Guys kissing guys

My friend in high school was spending the night, we started stroking each other and sucking each other. he got on top of me and started rubbing his cock on mine, was wonderful, then he kissed me.we started making out while rubbing our cocks together. Was the best sex I ever had.
Oh man that’s really a lot like the first time I had sex. A good friend of mine was sleeping over at my house. We were in like the sixth grade and we both slept in my full size bed. We went to bed about ten o’clock and laid there talking until everyone was asleep and all was quiet. I had almost drifted off when he asked me if I wanted to swap ass. He reached over and started stroking my cock. I took my briefs off and turned over on my stomach. He climbed between my legs and slowly pushed his cock into my ass. He lay down on top of me and slowly fucked my ass. I felt his breath catch in my ear and his body stiffened then he relaxed with a sigh. I asked him if he came and he said “I think so” and rolled off beside me. I leaned over and put his still hard cock in my mouth. I could taste myself on him and his cock was covered in cum. It was a wonderful experience.

66187366ee6f09a326cf4871a796a470f9070a7b.pnj

Back