Georgia Roll Call!!!!!

Or football teams that wear crimson and white. :mad:

Aww. Kitty cat! Soooooo cute!! Mine gets on the top gable of my house. Then meows at me. Makes me absolutely crazy when she does that. And she knows it. Which is why she does it. Then when she finally jumps down to the porch roof so I can get her, she gives me kisses. Which she also knows drives me crazy.

I :heart: her. :cathappy:

Well, I guess the drought is over and the lakes are all full. It’s starting to feel like Seattle, but warmer. My windows weather thingy says things will dry out next week. I sure hope so.

I'm not normally an advocate for drying out, but in this case, I am. While erotic flooding is a thing of beauty, not so much in terms of lakes and rivers. :(

Anyone heard of the gnat line? I read “A Man in Full,” by Tom Wolfe. I liked everything but the ending which was just weird. I really loved “I Am Charlotte Simmons,” though some hate it.

Anyone heard of the gnat line? I read “A Man in Full,” by Tom Wolfe. I liked everything but the ending which was just weird. I really loved “I Am Charlotte Simmons,” though some hate it.

I’m a fan of IACS. It’s a relatively light read considering the length l.

GO Dawgs

College football has arrived. Any one at Sanford Stadium today?

Last edited:
Stay safe peaches

Batten down the hatches and stay out of harms way from Florence.

Such a fun season to happen living in the ATL. Especially with the dirty birds never getting off the ground this season.

Thank God For A Sweet Peach 🍑

I am glad there is finally a GA thread here. I am in Valdosta, GA. 45F. I would love to chat with anyone male or female 😘. If things go well.. maybe we could meet? Lol. Let’s chat and have some fun.

hey y'all...who said something about the sun?? i need mine to go away for a bit, 98 out and hopefully no more heh. southeast ga here between macon and savannah. just chillin and trying to decide if i have the guts to take a crack at writing...

Back