Guys kissing guys

I haven’t passed “curious” on the bisexual monopoly game board (yet), but kissing a man (not just any man, but someone I find both physically and personally hot) is a desire of mine. Many of the pictures in this thread have reinforced this for me.

When I started playing around with my friend in college we avoided kissing for a while. Then one day we were hanging out, and one thing led to another and we were making out. And enjoyed it. Never looked back.

aaecfa77cad2af9cc068d8c470eb38e69b2fec9e.gifv

Tbh, my mouth has never been probed as deeply or as thoroughly with a tongue as I have probed the mouths I have kissed. I have never kissed a man. My tongue has never been sucked as hard as I like to suck a tongue. Suddenly, I want to kiss, probe, and suck a man's mouth and give him full freedom to explore mine. I wonder where that would lead ...

I got my first cum kiss yesterday. We were kissing and sucking each others cocks. The guy had another guy in his hotel room and gave him head just a few minutes before I got there. He whispered and asked if I could taste the other man on his lips and the thought of his lips on another cock drove me insane. Then after I came in his mouth, he kissed me feeding me my own cum.

Back