Killing time at Barnes & Noble so why not start a thread?:)

saltandpepper55

Friendly and Naughty
I dropped off my daughter at her practice 2 hours ago...I have been a very good boy and done 2 hours of work emails/follow-ups and now I'm done. I'm bored and I can't help but wonder about every woman in this Barnes & Noble / Starbucks. Thankfully its only women in their 20s and above. All shapes and sizes. Each has their own story and their own sexual story. Straight, Gay, Pan, Bi you name it. Do they think about sex with strangers as much as i do? What makes them wet and aroused? Do they masterbate? How often do they have sex? Anal? Are they in a sexless marriage like me or are they going at it daily? So many questions to ponder.

Anyway, I realize there isn't a definitive point or question within this thread so maybe its just a babbling train of thought?

If any ladies wonder the same types of things when they are alone in public I would love to compare notes. How singular-focused am I compared to someone else?:)

Finally, as I saw another man post earlier...where are the REAL, AUTHENTIC and SEXUALLY explorative women on Lit? I am 100% not lookin to meet IRL but would love to explore sexual desires with one or more women on Lit. Feel free to PM me if you would like. And for the rest I appreciate you putting up with this random ramble on a quiet hum day:) HUMP DAY!!?? Shit I could have written about so much more exciting stuff!

Back