πŸ† Wanker of the Week Awards πŸ†

I don’t have time to visit threads about history. I am too busy wanking and my wanks require dedicated time because each and every one is perfect.

Why don’t you be a proper man of Lit and tell me what I need 😁
I mean I haven’t read this entire thread but be careful. It looks like you too want to be POJ. With big whinges come big responsibilities. 🫒

Well kids, it's been a wild and crazy day with a flurry of new nominations. A neck and neck race between two serious wankers for who can get the most nominations in one week. One more day left. Get it while its hot.

(Nominee / Money Line / Over Under for total WotW wins)
@ToPleaseHim for Dickie / +1000 / 1
@AmberLGreen for being mean, being anti-employed, sleeping, cheap content, selfish, cuntfoolery / -500 / 1
@UnquietDreams for having a job, superiority, 1000 words without a picture / +2000 / 1
@lavendersilk for not prioritizing Lit, dittos / -300 / 1
@Azuldrgon for invalid nominating / +200 / 1
@Esslemont for being the worst / -150 / 1
@Wand3rlust for trying to ruin prestige / E / 1
@Yesok1 for cretinism of the worst kind / -500 / 2
@AmandaKellyUK for cretinism of the worst kind / -500 / 3
@LustyScribe for cretinism of the worst kind / -500 / 2
@Dreamliner for cretinism of the worst kind / -500 / 1
@Briefsencounter for cretinism of the worst kind / -500 / 1
@SalaciousMonkey22 for wanking and not having a face, bad internet skills, not saving SCP's bad jokes / +125 / 2
@deefalttwunnyfor drunken confusion / -150 / 1
@JaySecrets for putting his name in everyone's mouth / -450 / 1
@Indie for not knowing, being a MASSIVE wanker, sticky fingers / -250 / 1
@StillRain for being lying liar that lies, which is a lie / +800 / 1
@InThe312 for being lying liar that lies, which is a lie / +25000 / 2
@GhostOfFAS for being to thick to be stillFAS, no nudes / -175 / 1
@Wriggle for absolute lying, falling for tits, sucking, crying wolf / +175 / 1
@Amanda330 for tricksies, being boring, hypocrisy, zero discretion, thinking, bossy / +250 / 1
@OrdinaryPerson for nonsense, letting kids down, sticky fingers / +175 / 2
@SirConradPeckereye for not understanding how to nominate, multiple times, being unoriginal, lack of discernment, blowing seals, dying / -150 / 1
@crazychemgirl for not understanding how to nominate, implicating, spooning, Mandalorian denial / +300 / 1
@Lmizzler for not knowing how to scroll / +500 / 1
@Xerxes82 for donning Spock ears / -225 / 1
@Whiskeyjack for taking advice from Sean Astin / -125 / 1
@ydahecnot for denying men their feelings / -200 / 1

Page 4! This was on Page fucking 4. Why is the PoJ allowing the thread to die? Too busy wanking huh, wanker?

Nominated

Winner announced in 8ish hours. Nominations accepted right up to the award ceremony. Don’t be left out of a chance to win the goldest dick you’ll ever wank.

ohhh look, we finally found something your over indulgent thirsty ass wouldnt do... responsibility, go figure! (WANKER)
There is nothing that I β€œcan’t” do but some things I choose β€œnot to”

Nominated for not recognising how perfect I am

Last edited:
Well women, men, not children (if you're under 18, you can't be here, go find TikTok), another ceremony is upon us. I have to admit, this week was pretty easy. This wanker really stepped up and was simply the worst for the whole week. Sure, there were others that had more nominations, but none were as quality as this wanker.

With much ado about something.

Where's the fucking envelope?

Oh, here it is. Why is it sticky? Gross.

Anyway, did you think you'd get the satisfaction without useless scrolling. Lord knows @Lmizzler has no fucking clue how to scroll.

And the wanker of the week is...

Not @SirConradPeckereye - yeah you had the most nominations
Not @Whiskeyjack or @Xerxes82 - you hardly wanked at all
Nor @ydahecnot - I don't think you really understand it anyway.

*fake shock*

WotW May 11 Certificate.jpg

WotW May 11 Trophy.jpg

Congratulations @AmberLGreen. You definitely deserve it you colossal wanker.

Last edited:
Well women, men, not children (if you're under 18, you can't be here, go find TikTok), another ceremony is upon us. I have to admit, this week was pretty easy. This wanker really stepped up and was simply the worst for the whole week. Sure, there were others that had more nominations, but none were as quality as this wanker.

With much ado about something.

Where's the fucking envelope?

Oh, here it is. Why is it sticky? Gross.

Anyway, did you think you'd get the satisfaction without useless scrolling. Lord knows @Lmizzler has no fucking clue how to scroll.

And the wanker of the week is...

Not @SirConradPeckereye - yeah you had the most nominations
Not @Whiskeyjack or @Xerxes82 - you hardly wanked at all
Nor @ydahecnot - I don't think you really understand it anyway.

*fake shock*

View attachment 2346819

View attachment 2346821

Congratulations @AmberLGreen. You definitely deserve it you colossal wanker.

All because I complained about the wordy history speech!

I would say thanks but my diva vagina deserves so much more. It doesn’t vibrate, has no clitoral stimulator and does not connect remotely.

I have decided not to accept this trophy or the Wanker of the Week title. I will hold out for the more prestigious Cunt of the Century award.

We all know there were more colossal wankers out there but no bigger cunts 😁

I wonder how much I would get for this on EBay 🧐

I would say thanks but my diva vagina deserves so much more. It doesn’t vibrate, has no clitoral stimulator and does not connect remotely.

I have decided not to accept this trophy or the Wanker of the Week title. I will hold out for the more prestigious Cunt of the Century award.

Nominated for not sending Sacheen Littlefeather to decline her trophy for her.

Sorry. This is not permitted by the cuntract.

I keep peeking back at this thread. Each time, I'm tempted to point out that a group of people talking nonstop about who they think are Wankers is pretty Wankerish.

Oops. I guess I just did point it out

Well, that will probably get me nominated.

Back