knew he shared for her. She also apologized profusely for her behavior in his class, admittedly confessing her intentions were to only get his attention. Now she had his attention, and didn't even know it, because her eyes couldn't meet his!

Marcus could not stand the tension any longer and was by her side within the single blink of an eye. He leaned over Jenna and placed a hand on each cheek, firmly grasping her head, turning it away from the table and up into his eyes. He forced her to meet his gaze, no longer able to divert her eyes from his intent stare, moving his head to keep her eyes trained on him, and his smiling face.

When she finally relented and twisted her body away from the table, and kept her eyes focused on him, Marcus could see the glassy look, tears welled up in her eyes, ready to burst forth a flood of tears, currently dammed back. He readied his thumbs by her cute nose, prepared to start the wiping process once the rivers began to flow. It was his turn to say something now, not that they were taking turns anymore, but Marcus now had things to say.

"Jenna! You have my attention! You always have my attention!God knows, you're all I ever really think about any more! You're all I've been thinking about for the past several days! I know how you feel, and you should know how I feel about you. If you want me to say 'I LOVE YOU,' then 'I LOVE YOU'!! I won't scream it from the rafters or the bleachers at school, but then again, I shouldn't have to! That is something between me and you! However, one thing I can't tolerate, is you not looking me in the eyes! You want my attention? Then I want yours! Your eyes are the most captivating part of you that I can never get enough of. It lets me see the wonderful person that is inside of you! It's the part of you I want to see *ALL* the time! I want your eyes on mine ... ALWAYS!"

Keeping his open eyes trained on Jenna Marcus brought his face closer and closer to hers, daring her to look away, or even close her eyes, slowly pursing his lips before pressing his face to hers. Lips were mashing against lips, his hands holding her head still, steadied her, their eyes less than two inches from each other, open, staring into her very soul ...

Jenna

Calm down she told herself or he would begin to think she was a real fool or something.. or that she had done the worst.. then again what if she did, part of her wondered if he would even care.. she did not even know anymore. All she knew is she wanted to be honest with him and with herself. No more lies.. no more pretending.. no more of denying the way she really felt.

Jenna was going to let it all out what she had thought about doing, her feelings for him.. the way she acted all of it, and it almost made her cry because the last thing she wanted was for Marcus to think any less of her than she was sure he already did.

Why did she feel so guilty she had not really done anything wrong, clearly not anything to be ashamed of anyway nothing that almost any 18 year old in her situation would do. Surely she had to cut herself a break because she was driving her own self insane and that was the last thing they both needed.

She poured her soul into every spoken word and yet she still could not meet his eyes for fear of what might be there or the tears that might come from her own eyes as well.

There she laid it all out on the table and where as she should feel better for some odd reason she just did not and maybe that was because some part of her felt horrible for even thinking of being with any other man or boy besides the one that stood before her, god how she wanted to give him everything he had ever wanted but she was sure she would never be able to do that.

She admitted what he meant to her not that she hadn't done it before but it was different this time more profound more honest.. more intense somehow. She admitted what she had done in school was wrong but told him the reason she did it though in her head she was still very ashamed in herself. She still looked down at her hands that were now a bright red from holding them so closely together pratically squezzing them together as well.

Jenna did not notice him walking her way but she felt the heat when he was near her within moments of what she had to say. Her heart pounded and she was not sure what would happen next she felt like everything was happening in slow motion. When his hands were on her cheeks tightly but not to hurt her, and she felt him turn her dark eyes to his own intense gaze and his own smiling face she felt as if tears were going to roll down her face any moment. That look was honest and intent on her own.

She felt speechless as she gave in and finally moved to look deeper into his eyes. She was skeptical and unsure of what was to come next. Her breathing was heavy her heart was racing and she wondered if he could hear it considering the silence of the kitchen the only sounds coming from there breathing, and the humming of the fridge. She fought back the tears that wanted to come the emotions that wanted to over take her.

She sighed at his words and she felt her body shaking in his arms.. partly because she wanted him, partly because for the first time since they started this thing between them she was nervous with him. Did she hear him right did he actually tell her he loved her? Or did he say it because he felt like it was what she wanted to hear. ''I don't want you to say you love me because its what I want, I want you to say it because you mean it.. and I do not need for everyone to know.'' She whispered and sighed. Finally when he said that about her eyes a tear escaped her eyes.

This time when his eyes met her own she felt as if she were on fire and all from the look in his eyes and before, and soon he was bringing her face to his own as there lips slowly met and she felt as if she were complete and right where she would always be and she melted against his body her own hand reahing to touch his own cheek gently.

That was all it took, a simple touch, his flesh to hers. His hands to her face, his lips to her lips, her hand to his cheek, and everything that happened in the past no longer mattered to Marcus. Branelle was nothing but a memory, a distant past that faded quickly with the passing of each split second that the two remained locked together. It no longer mattered to Marcus whatever it was that Jenna had done the night before. It no longer mattered that she had teased him unmercifully during class.

Right now, he held her head within his hands, and was savoring the sweet taste of her lips as his tongue ran over them, pushing its way into her mouth. It was a taste he longed for, yearned an eternity for, drinking from the oasis after having traveled the desert for forty days. His eyes remained open, staring into the pools of Jenna's eyes, slowly pulling her to her feet.

It was only a natural progression for him to wrap her totally within his arms, enveloping her like a warm blanket. Their warm bodies now presed together only served to increase the flame burning within them. Heated passion grew more intense as their heads canted, his tongue driving deeper into her throat, stealing her breath from her lungs.

Hands, once holding Jenna closely, soon became hands that began roaming all over Jenna's body, settling repeatedly on the rounded curves of her ass, pulling her tightly against his own groin of rising arousal. Moans of anticipated bliss escaped from their lungs, only to be swallowed by the other.

Marcus only lifted Jenna slightly, her toes still touching the floor, her heels raised to meet his height. He turned with Jenna, slowly inching her backwards until she was pressed against the counter, nowhere else to go, except grind herself against Marcus who pressed forward.

As the two continued in their passionate embrace, Marcus could feel Jenna literally melting within his grip. He felt her entire body weaken, every limb going limp. With absolute ease, and still, not once breaking his everlasting kiss, Marcus raised Jenna up and set her ass on the counter, parting her knees as he wriggled his way between her thighs, pressing his body tight to hers once again.

Yet the one thing that remained constant, was their eyes, trained on each other. Not once had Marcus drawn his eyes away from Jenna, silently demanding that she do the same with him. And now, dangerously close to going beyond the limits he had imposed upon himself, Marcus felt himself succumbing to the look of utter lust in Jenna's eyes. The haze of her passion, fluttering eyelids, the eyes threatening to roll back in their sockets, was enough to push Marcus onward. He knew he would not be able to control himself, losing himself in the wide pools of Jenna's eyes ...

Jenna

His eyes never wavered from her own, and her flesh seemed to melt with just one touch of his lips against her own.. she would stay in this moment forever, the way they were looking at one another.. some things were bettre left alone, she did not care what he did with whomever he shared his time with the night before.. they were here together.

His kiss sent shivers throughout her entire body shaking ehr to her very core.. she thought she might go up in flames from how hot her body felt in that moment.. his kiss was the sweetest sin, and a sin she wanted to repeat time and time again. She wanted more she opened her mouth allowing his tongue to enter the sweetness that it held.. the taste of pure bliss.

Her body was pressed slightly against his own, and there was no turning back she thought to herself.. please do not let this moment end she thought to herself.. she was not sure her body could go another night not feeling his bare flesh against her own, there mouths on one another, there hands all over each others bodys.. never to waver.

When his hands were all along her body, she thought she would burn, from the heat they were sharing for one another.. her kiss returned his deeper and her tongue searched for his as she moaned into his mouth, when she felt his manhood against her thigh.

When she felt him picking her up slightly and then turning her body against the counter her breath caught in her throat for a moment, as she leaned into him wanting more of his body against hers.

Jenna was his once more, and this time she wasn't going to run away, this time she would give him everything she had, and she wanted the same from him, and she hoped that her eyes would show all of her feelings, yet when he picked her up and spread her legs with ease on the counter she moaned at the passion and lust that was building inside of her.

Jenna held her gaze with hsi unable to escape those entrancing eyes of his she wanted more of him, and she knew somehow she would get more and more of him. Without a word and holding his gaze as he was doing the same with her, her hands moved to the button of the pants he was wearing and gently she unbuttoned them, and gently pulled the zipper down, before reaching her hand into his pants.

She looked up at him and gentle smile played against her lips. ''I want you Marcus.. more than you can imagine right now.'' She said her hands pulling the pants down to get better acess... ''Please say you want me too.'' She said and kissed him gently.

It was her eyes that Marcus wanted, and it was her eyes that she had. He could definitely see her soul at that moment, every thought that was going through her brain, played out in vivid images, within the large pools of her eyes. The want, need, and lust were prevalent as Jenna's hands moved with purpose, drawing him near enough that she could reach his swollen shaft. Her eyes clearly told him, she would not be denied this evening, and her words sealed their fate.

''I want you Marcus.. more than you can imagine right now ... Please say you want me too.''

Marcus did want her, but couldn't formulate the words as her hand found his raging member, wrapped around it and stroked it's length. The soft, gentleness of her kiss only allowed him the ability to groan appreciatively as he rolled his eyes in his head. Marcus brought his eyes back into focus to see Jenna looking at him with the same needing look for some sign of approval, that what she was doing was okay by him.

His body was a raging inferno, and the room was quickly becoming stiflingly hot, the need for clothes, nonexistent. With his hands cradling Jenna's head, and Jenna's hands eagerly trying to touch his flesh, Marcus was unable to keep his slacks around his waist. The trousers seemed to slip effortlessly downward, thanks to gravity. Her grip on his turgid member had only tightened as their combined need seemed to increase.

It was at that moment, that Marcus decided what he wanted. In a fluid move he pulled Jenna tight to him once again, trapping her hands in place as he hugged her tightly. He pulled Jenna from the counter and eased her to her feet once again. His hands returned to cradling her head, resuming their kiss and the intense silent stare into each other's eyes.

Words were not necessary, for their eyes spoke volumes. He turned in spot, with Jenna in his grasp, so that it was he, who was now pressed back against the counter. Hs cradling of Jenna's head grew only slightly tighter as he broke the kiss and stared at Jenna with the same want and need she had shown him.

Her gentle stroking of his cock had resumed, his flared tip, dangerously close to her own womanhood. Whether Jenna understood his look or not, she seemed to follow his ever light downward pulling of her head, as she slowly sank to her knees at his feet. Marcus' grip, however, kept her head canted back, demanding her eyes remain glued to his.

Now, with his hardened steel rod level with her face, Marcus was preparing for what was to come. The look of understanding filled her face as the warm rush of color and happines painted her cheeks. Marcus' grip loosened, watching Jenna, silently telling her with his eyes, that his grip would tighten and refocus her eyes if she averted them at any moment.

He wanted ... no ... needed ... to see the emotions play out in those captivating pools that he was so drawn to. He wanted Jenna to see his emotions in a similar manner. Maybe, he thought, Jenna wouldn't be so demanding of his words, if she could see them in his eyes.

He did love her! Loved being with her, loved her mind, her body, and her soul. He loved the idea that he was her entire world, and it fed his ego. He loved the way she adored and praised him. He loved nearly everything about her. The look in his eyes should be enough to tell her that!.

Marcus held his breath as Jenna opened her mouth, her lips, and tongue glistening as it watered. And as she brought his mushroomed head to her waiting outh, his eyes remained glued, demanding she not break her gaze from him. However, as soon as the wet, warmness assaulted his sensitive flesh, his eyes rolled back in their sockets, losing himself in the pleasurable sensations! ...

Jenna

Jenna was nervous, not because she did not want Marcus, but because she was taking the direction and letting him know exactly what she wanted and needed from him, and she hoped like hell he would not deny her, because she wasn't sure she could handle him pushing her away once more, they still had a long way to go, but she was willing to go the distance with him at her side.

She never once removed her eyes from his own as she looked at him, her eyes showing all of her feelings, and all of her emotions.

Jenna could not contain herself as she took his hardness into her slim and shaking hand once more and gently moved it along in her hand, and leaned in to gently kiss him, never once closing her eyes, she wondered if he could hear her heartbeat in the room, because in this moment in time nothing else mattered besides the two of them, and she wanted nothing more than to see the way he was looking at her at this moment.

Jenna was losing herself in his eyes, losing herself completly to him, she belonged to him and noone else, nothing mattered but her love and need and want for him at this point, her entire body ached for his touch, and to touch him, and she did just that, tightening her hand around his length she lvoed the feel of his body against her, now that his pants were pretty much removed from his body she had a much easier acess to his raging thick member.

Jenna admired the man before her, admired everything about her, and the control he had over her did nothing but make her want him even more. There would be no turning back, she would not leave him like before.. she would not complain about them not being together in the public eye, she would wait for him because she loved him and needed him in her life, she wanted everything he had to offer, the things he would teach her in lovemaking and in life as well, she belonged to him. His kiss was intense as was his gaze and she needed more of him, she drank in everything about him.

As he pulled her from him for a moment in one swift move... so it was he who was pressed against the counter which made her sigh in pure lust for her teacher.. her's she did not care whom he was with the night before.. he was her's and she was his, this time was hers and his eyes showed her that he needed her as much as she possibly needed him.

Her hands moved to his hard cock once more, she needed to feel him, feel every part of his body touch every part of his body, and soon his raging member would be inside of her hot mouth and that was all she wanted was nothing more to please him now, give him everything he wanted and needed.

His eyes had her captivated and for a spell she wished she could read his mind. Her heart continued to pound almost right out of her chest as his cock was so close to her mouth, at eyes level with her, and and he held tightly against her shoulders as she looked into his eyes deeper and deeper. No words needed to be spoken they both knew what they wanted and needed at this point.

It was as if he was telling her how he felt with his darkened passionant filled eyes.. and for the moment that was enough.. though she so deperatly needed and wanted to know that he loved her, it didn't matter... she knew that he did.. she wondered if he was in love with her though there was a difference, but she did not care.. love from him in any form was enough.

Her heart was pounding against her chest just from the way he was looking at her, so intense so filled with need and lust and passion and love.. she knew at this moment Marcus was her soulmate, now and forever.. and that no other man would ever match what he meant to her.

Jenna could not contain her want and need for him any longer, her mouth slowly went to the head of his member and gently with ease took him slowly into her mouth tasting him with her tongue gently around every inch of his hardnened cock. Then she heard
his moan and could not control herself any longer.. as she slolwy began taking him more and more into her hot mouth, tasting more and more of him.

He was her's now... as she never closed her eyes not once, she placed her hands on his thighs as her nails slightly dug into them, as she
took him more and more into his mouth loving the taste of him as her moved along the length of his member, her own small moans vibrating against his wonderful member.

Marcus refocused his eyes on Jenna's, concentrating with all his energy to keep her gaze locked upon his. The sight of his cock slipping back and forth between her lips was incredible, but what was even more delightful was the look in her eyes. She looked at him with a sense of excitement and glee, enjoying the act which she was performing for his benefit. Her eyes were also constantly scanning his eyes for approval, for a sign that he was enjoying it also. He was, and it fed her happiness, creating the cycle of repetition that heightened both of them to higher plateaus.

He liked the way Jenna's nails tried to embed themselves into his muscular thighs, bracing herself as his hips began rocking in rhythm with her bobbing. His hand in her hair had managed to undo her loose knot, freeing it that it fell down, allowing him to gather most of it up within a loose fist, using the grip on her mane to control her actions.

Nice and slow, easy and gentle, that's how he wanted it right now. He wanted to thoroughly enjoy this moment. He wanted to make it last, to give Jenna's brain every opportunity to capture and store the images in her brain. Nor, did Marcus want to advance too quickly, as it was still very early in the evening ... an evening that he wanted to last as long as possible, knowing full well, that it would eventually have to come to an end.

Marcus coaxed Jenna with pleasured coos of appreciation, gradually feeding her more and more of his length. The sight of her saliva glistening on his prick, showed him how much she had taken into her mouth, and how much more was available for her to master. Little by little, the demarcation line moved closer to the base, her red lips thinning as they strained. Her cheeks hollowed, caving in as she created a vaccuum, sucking along the length as he withdrew, keeping the flared tip within her mouth. Marcus then felt the tip of his cock nudge against the back of her throat, the look of shock filling her face as the gag reflex took effect.

Marcus quickly withdrew, giving Jenna the opportunity to regain her composure, a hint of water filling her eyes as her body's natural reactions took over, a thick strand of saliva coating his shaft as Jenna opened her jaw wider, gasping for much needed air to suppress the urge to cough. Marcus now knew Jenna's limitations, and vowed to perfect her skills over time. Eventually, she'd learn how to deepthroat him, but now was not the time to teach her that practiced art. He reassured her she was doing great, keeping eye contact with her, hardly any words being spoken, other than brief moans, or grunts of appreciation and encouragement.

Marcus was getting close, feeling the heat rising within his loins. His overloaded sac was tightening, but he still did not want to erupt quite yet. His grip tightened in her hair slightly as Marcus pulled his prick from her wet mouth, its solid length immediately rising to point northward. Marcus grabbed the shaft with his free hand to steady it, feeling it slick with her saliva, added lubrication as his hand slid slowly over its length. Marcus brought Jenna's face back to his groin, his eyes locked with hers, pressing her lips and nose against the base of his cock.

Whether it was instinct, or that she could read his thoughts, Marcus was elated when her tongue snaked out and lapped along the thick vein before dropping down to bathe over the encased jewels. He moaned when she seemingly weighed each heavy oval upon her palate before drawing it inside her mouth. The warm wet confines of her mouth only served to add to the heat boiling in his loins as her tongue swirled gently over, and around the sensitive orbs.

It wasn't long till Marcus needed to put his cock back where it had been earlier, aiming his fisted member back to her ovaled lips, open and waiting, tongue hanging out. He placed the tip upon her tongue, allowing Jenna to pull it into her mouth, where she resumed her efforts at pleasing him.

Marcus delayed his orgasms several more times, Jenna now knowing exactly what he wanted, eagerly accepting his sac into her mouth, and licking along his entire length with her broad tongue. However, each time, Marcus returned to his mouth, his heightened level of excitement seemed to reach new plateaus, only to withstand the sensations for shorter periods of time, his heart racing, his hips thrusting more urgently, and his grip on her hair, growing increasingly tighter. Still throughout the entire time, their eyes never left one another, totally absorbed into the other's soul.

Therefore it was not necessary for Marcus to warn Jenna when he knew he could hold out no longer. His labored breathing was matched with his determined thrusts, which came with audible grunts, his eyes glazing over with lust-filled haze. The blood first rushed to his length, swelling its girth as he held Jenna still, her lips wrapped tightly around his crown, the feel of her tongue just under his helmet, cradling it, waiting for the onslaught. His cock throbbed with each beat of his heart, the flood gates opening up. Marcus could feel his tube filling with the heated lava as it rushed to the tip before rocketing expulsions of his seed balsted into her mouth.

Marcus struggled, but remained determined to keep his eyes glued to Jenna's as it changed from expectation to shock as her mouth was assaulted by the powerful spurts. Her face then transformed into a blissful happiness as the realization set in. Then the look of concern filled her face as her mouth quickly filled with the searing hot liquid.

All Marcus could do was grunt and twitch as he convulsed, each spasm, sending more liquid into Jenna's lovely mouth...

Jenna

Everytime his eyes locked with her own it sent thrills throughout her entire body. The way he watched her working on his cock, was nothing she was sure she ever felt before and she never wanted a moment of pleasuring him to pass her by. She wondered the many things they would share together, because she belonged to him now... mind, body, soul.. everything he wanted she'd let him have all of her. She hoped that she was doing everything in her power to please him, and at times she wished she had more expierence. Nothing he did escaped her eyes.. the looks, the moans, the slight movements in his body.

She he held tightly against his thighs loving the feeling of his hard cock in her mouth as she moved herself against him. As he undid her hair and let it fall loosely around his cock she sighed in contentment when he took her hair tightly into his hands.

She never thought she could get this much pleasure out of nothing but pleasuring him... it made her want more.. and she had more with him she had the world. Her heart was racing so fast just from being near him, just from smelling his wonderful scent. She held tightly still onto his thighs not wanting to let go anytime soon.

His moans made her pussy soaked with arousel for him.. as he gave her more of his length, she allowed herself to adjust. Her breathing quickened on his cock, and she was moaning against his length more and more, she felt as if her entire body was on fire. She was willing to learn everything and anything he wanted to teach her.. in more ways than one. She tried controlling herself as she allowed herself to take more and more of him, she never tasted anything sweeter, like the finest feast she was ever allowed to have. When she felt his cock hitting the back of her throat she tried to compose herself.. but he was so big.. and she had to adjust in time she thought to herself.

She was slightly grateful for the air he allowed her as he pulled himself from her mouth, allowing her to get herself together.. but she also felt a emptyness, she wanted so much more from Her... what was he exactly.. did she really believe in soulmates? Could he be hers? His moans and assurences brought her back to earth as she looked deeply into his eyes.. she wanted to know the pleasure he was bringing her.. by just being in the same room allowing her to pleasure him.. to give herself to him.

Jenna felt as if her own pussy were on fire and all of this from just having his cock deep in her mouth and against her throat. She never, ever allowed her eyes to leave his own, just as he told her. She moaned a deeper moan loving the feel of his hands roughly in her hair, it was almost as if he knew what she wanted and how she wanted it. Jenna watched every move he made, followed any direction he gave her and never wavered. She looked up at him softly, when he placed her head at the base of his cock, where she lightly moaned oh Marcus.

She knew.exactly what to do and she did so without any sense of hesitation.. hell she dreamed of these moments.. she had been dreaming of Marcus for the last four years after all. She loved the feel of his balls inside her mouth as she suckled upon each one. Her own lava was boiling over and she knew she would cum just from hearing his moans, and having his cock and balls in her mouth.

Jenna was grateful when Marcus placed his cock back into her waiting mouth, it was as if his cock were her oasis and she just could not get enough. She licked upon the length as she resumed pleasuring him.

She loved the feeling of his balls in her mouth, loved tasting every inch of his cock, his balls, feeling the flex of his thighs. Every time he placed his cock into her wanting and ready mouth she moaned against him, and when his hands tightened in her hair once more she could not contain herself, as her own body seemed to tighten.. she wanted to relish his taste and remember it for the rest of her lifetime. The way they looked at one another, there was no need to speak words.. it was almost as if they were in one anothers minds and they were the only two people in the universe.

Jenna knew his orgasm was building she could feel his body tightening, somehow this just set her body more ablaze at the thought. Jenna never stopped even though his hands were tight against her hair and his moaning and grunting increased.. she wanted all of him. Her breathing seemed to stop for a moment, though it was just her heart racing so much that the beating was loud upon her ears. She held tightly onto his thighs with her hands against them her nails digging in as she felt his spurts of cum shoot into her mouth.

Jenna was stunned but quickly swallowed as much as she could as she still held onto him, her eyes never once leaving his. It continued more of his hot liquid went into her mouth, and against her throat as she made an attempt to swallow every last drop of his seed.

She continued swallowing all the liquid from his cock, as she continued looking into his eyes..

Back