Guys kissing guys

tumblr_py233kLcVc1r76jrto1_540.jpg

I got my first cum kiss yesterday. We were kissing and sucking each others cocks. The guy had another guy in his hotel room and gave him head just a few minutes before I got there. He whispered and asked if I could taste the other man on his lips and the thought of his lips on another cock drove me insane. Then after I came in his mouth, he kissed me feeding me my own cum.
That is so hot. Would love to do that with you.

kissing

I find the thought of it very erotic and it does get a physical response out of me when I think about the many different scenes. But then again, I am aroused at different times by different things with both guys and women. It depends on my mood. And it is all so easy between the ears (in your fantasys), where nothing goes wrong and everything is perfect. When your actualy with someone it is a different story. Perhaps I will find someone (or rather someone will find me) who may share some common interests and help me push the envelope.
i love it and just being open and enjoying another mans touch and touching

I remember the first boy I kissed. I was 28 he was 19. We were in my motel room. We were on the bed full clothed. I leaned into kiss him. the next thing I know it's an hour later, we are both naked and he is fingering me.
Damn, I wish I could remember his name.

Back