Fooling around

attachment.php

amazing pic

This photograph is amazing; it shows a submissive and shy side, yet your parted lips show a sultry vixen hiding inside...

:rose:

Damn Girl...amazing as always...love the first pic...you are crawling to me just as I asked and the others are just as stunning...onc again close enough to touch and yet almost dream like.....like you...very fitting

I might be wrong but your nipples seem very excited to be ..out and about...I hope they are...I am always glad to see them

Very tasteful sexy pics. Im sure the guys are loving you right now!

Just took some time to look through your thread, you are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. *Subscribe*

Spectacular new pictures, indeed! Amazing body and great photography. You are great at it. So HR is still accepting applications? ;)

may be the best girl and pics on the lit during recent times

I'm flattered, but I might have to disagree. There are some spectacularly attractive women on this site. Pwr2theblondes takes the cake in my opinion :)

I have never had such a physical response to lips like this lol. They are amazing...

Really? Intriguing...but quite a bit of credit goes to the lipstick too

Super sexy pics!! Love the camisole!! And the B&W pics are amazing!!!

Thanks. I'm a bit partial to the B&W ones too. Honestly, I was taking off the camisole today when the idea hit. Mid 70s weather, open window in front of me w/ lots of natural light. Hmm, might as well grab the lipstick & take some pics! ;)

Damn Girl...amazing as always...love the first pic...you are crawling to me just as I asked and the others are just as stunning...onc again close enough to touch and yet almost dream like.....like you...very fitting

I might be wrong but your nipples seem very excited to be ..out and about...I hope they are...I am always glad to see them

I was revamping the index when I noticed that I do tend to favor bending over/crawling don't I? Haven't heard any complaints so you're likely to see that again.

Very tasteful sexy pics. Im sure the guys are loving you right now!

"Tasteful": thank you for that :) And yes, I had to add a note in my signature for that very reason. :rolleyes:

Just took some time to look through your thread, you are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. *Subscribe*

Always glad to have someone new along for the ride!

So sexy. The effects are awesome and you are fantastic.

Thanks, I'm glad you like the effects. It was fun playing around with them and a great way to hide my unmade bed ;)

attachment.php

Spectacular new pictures, indeed! Amazing body and great photography. You are great at it. So HR is still accepting applications? ;)

HR is still accepting applications. They're a bit busy, so wait time for a response has increased. Also, the process is being revamped. Along with basic stats and pics we're now requiring an audition, the correct answer to 3 riddles, alligator and/or bear wrestling, successful completion of a triathlon, and a 10-page essay. No big thing.

Thanks to everyone else for checking out the pics & posting!

I look forward to seeing alot more bending and crawling then because yes..I am a fan

Same. I might be biased because I'm pale as hell & keep my hair dark, but I think she's beautiful. I'm pretty jealous of the dark hair/light eyes combo she has too.

:) Well I just might let you!

With a compliment like that I'd be more than happy to ;)

Haha, the position is open. I'm taking applications and the HR department will be scheduling interviews. You're all the way in Australia though!

Thanks! Glad you liked it. Can't wait to see more of yours. :kiss:

Well I like your opinion! While I love the red lipstick myself, I also like to hear that I don't always need it. Thanks. :)

Bingo! I was going for something intimate. Low lighting, no makeup, next to nothing on, closeup shots. Glad you got the feel of it & liked it!

Very sexy set of pics. Your nipples just call out suck on me softly.

HR is still accepting applications. They're a bit busy, so wait time for a response has increased. Also, the process is being revamped. Along with basic stats and pics we're now requiring an audition, the correct answer to 3 riddles, alligator and/or bear wrestling, successful completion of a triathlon, and a 10-page essay. No big thing.

Hmmm, I think I'll take an alligator...riddle me this :) Sounds easy :D

You have got some of the most artistic pics on this whole site. Very erotic but very well done. Thanks for sharing and keep it up.

Would love to see more of you from behind!!!

I came to checkout your thread since power2theblondes recommended you so highly. I was not disappointed. You have a lovely index. Some really sexy pics. Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

Great additions DRL and so Seducitive :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for Sharing .. :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Damn..... Someone suggested I take a look at this thread... I dont know how I missed it... You are absolutely gorgeous! Your lips are, for sure, the sexiest on Lit!!!

Wow... Im not on here that often anymore but im glad i looked at your thread. Gorgeous.

Back