Fooling around

I can't sleep so instead of working on the many assignments due this week, I'm posting pics for you fine pervy people.

My camera isn't cooperating so I've been sticking with Photo Booth. To make up for the normally poor quality of PB shots I stuck with black & white. Then, my insomniac brain got this weird idea to rearrange a desk lamp & shoot something that looks....exploitative.

So here's the first batch:

...more to follow....

Wow! Fantastic pics! I love the black and white. You are sooo sexy! :rose:

Love the new photos. Can't wait to see more of your amazing body.

I do have a camera and would love to work with you... I mean help out with the contortion issues and various angles :rose:

Such fantastic pictures, alluring and beautiful all at once.

What more needs to be said.

Love the last set, they are so artistic and actaully inspire such feeling. And I don't mean pervy feelings either. Really really well done. Thank you for sharing.

Which is one reason . . .

Back to the red lips and dark lighting.

Little more skin showing in these, but since I'm not a petite girl I'm more than a little self-conscious about showing more than usual - hence the low-lighting.

I hope you all like them anyway :eek:

Dear DeepRed,

No you're not a petite girl. Your a sensual lady that has wonderful curves and a style that is altogether her own.

attachment.php

You are very sexy and I'd love to see and hear more

Howl

And then two more revealing ones...

Howl like a wolf to a full moon on a dark night

attachment.php

On my knees crawling to you. Your scent has reached me, stirred my loins and caused my mouth to water

Your skin is very luscious. How I want you . . .

Oh, how you give me pause

Some more shots today. Sorry, but no red lips. As much as I love that lip color - it can get a bit messy when trying to take pics.

So the lips are completely bare this time around...along with almost the rest of me ;)

attachment.php

Oh, I'd take you any way that you came

Oh my god! I just looked at every one of your pics, relishing the anticipation of opening each one. I never do that; I usually just skip to the ones that promise to be the most revealing. But I loved your whole thread! Even the way you named your pics is sexy. I particularly enjoyed the "exploitation" set. Wow! You are so sexy. I am so turned on right now.

My dear. I just looked through all your pictures and you're incredibly sexy. The things it'd love to do with you...

Gorgeous, but...

Wow! Not only are you gorgeous, but you're also a very talented and creative photographer. Your 'exploitation' series is amazing but, in each one, you've excluded your toes! In fact, although I've not viewed every image in your index, so far I've not found any that include them. I'd love to see some shots of your bare feet, tops and bottoms.

Thank you, in advance, for your consideration!

PS: You have nothing to feel uncomfortable about. Your body is perfect, and I love your curvaceousness! It is.... yummy!

I have said this before but I have no problem saying it again....beautiful....FUCKING BEAUTIFUL....there you go looking like Liv again

:D This is the one time that I can appreciate someone using all caps to type. And while I still don't think I deserve to be compared to my girl crush, I'll shamelessly take it today. Thanks!

Love the last set, they are so artistic and actaully inspire such feeling. And I don't mean pervy feelings either. Really really well done. Thank you for sharing.

Inspiring pervy feelings is sometimes nice, but going a bit beyond that is even better. Thank you for sharing this!

Howl like a wolf to a full moon on a dark night

On my knees crawling to you. Your scent has reached me, stirred my loins and caused my mouth to water

Your skin is very luscious. How I want you . . .

A wolf, huh? Uhm, I don't mean to be rude, but...I'd rather not get rabies. I keep it strictly human.

Quite well done DRL .... Sexy and Sensous ... B/W wears very well with You ;)

Like that Ink as well !!!!

Thanks for Sharing ... I do hope you got your Homework done :eek: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Good to know you like the pics & the ink (I didn't spend 6 hours under a needle for nothing). And I finally got my assignment done! Now I can think of what to post next...

Oh my god! I just looked at every one of your pics, relishing the anticipation of opening each one. I never do that; I usually just skip to the ones that promise to be the most revealing. But I loved your whole thread! Even the way you named your pics is sexy. I particularly enjoyed the "exploitation" set. Wow! You are so sexy. I am so turned on right now.

Hey there! I'm appreciate the fact that you didn't just skip through some. The index is growing & it takes some time - so I'm glad you could spare it. ;) Yeah, I'm growing partial to the last set too. Thanks for sticking with my thread!

Wow! Not only are you gorgeous, but you're also a very talented and creative photographer. Your 'exploitation' series is amazing but, in each one, you've excluded your toes! In fact, although I've not viewed every image in your index, so far I've not found any that include them. I'd love to see some shots of your bare feet, tops and bottoms.

Thank you, in advance, for your consideration!

PS: You have nothing to feel uncomfortable about. Your body is perfect, and I love your curvaceousness! It is.... yummy!

Thank you, it's nice to hear support for those curves. I have to admit that I did crop the pics that way on purpose. I'd rather not put a spotlight on my tranny-size/clown feet. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. Ain't gonna happen.

Thanks to everyone else for posting! Even if I don't quote/reply, I do read all of the comments & appreciate them.

Deliciously tasty pics. I can taste the sex pouring out of the images.

I would love to speak with you further at some point. Perhaps we can exchange stories sometime. Feel free to PM me.

I love all the pics...extrememly attractive body!!! Curious what camera you use?

I don't use anything remotely special. When I can get it to do what I want I've only got a Coolpix. Most of the stuff that turns out the way I want it to is just from Photo Booth.

Don't get too excited: I'm clothed. I just miss warm weather.

Last edited:
Back