Fooling around

attachment.php

amazing pic

Some more shots today. Sorry, but no red lips. As much as I love that lip color - it can get a bit messy when trying to take pics.

So the lips are completely bare this time around...along with almost the rest of me ;)

Okay just my opinion but you are stunning without the lipstick. Your total beauty shines through.

Some more shots today. Sorry, but no red lips. As much as I love that lip color - it can get a bit messy when trying to take pics.

So the lips are completely bare this time around...along with almost the rest of me ;)

Stunning pictures

What what a wonderful set of photos. They are so intimate you feel close enough to touch.

xxxx

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice series DRL ... Very Sensuous and Erotic for Sure ... Lovely Ass-ets ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for Sharing ... :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

I knew a girl who had a girl crush on Liv in College..we bounded well watching empire records and stealing beauty...love Liv

Same. I might be biased because I'm pale as hell & keep my hair dark, but I think she's beautiful. I'm pretty jealous of the dark hair/light eyes combo she has too.

Your lips are amazingly suckable, with or without the lipstick. In fact I could lick and kiss and suck on every inch of your lovely body for hours on end.

:) Well I just might let you!

Beautiful..just fucking beautiful...creamy milky pure skin and still ver kissable lips...I want you to crawl to me just like that

With a compliment like that I'd be more than happy to ;)

Can I be your boyfriend ??

Haha, the position is open. I'm taking applications and the HR department will be scheduling interviews. You're all the way in Australia though!

attachment.php

amazing pic

Thanks! Glad you liked it. Can't wait to see more of yours. :kiss:

Okay just my opinion but you are stunning without the lipstick. Your total beauty shines through.

Well I like your opinion! While I love the red lipstick myself, I also like to hear that I don't always need it. Thanks. :)

What what a wonderful set of photos. They are so intimate you feel close enough to touch.

xxxx

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bingo! I was going for something intimate. Low lighting, no makeup, next to nothing on, closeup shots. Glad you got the feel of it & liked it!

lol
where do i send an appicantion...i lost my current possition and looking to be rehired....you look like a great opportunity opportunity lol
great sence of humour to go with your beautiful looks...

don't sell yourself short there beautiful....I have not seen your eyes yet but in alot of the new shots you look like Liv...you making me want to reach out and grab you..for starters....

and Liv lookalike or not....I think I have mine own little crush on you now

I love the natural look, hope that you have been doing okay and that things are going well for you. Please keep on posting those lovely photo's.

Thanks to everyone who's posted on this thread. I'm really grateful for all of the positive feedback and compliments. You all do wonders to boost a girl's self esteem! :)

As for PMs: sorry if I don't reply, but if you'd like to comment on the pics, then it's best left on this thread instead of sending me a PM.

That said, I've got some new updates today. The red lips are back! :kiss:
I had fun playing with the lighting and contrast settings! Hope you guys like 'em.

Last edited:
And then some more...a few black & white shots thrown in too :)

Last edited:
Back