Sex parties/couples play

Jale321

Virgin
Hello all.

My sub and I are new to the world of bdsm. We are in our late 40s and early 50s. While I have a lot more sexual experience than my enchantress sub, I was wondering if you so be interested sharing with us your first experience and introduction to a sex party and/or couples play?

While our commitment to each other stands on a solid foundation, my enchantress sub is curious about how to handle the dreaded sting of jealousy if the two of us were to find ourselves partaking in the pleasures of the moments/atmosphere?

Hello all.

My sub and I are new to the world of bdsm. We are in our late 40s and early 50s. While I have a lot more sexual experience than my enchantress sub, I was wondering if you so be interested sharing with us your first experience and introduction to a sex party and/or couples play?

While our commitment to each other stands on a solid foundation, my enchantress sub is curious about how to handle the dreaded sting of jealousy if the two of us were to find ourselves partaking in the pleasures of the moments/atmosphere?
That’s a great thing to be concerned about. First, go to a place with a legit dungeon monitor. Secondly, if you’re worried about jealousy, it’s totally legit to just play with each other and if you’re in a healthy crowd that boundary will be respected (people like to watch too). Then if that rings your bell you can slowly ease other people into your play. Good luck!

That’s a great thing to be concerned about. First, go to a place with a legit dungeon monitor. Secondly, if you’re worried about jealousy, it’s totally legit to just play with each other and if you’re in a healthy crowd that boundary will be respected (people like to watch too). Then if that rings your bell you can slowly ease other people into your play. Good luck!
We tried a swingers club once. It was better than I thought it would be

My girlfriend is an exhibitionist and I love it. We go to a nude beach a lot in the summer and laying out naked in the hot sun all day really gets us going. I love looking at all the naked ladies and she likes looking at the naked men. She really likes seeing the guys that are so excited that they are walking around with an erection. When she see a guy that she really likes with a big hard cock she spreads her legs and starts to masturbate more than a couple of times a group of men have stood around her and watched. I have attached a couple of pictures that she approved and that she picked out.

Attachments

• Bare Bottom at the Beach.jpg
    Bare Bottom at the Beach.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Bare Bottom Backside.jpg
    Bare Bottom Backside.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Spreading her ass at the beach.jpg
    Spreading her ass at the beach.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 47
My girlfriend is an exhibitionist and I love it. We go to a nude beach a lot in the summer and laying out naked in the hot sun all day really gets us going. I love looking at all the naked ladies and she likes looking at the naked men. She really likes seeing the guys that are so excited that they are walking around with an erection. When she see a guy that she really likes with a big hard cock she spreads her legs and starts to masturbate more than a couple of times a group of men have stood around her and watched. I have attached a couple of pictures that she approved and that she picked out.
You should start your own thread.. She is HOT !!

My wife found out she had an exhibitionist streak in her when we started going to a nude beach.

She wanted to take it further by fucking in front of an audience, and I knew there must be places where that could happen. We went to the trusty internet and discovered swing clubs.

The first few times we went, we set boundaries for ourselves, mainly that we were there to see and be seen, but weren’t going to play with anyone else. Gradually we opened up to more options, making sure to discuss beforehand… and to check in with each other during. A look, with a smile or wink in reply, was all that was needed.

One thing I would add is that BDSM people, even in a public party or space, are not like swingers. In BDSM there is usually a much stronger sense of possessiveness. If you have any ideas about playing with someone else’s toy, be careful, respectful, and get explicit approval from the D.
Couldn’t agree more. My wife is very submissive and has been used in open play quite a few times but it was always understood what would be allowed.

I answered an ad from a 48yr old housewife on Alt.com, as she was interested in BDSM. I offered financial tribute if she'd like to try it, and we did often. She also met and liked a fellow who took her to a BDSM home party.

She told me, at the party with weed and alcohol, her friend guided her to a room, and as she stepped into the room he stepped back and closed and locked the door on her. She was in a room with no light, couldn't see her hand in front of her face...and she wasn't alone. In the dark, a guy took her clothes off, not that she had much on, and used her in every way. And she was powerless from alcohol, weed, and the party atmosphere. She had no idea who he was or anything about him.
I told her, I thought her new friend had sold her to some guy for the hour, but she was so impressed with her good-looking friend, she accepted the incident as part of the evening's fun.

Years ago I was once getting fitted for a suit at a Men's Warehouse and my wife and I were the last customers and they had already closed and locked the doors and turn off the front lights. The tailor was still taking my measurements and the sales clerk was checking on us every couple of minutes and pointing to the clock and letting us know it was time to go. I asked my tailor if the sales clerk was getting up set and he said it doesn't matter we will take our time. I told him let's make this interesting why don't I have you measure my wife in the nude? He told me that he would be very happy to do that. I told my wife to go into the changing room and strip naked and just leave on her high heals. She then open the door and I told her to step out and stand where the tailor takes the measurements. That area has mirrors on all three sides so you can see every angle I told her to stand on the little step up box and told the tailor to take her breast measure measurements first and then her hips. I then told him to take her inseam measurement from the floor to the inside of her pussy. He smiled at me and got down on his knees and ran the tape measure up her leg and right to her pussy. He looked at me with a big smile on his face and I said I now want you to put your fingers in her pussy. He did and he told me your wife pussy is very wet. I told him that I wanted to see him kiss my wife ass cheeks. I then heard the sales clerk say that he was leaving and to lock up and turned off some more lights. There was now only one light on and it lighted the large table in the middle of the room where they laid out your clothes after the measurement. I picked up my suit and placed it in the changing room and then took my wife by the hand and lead her to the large table bent her over. I told him that he was a very good tailor and it would be my honor if he took my wife from behind. Being the good tailor that he was he removed his coat and put it on a hanger and then his shirt and his pants. when he took off his underwear he folded it neatly. I was surprise at how big his cock was and told him so and told him you may now enter my wife. He pushed his cock into her and then started pounding her and said it had been a long time since he fucked a women's ass. I told him to enjoy him self and I stood back and watched. He fucked her for a long tome and stood back a couple of times to admire her ass and told me she has a very beautiful ass. He continue fucking her and she had many orgasms. When he finally came I thank him and I picked up her clothes and hand him her panties and told him that it was time to leave. He showed us to the back door and I told my wife that she would be walking to the car naked and that she would ride home naked. As we drove home I asked her if she like what happen and she said she did. She then me and told me that she wanted to go with me when I picked up my suit from the tailor and I agreed. She then surprised me and told me you know he was fucking me in my ass. When we got home I inspected her and she still had come dripping out of her ass.

Back