Fantasising during lovemaking: your partner having sex with someone else!

When I was having intercourse almost every time I was thinking of her fucking other guys. Always someone I knew like a friend, neighbor, coworkers or her boss.
Now it's reality and I couldn't be happier.

Before I'd even met my wife I heard her with her then boyfriend in the next bedroom. Later on I found out he was very very big. Even though it was many years ago it still excites me. Plus I've seen and heard her with a few others so thats always floating around in my twisted mind. She thinks I'm nuts when I bring it up lol

Before I'd even met my wife I heard her with her then boyfriend in the next bedroom. Later on I found out he was very very big. Even though it was many years ago it still excites me. Plus I've seen and heard her with a few others so thats always floating around in my twisted mind. She thinks I'm nuts when I bring it up lol
Wow! So you have the sweet sounds of your wife getting fucked by another man burned in your brain. Enjoy it!

Sometimes I imagine her with another guy and sometimes I think about my ex
I don’t know why
But my mind always goes there

Hi, I am sure we have been to a place where we are "guilty" of thinking of someone else during lovemaking.

But how many of us think about our partners being with someone else and get really aroused by it?

I have done it many times and would love to know if you have! :)
I have had the opportunity to watch my wife play with a couple of guys and women, not a full on sex thing, but fingering same bed sex, She jerked off my brother in law as he rubbed her clit and I fucked her sister, we all came together it was pretty wild. But I would love for her to have a full blown sex time with a man or woman, without me participating. We came close once, at a friends summer home, 4 of us were naked and high, wife was very horny, my friend's wife was rubbing my wife, they were making out, his wife suddenly left, but he kept rubbing my wife's tits and pussy, he then licked down her body, I stepped aside to watch, when my wife made him stop, got up went to bathroom, then went to bed!

Hi, I am sure we have been to a place where we are "guilty" of thinking of someone else during lovemaking.

But how many of us think about our partners being with someone else and get really aroused by it?

I have done it many times and would love to know if you have! :)
I somewhat frequently think about my wife bent over our kitchen table gettin long slow fucked by our good friend many years ago. Also imagine what it looked like the first time she got fucked by her work colleague on his work desk. That episode led to a two year sexual affair. 😈

There’s a few other images that violate Lit rules, so I don’t talk about them. 🙄

Back