H. Y. E. Masturbated at work?

Yes, a few times for a chatting friend online, take a pic or short vid of me cumming for them..lol

Thursday, in the restroom after being teased for hours... A fantastic release, shared with an online friend.

I enjoyed a nice release yesterday afternoon … nobody else here (which was a shame - I might have liked the company!) and a quick stroke to release 5 days' worth of semi-frustration. If the opportunity presents itself again today, there's every chance I'll do it again.

Nope, never. Work doesn’t tend to have a sexy effect on me! I did however, slip away to the bathroom to cam a close friend who needed a release. I popped my boobs out and watched him masturbate to them

Lucky friend!

Nope, never. Work doesn’t tend to have a sexy effect on me! I did however, slip away to the bathroom to cam a close friend who needed a release. I popped my boobs out and watched him masturbate to them

So you watched him masturbate and it didn't have any effect on you at all?

Although I guess you needed to hold everything fairly steady until he'd finished and then maybe you … just got dressed and went back to work?! :D :eek:

So you watched him masturbate and it didn't have any effect on you at all?

Although I guess you needed to hold everything fairly steady until he'd finished and then maybe you … just got dressed and went back to work?! :D :eek:

Oh yes, it had an effect on me but I waited until I was home for my fun!

Yes, holding up the phone whilst playing with my breasts for him wasn’t an easy task! I covered myself back up, and we had a nice conversation. He was happy that day lol

Oh yes, it had an effect on me but I waited until I was home for my fun!

Yes, holding up the phone whilst playing with my breasts for him wasn’t an easy task! I covered myself back up, and we had a nice conversation. He was happy that day lol

I need friends like you. I work from home and on meetings and computer all day. Which makes me stressed and frustrated, in turn, I get the very strong urge to release, not sure if it makes sense or just weird, but I often need to, when any of my emotions/feelings are hijacked.

To answer the question, I have at every job and at random times, thus this reply to this thread and finding this site. Working right now at home office in Nevada. Stressed 😫

Nope, not to say i haven't tried or went into the bathroom with that intention. as "bad" as it felt it wasn't arousing enough for me to get past the fact i was at work and had actual work to do.

Back