Fooling around

damn girl

you have the most beautifal lips, the type any man would love to have wrapped around his cock.
You have amazing breasts as well.
Can`t wait to see more pics of your ass and maybe you will show us your pussy soon?

The new pictures are ... stunning. Very erotic posing and lighting effects, as well as great subject matter. :devil:

-LCN

Your lips with or without lipstick are so sensual... and your body... you do know how to pose to make things heat up here!!!

I came to checkout your thread since power2theblondes recommended you so highly. I was not disappointed. You have a lovely index. Some really sexy pics. Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

I can't thank pwr2theblondes enough. Any praise from her is very flattering. I love her thread! Glad you decided to stop by. :)

Damn..... Someone suggested I take a look at this thread... I dont know how I missed it... You are absolutely gorgeous! Your lips are, for sure, the sexiest on Lit!!!

Thanks! And thanks to whoever recommended my thread. I have to say I think my lips are the one thing I wouldn't change :eek: When I get through the rest of my assignments for this week I'm going to properly post on your thread instead of just being a creepy lurker. Promise.

Wow... Im not on here that often anymore but im glad i looked at your thread. Gorgeous.

Well I'm glad you stopped by, especially since you're not on too much. Thanks!

you have the most beautifal lips, the type any man would love to have wrapped around his cock.
You have amazing breasts as well.
Can`t wait to see more pics of your ass and maybe you will show us your pussy soon?

Hmm, nope. I appreciate the interest, but there are some things that won't be put out there for the world to see. I'm not going to have it all hang out there. That's not what I want my thread to be.

The new pictures are ... stunning. Very erotic posing and lighting effects, as well as great subject matter. :devil:

-LCN

The subject matter is flattered by your compliment! ;)

Your lips with or without lipstick are so sensual... and your body... you do know how to pose to make things heat up here!!!

I know the majority here prefer the dark lips, but I like that you'll take them either way. :)

well what you have shown is greatly appreciated by all, you are a very beautifal woman

Oh my.......

And then some more...a few black & white shots thrown in too :)

Wow, is all I can say. I love all your photos but I'm a sucker for a well-placed corset. You have an incredible body, thanks for sharing.

Wow, is all I can say. I love all your photos but I'm a sucker for a well-placed corset. You have an incredible body, thanks for sharing.

Can't say I own a corset :rolleyes: Just a plain old camisole in those shots, but if you want to pretend I'm sure not gonna stop ya!

I can't sleep so instead of working on the many assignments due this week, I'm posting pics for you fine pervy people.

My camera isn't cooperating so I've been sticking with Photo Booth. To make up for the normally poor quality of PB shots I stuck with black & white. Then, my insomniac brain got this weird idea to rearrange a desk lamp & shoot something that looks....exploitative.

So here's the first batch:

...more to follow....

Last edited:
I can't sleep so instead of working on the many assignments due this week, I'm posting pics for you fine pervy people.

My camera isn't cooperating so I've been sticking with Photo Booth. To make up for the normally poor quality of PB shots I stuck with black & white. Then, my insomniac brain got this weird idea to rearrange a desk lamp & shoot something that looks....exploitative.

So here's the first batch:

...more to follow....

I love the BW shots and it makes you look amazing. Don't stop posting tonight yet!

I have said this before but I have no problem saying it again....beautiful....FUCKING BEAUTIFUL....there you go looking like Liv again

filling my dreams with thoughts of my hands creeping slowly up your stunning long legs....

love the pics hun....now...get to work!!!....LOL

Just gorgeous! It's artistic, alluring, and teasing all at the same time.

attachment.php

Back