Forced animal sex

sunfox said:

I have to think that banging frozen chickens would be much safer than the live ones. They're pretty mean. Don't know as I'd want that beak or those claws near my soft parts, even if I was that hard up for nookie. :eek:

Maybe we could make this a new perversion necrozoophilia. ;)

Now the question is would it still be considered bestiality if you have sex with a frozen chicken and if so would that take care of the abuse question.

Of course if it does I have the solution for the abuse problem, first shoot your dog, then freeze it and then fuck it.

Francisco.
18+21.gif

See I have this slight problem with zoophelia. If your gonna lay down with dogs and get up with fleas I'm all for minimum effort. Call me lazy or what ever but I'm not up for all this affectionate present giving, romancing, sharing and caring, wining and dining of pets with zoophelia....I figure if I had to make a choice I'd just go with the bestiality route so to speak...just plain getting to the point without all the hearts and flowers to get there.:D

Catalina
a164.gif

Francisco - I would have to say... it gets rid of the abuse question, cause the chicken is dead, and doesn't care. However, it becomes a food hygiene issue now. If he wore gloves so he didn't contract a foodborne illness, then it's okay. :D

Catalina - I'm equally lazy. I say get right to the screwing. I mean, if I had to go out and buy Milkbones for a dog, or new Kong toys as affection gifts.. or some new winter blankets for my horse every time I had sex with him.. it could get costly. Least amount of effort, I say. :D Does that make us cheap, or just expedient?

sunfox said:
Least amount of effort, I say. :D Does that make us cheap, or just expedient?

Nah, just careful and thoughtful economists fighting the capitalist commercially driven love industry, and ones who know what they want and how to get it. :p

Catalina :rose:

animals...what a shame against humanity

bestiality...killing animals for food....using animals to work for us....as for animals rights are they not enjoying it? you tell me

animals and choice

we are so hypocritical of each other.if someone came on here and said bdsm is disgusting what would be your reaction?

well don't come on here
yet you stand in your ivory towers and say i don't like what you do so you are wrong
and you still won't understand after i post this
think of your own fetish and think of how many people would think that is disgusting.
i know you own pets and i do not condone the use of petsyou are thinking personally not objectivly
in conclusion some of you should look closer to home before you cast the first stone

people in glass houses should not throw stones

thats me if you don't like it you know what you can do

Re: animals and choice

robhill said:
we are so hypocritical of each other.if someone came on here and said bdsm is disgusting what would be your reaction?

well don't come on here
yet you stand in your ivory towers and say i don't like what you do so you are wrong
and you still won't understand after i post this
think of your own fetish and think of how many people would think that is disgusting.
i know you own pets and i do not condone the use of petsyou are thinking personally not objectivly
in conclusion some of you should look closer to home before you cast the first stone

people in glass houses should not throw stones

thats me if you don't like it you know what you can do

Please speak for yourself when applying the label hypocrite.

There are going to be some people who don't view such practices as unpalatable. That doesn't mean they don't have a right to their opinion ... whether you agree or disagree. Easy with being so confrontational. If you are unable to read the opinions posted on this board without becoming emotionally volatile and morally offended, then you also know what options are available to you. Try to join the discussion, present your viewpoints and express your ideas without the chip. You never know, you might be able to affect someone and how they view this particular subject.

lara

one thought.. this is what I think of when ppl talk about animal sex...

Attachments

• upper.jpg
    upper.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 214
Re: sunfox and fransisco

robhill said:
you can always start an argument thread of your own

Robhill I think I will leave the argument where it belongs here in this thread.

Francisco.

Master1stgirl said:
one thought.. this is what I think of when ppl talk about animal sex...

I have a friend who is really big into furry stuff (some of it is rather interesting) and he told me that there is a large segment of that community that considers pics like that a big no no.

To this group, furries should never have sex with humans because that's bestiality. Considering that some of the art is more animal than human is seems like a very fine line to distinguish but heh, if it makes them happy to draw a line in the sand there, power to them. Everyone's fantasies are their own.

Nice, thoughtful post, s'lara.

Personally, I'd be much more happy to answer rob if he'd just do me the courtesy of arranging his thoughts in a more coherent manner. A few bits of punctuation go a long ways. ;)

Now.. "if someone came on here and said bdsm is disgusting what would be your reaction?"

Apparently you don't read the other threads. That has happened quite a lot. My reaction? The same as it was in this one. To each their own. My personal view on the subject is mine alone. Your view is yours alone. What you do in bed has no bearing on what I do in my bed. As s'lara stated, you have a right to your opinions, but so does everyone else on this board.

Try being less inflammatory. People tend to simply ignore trolls, so if you honestly want an answer, don't be rude.

I think that forced is hard to focus to

I admit that I have an idel curiousity about beastiality but I don't think I could be forced.

Though I know several people who have had sex with a pet. Plus a woman that was attacked by a horse.. explains why women don't ride horses when on the rag..

They made the choice to that. I can't say honestly that it is that horrible becuase I don't know firsthand. I just know that it is a subject that will stir up emotions of all kinds on the good and bad of the idea.

I must admit to being confused by the not riding horses while having your period thing. Never stopped me before, and none of my horses ever seemed to give much of a crap either way. ;) I'd miss most of the show season preparation time if I had to sit it out for a week while I was ragging.

Horses are not aroused by us. They're aroused by a certain chemical stimuli in a mare's heat liquid, and the smell of her body. Sharp odors, such as urine, or beer, or any number of other things can provoke a flehmen reaction, where they lift their lip to gather the scent better, but I suspect that any such 'attack' was provoked by something other than her menstrual cycle.

I agree, though, landiek... the subject of bestiality is going to be an emotional and heated one no matter what.

Umm

Hi

I wonder if humans have flehman reactions?
I think I may have just had one. LOL

Yeah, I may need to get my ass kicked for sayin' that, I know!

Okay, back on topic.

Bestiality does nothing for me, but when I was a kid I watched my babysitter (surreptitiously) do some things with the family cat. Nothing that the cat didn't want to have happen, it appeared at the time! Fuckin nasty, I know. Why do you think I remember it after 25 (or so) years?

:eek: :rose: :)

Going back to the main subject of the thread, bestiality is something that I have fantasies about; yes I know this makes me extremely perverse. At the same of time of admitting the fact that I have fantasies about it I feel a deep urge to immediately downplay my own interest in the subject. Even this small confession leads me to fear public embarrassment, it is a very touchy subject and there are not many who dare to admit publicly their interest. Most of the discussions are always about friends or acquaintances and almost never do we dare to actually admit our own interest in the subject.

Midas Dekkers' controversial book Dearest Pet: On Bestiality was on the very first modern literature that touched this subject in a non-confrontational way. Historically there has always been an interest in the (Un)natural Loving between humankind and animals. Zeus used to take the body and appearance of animals to seduce women, and the Virgin Mary was visited by an angel in the form of a dove. Professor Peter Singer, the author of Animal Liberation (1975, 1990), published a startling book review essay, "Heavy Petting,” in the online sex magazine Nerve. Peter Singer one the most known animal activist had an opinion that startled many animal rights activists. Both well known writers agree that as long as you do not harm an animal and as long as you do not put a moral judgement on it, it has the same moral judgement as eating a beef sandwich.

To most humans however bestiality brings deep emotional stress and embarrassment, and this is where the attraction to the forcing comes in. It is not the sex with the animal that is interesting, it is the forcing of your partner to perform an act that is considered so depraved, we could say it is humiliation play to the extreme. Will I ever force my partner to perform sexual acts with an animal? I do not think so. But can I see where the attraction lies? Certainly I can.

Going back to the story published by Master1stgirl, the story epitomises for me the attraction towards forced bestiality. It is the show of power a Dominant can have over his partner that is the exciting part here.

Francisco.

a well written POV
Regardless of what I agree with, I can't argue with that logic...

interesting

when i was a young i had a girlfriend who had a dog. we used to have it lick our holes, it was lovely!
one of my fantasies is that a man forces his dog to have sex with me, including oral, i really get off on that!
kim

Being honest is a quality that only an honest person can appreciate.

I try to be honest when at all possible. I have found people to find beastiality on either side of the debate.

Some find it alluring and are driven to find out.. some are disgusted by the mere idea of an animal screwing them in place of a guy or girl... some know for sure and either continue to enjoy that form of sex or were turned off and left it as been there done that.. and a select few that prefer the whenever I want it.. jack fido and I got a ready cock...

Yeah well to each thier own but I don't feel that I would be fair by making rash judgements.

landiek

I agree with you.. I don't feel anyone can make a rash, quick judgement, and I don't think it's very constructive to point fingers and say 'eww, you're perverse for doing ...'

My personal point of view is mine and mine alone. I find it abusive to use animals like that. Would I be incapable of overlooking it if someone I liked and respected confessed to being sexually aroused by having their dog fuck them? Probably not.. but only if it was never done in front of me, and he/she never tried to get it on with my personal pets.

It disgusts me.. I could never do it personally. But I think, within reason, a person has a right to choose what they want to do.

I feel threatened by beastiality. We all know those damned dirty animals are dying to get their paws on our succulent human women. What would your father say! :mad:

Re: landiek

sunfox said:
It disgusts me.. I could never do it personally. But I think, within reason, a person has a right to choose what they want to do.

And this is to me a perfect reasoning, one that IMO we should all try to live with. Thank you for sharing that with us sunfox and thank you landiek for pointing out that we should think before we judge.

Francisco.

Back