Fooling around

Nope, I'm not done with black & white. Nope, the clarity isn't any better.

Yup, I like it that way.

Part 1:

Last edited:
Beautiful stuff

Those black & whites are straight-up gorgeous. Thanks.

Um.... you've got a real knack there. Hopefully you're doing something with your talents...

I will get excited if I want to..and I am excited...very excited in fact....stunning...amazing beauitiful...you are a tease but I love it...I miss the warmer weather too...but you always help me forget how cold it is here...thank you

attachment.php

God damn girl!!! You're so sexy!

Black and white, green and blue or yellow an dpurple, I don;t htink it really matters. You are, as I have said before, simply spectacular on both sides of the camera. I wonder if you have ever taken or considered taken similar photos of others?

Gorgeous photos...
would it be to forward to ask how tall you are? You seem to have lovely proportions :rose:

Um.... you've got a real knack there. Hopefully you're doing something with your talents...

Hmm, just trying to get through school right now.

I will get excited if I want to..and I am excited...very excited in fact....stunning...amazing beauitiful...you are a tease but I love it...I miss the warmer weather too...but you always help me forget how cold it is here...thank you

Well then, don't let me stop you! Get as excited as you like! ;) You love the tease, I love teasing. Win, win!

great new additions...#5 inparticular...thanks for sharing darlin

#5 and #1 are tied as my favorites of this batch. Thank you for sharing.

attachment.php

God damn girl!!! You're so sexy!

Haha, thanks! I think yours is my favorite response!

I like it that way, too! You look gorgeous! :rose:

You like it that way too? Nice! Glad to have your vote :)

Black and white, green and blue or yellow an dpurple, I don;t htink it really matters. You are, as I have said before, simply spectacular on both sides of the camera. I wonder if you have ever taken or considered taken similar photos of others?

:eek: Thanks. Timing & lighting & contorting have proven to be a little harder than I thought, but I'm glad people appreciate the outcome. No I haven't given though to taking pics of others in this fashion. I'm big on keeping this a separate from my "normal" life.

Gorgeous photos...
would it be to forward to ask how tall you are? You seem to have lovely proportions :rose:

I'm either 5'5" or 5'6", can't remember. I don't know if I completely agree with you about my proportions, but I'm happy you like them!

Thanks to everyone for leaving responses!

Wow. What more can I say?

I just discovered your thread and have been utterly blown away by such amazing pictures, they just ooze sexy and sensuality. Incredible.

You have a lovely body, especially those incredibly beautiful breasts made all the better topped by such delightfully pink nipples.

You are truly a work of art.

Absolutely stunning....stunning technique with taking the pictures and a gorgeous subject for them. Plus the fact that your "cutie" comment in your profile made me think of Dot Warner's line of "Call me Dottie and you die!" gave me a good chuckle.

Thank you for sharing your beauty and wit here.....hope to see more of each.

Perhaps the poses throw me but you seem put together rather well :)
Maybe just a plain standing full length shot would give me more of a perspective :cattail: You certainly have lovely lips :kiss:

Thank you, it's nice to hear support for those curves. I have to admit that I did crop the pics that way on purpose. I'd rather not put a spotlight on my tranny-size/clown feet. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. Ain't gonna happen.

Some say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I say that beauty is an idea that exists in the brain, and our minds shape our perception of the world to it.

Reasonable people may certainly disagree about what is beautiful, and what is not, but I think there are some fundamentals that most people can agree upon. For example, I think that most people would agree that you are a beautiful young woman. Some may prefer women who are blond, or very tall, or weigh 300 pounds but, setting personal preferences aside, I think most would agree that you are beautiful. If we can accept that, then I would suggest that the beauty you embody and personify does not begin or end at a given spot. It is part of the totality that is you. Thus, your feet, as a part of you, embody the beauty that we see manifested in every other part of you.

I'm not saying this to be contradictory or argumentative, but to simply suggest that what you see as unusual may be seen by others as a perfect example of feminine beauty. I understand and respect your feelings, and am not suggesting that you ignore them. At most, I'd suggest that you do a little bit of third-party fact checking of your assumptions. The worst case scenario is that you may have to reconsider your opinion.

xoxo

f(s)

great thread, you look incredible!

and definitely not cute (although i'm saying that only because i value the use of my thumbs)

Back