Your Top 5 List is...

By sitcom, are you meaning half hour in time? I saw a few hour long shows and that would change my answers.

But to meet the traditional definition of a half hour show, in no particular order:

HOGAN'S HEROES
ADDAMS FAMILY
BIG BANG THEORY
GET SMART
SEINFELD

Plenty of others, including from classics like I LOVE LUCY and MISTER ED up to more modern ones like HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

By sitcom, are you meaning half hour in time? I saw a few hour long shows and that would change my answers.

But to meet the traditional definition of a half hour show, in no particular order:

HOGAN'S HEROES
ADDAMS FAMILY
BIG BANG THEORY
GET SMART
SEINFELD

Plenty of others, including from classics like I LOVE LUCY and MISTER ED up to more modern ones like HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
LOUD NOISES!

Top 5 Favorite TV sitcoms (today)

WKRP in Cincinnati I have friends in radio. They say that this is the most accurate show ever. And the Thanksgiving episode is still one of the funniest things I have ever seen, all from Richard Sanders's brilliant voice and facial expressions. Solid show all the way around.
This was such a good show. NewsRadio came close to recreating that dynamic I would say. But, yes, classic!

As a basic millennial girl, Friends is obviously going to be my number one. Then I guess Modern Family, Married with Children, The Nanny, and Golden Girls! :heart:

I missed a week or two so here's a new one
Your Top 5 Songs From Musicals

Broadway, movie, Disney. Whatever you consider a musical.

Back