H. Y. E. Masturbated at work?

KrazieKat69

Literotica Guru
Curious to know how many people have done the deed at work and gotten away with it?!

Sort of. I was working alone at my night job. I was cybering with someone, and she got me very hot. I was stroking myself at my desk. She wanted me to cum there. I moved to the attached bathroom and came there instead (didn't want to make a mess). She did get me to eat it (which i enjoyed).

Often at my previous night job when I worked alone and now I have a private office with bathroom so it allows for lots of play time.

definitely not at my current job, no privacy. But at previous jobs, I definitely did.

masturbated about my team leader once (sexy blonde with nice tits) got in bother being in the loo for awhile....

So many times, it’s always fun and got some fantastic results a few times.

Yes, many times.

I generally get my own office so have quite a lot of privacy. There's something delicious about being there after most people have gone home and when I get into it I hear a door or a voice....

Yes. I have done it lots while voicing with women I have met here. Sometimes in my office. Other times I sneak into an empty office. I have even camped at work which can be risky but very exciting.

I did it today
It was while chatting on lit. I had my skirt hiked up to my waist below my desk and my fingers in my pussy. A coworker passed by my cubicle but I was in no condition to stop. Luckily he did not look inside my cubicle. My chair was so wet and the guy asked me to lick it up clean later.

I work at home, so yes. Prior to that, when I worked in a variety of offices - yes. So that's a resounding yes for me.

Back