BORED AND HORNY AT WORK .

BIGDADDY90

Smiles for DAYS
Hey Y’all,
How many of you are on here at work bored and horny ? How many enjoy the risk of being caught at work ? How many masturbate/invite a partner up to work for fun in the office/bathroom/break room or maybe a customers car ….. care to share ? Maybe what you’re doing right now at work or what you are or aren’t wearing ?

I’ve been reading stories, and poems and messaging random people to have some quality conversations but no luck so far, wrote a story and submitted for review, typical boring Monday.

Just having my lunch at my office desk. I enjoy keeping myself horny chatting on here and kik during the day. Have been known to have a wank in the toilets or at my desk if it's quiet.

I’ve been hoping that one of these days a new employee has the same feeling and since of adventurousness as I do and have a “work wife” for these situations. We have a data room here at the office that locks

Hey Y’all,
How many of you are on here at work bored and horny ? How many enjoy the risk of being caught at work ? How many masturbate/invite a partner up to work for fun in the office/bathroom/break room or maybe a customers car ….. care to share ? Maybe what you’re doing right now at work or what you are or aren’t wearing ?
I get bored and horny at work often. Fortunately my current job allows me opportunities to sneak out and go home to bust one out. I’ve masturbated in the office a few times, years ago at my first job. I used to have to stay at the office late one night a week after everyone was already gone. I had an office that was away from most people and so I would pull my cock out and jerk into the garbage can at my desk.

I’ve been hoping that one of these days a new employee has the same feeling and since of adventurousness as I do and have a “work wife” for these situations. We have a data room here at the office that locks
Be very careful with that thought

I'm on here every day while at work. Scanning while at my desk. I have jacked off in the bathroom, and in my work truck while doing lot checks. Way before I came across Lit, I have had sex, and given and received head while at work.

that is the best time to txt chat or send pm to lit friends and if luck favors have an intimate chat, with anonymous chatter and finish hands free.
I agree totally. Have had several good chats while at work. And hope yo have many more. PM's welcome

I'm always on while at work and the day is better when there is a nice naughty pm exchange going on. If it's good enough I sneak away to stroke one off.

Been reading thru some of the story threads and taking in a few picture threads as well. Bored at work most days, edge as long as I can take it, sneek to the bathroom and have a tug and wait till I'm alone at home to finish off the day or wait till the next morning and then start all over.

Hey Y’all,
I love taking risks at work. I rarely wear panties. I mastubrate in my cubicle and have a few playmates too.

Back