BORED AND HORNY AT WORK .

I am sure I won't get there but the edge is as close as I will be able to get today, too many folks running around.
Sorry, I can’t get the image out of my head of a whole bunch of clowns running around an office willy-nilly.

Being teased and having some hot chats during work day, is def a top favorite of mine wish every work day could be a teasing type…

Absolutely. Love when the litsters tease me at work. Was particularly intense two days ago. Yesterday not so much but would have loved it.
I agree 💯, the teasing full days especially while at work adds that extra stress and tension to the teasings until your able to take care of those fun naughty work day teasings after work day…

Why do I get on lit in the office after everyone has left for the day?
Well of course because I am horny lol

I had a coworker who once asked me to come to a conference room and help her with her presentation....it was close to closing time but she said it was for first thing in the morning. So I joined her after I finished what I was doing...I walked into the conference room and she was on the table with her skirt pulled up and she was fingering herself......I asked her if she needed privacy, she said no....I need your tongue to help me masterbate......well she tasted very good!

Hey Y’all,
How many of you are on here at work bored and horny ? How many enjoy the risk of being caught at work ? How many masturbate/invite a partner up to work for fun in the office/bathroom/break room or maybe a customers car ….. care to share ? Maybe what you’re doing right now at work or what you are or aren’t wearing ?
I've been in work since 3pm Monday till 9am Tuesday and I've been replying and chatting all the time on Lit

Back