Forced animal sex

Just a little cultural insight I came across which puts a whole new perspective on such topics here.... http://www.couriermail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,8584109%5E1702,00.html

Man marries dog for luck - then dies
From correspondents in Kathmandu
04feb04
A 75-year-old man in Nepal married a dog in a local custom to ensure good luck only to die three days later, a newspaper reported Wednesday.

With his son and other relatives by his side, Phulram Chaudhary tied the knot with a dog Saturday in Durgauli village in the southwestern Kailali district.

He was following a custom of his Tharu community which holds that an old man who regrows teeth must take a dog as a bride.

"He believed that this would help him avoid great misfortune later in life. However, he died a few days afterward," the state-run daily Gorkhapatra said.

Catalina
:rose:

lol are you suggesting that he actually "tied the knot" with his dog or some sort of public marriage ceremony was had?

Guess it didn't work either way, unless death was the best luck to be had. ;)

lark sparrow said:
lol are you suggesting that he actually "tied the knot" with his dog or some sort of public marriage ceremony was had?

Guess it didn't work either way, unless death was the best luck to be had. ;)

More importantly, did the dog have a choice, and if so how did it say 'I do'? Guess the 'obey' part shouldn't have been too much trouble though. LOL

Catalina :rose:

catalina_francisco said:
More importantly, did the dog have a choice, and if so how did it say 'I do'? Guess the 'obey' part shouldn't have been too much trouble though. LOL

Grins "woof, pant, pant, wag, wag".. actually the first thing I wondered was how a 75 year old grew a third set of teeth.

Upon coming home from work early and unexpected one day, I discovered my now ex laying on the edge of the bed, naked, legs spread wide open with our Lab licking away at her pussy furiously. My ex moanaing and groaning so loudly that she never heard me enter the room. It seems she had discoverd that the dog loved peanut butter and would go to no limits to get his tongue at the stciky goo. Creative as she was, peanut butter was spread and inserted deep into both her pussy and her ass and Duke was brought in to clean it all up.

The next time my ex and I were playing bondage games I remembered that scene and with her tied spread eagle to the bed I brought Duke in for a little fun. She loved the pussy licking but pretended to fight hard against any penetration. I learned later that it was all an act and she loved the fucking Duke gave her as she lay helpless on the bed.

Btw, I think Duke enjoyed himself as well.

BoundThySelf said:
Upon coming home from work early and unexpected one day, I discovered my now ex laying on the edge of the bed, naked, legs spread wide open with our Lab licking away at her pussy furiously. My ex moanaing and groaning so loudly that she never heard me enter the room. It seems she had discoverd that the dog loved peanut butter and would go to no limits to get his tongue at the stciky goo. Creative as she was, peanut butter was spread and inserted deep into both her pussy and her ass and Duke was brought in to clean it all up.

The next time my ex and I were playing bondage games I remembered that scene and with her tied spread eagle to the bed I brought Duke in for a little fun. She loved the pussy licking but pretended to fight hard against any penetration. I learned later that it was all an act and she loved the fucking Duke gave her as she lay helpless on the bed.

Btw, I think Duke enjoyed himself as well.

I just keep shaking my head at this peanut butter idea...from people I have spoken to, it was not needed...maybe it was a reward. :)

catalina_francisco said:
I just keep shaking my head at this peanut butter idea...from people I have spoken to, it was not needed...maybe it was a reward. :)

Not to mention that with anything but a soft-mouthed breed, like the retrievers and pointers.. it could be an invitation to bite. ;) I have a german shepherd, and if I ever got a wild hair and decided I wanted him to clean my pipes, it certainly wouldn't be by making him think of something he likes to snap out of my fingers using all those big teeth. *laughs*

sunfox said:
Not to mention that with anything but a soft-mouthed breed, like the retrievers and pointers.. it could be an invitation to bite. ;) I have a german shepherd, and if I ever got a wild hair and decided I wanted him to clean my pipes, it certainly wouldn't be by making him think of something he likes to snap out of my fingers using all those big teeth. *laughs*

LOL, one would not want to have a moment's pleasure at the expense of never more!! Ouch!

Catalina
boze-wolf.gif

catalina_francisco said:
LOL, one would not want to have a moment's pleasure at the expense of never more!! Ouch!

Catalina
boze-wolf.gif

What big teeth you have! :D

Back