Falling For The General (Open to 1 male)

Sugar_Cookie189

Literotica Guru
Name: Luna (No last name to go by)
Creature: Neko
Hair: Dark purple, falls just past her shoulders, bangs that stop just above her eyes
Eyes: light violet
Body: 5'6'', 118lbs, a curvy hour glass frame, covered by soft, pale skin, large 38D breasts. Black ears with a small white spot on the left. Long, black tail

Luna looked down at the shackles that covered both her left and right wrist, pulling her arms in seperate directions, trying desperatly to get them free. Something she had been trying to go for a good few days now, or at least she thought it had been days. All she really knew, was that she was stuck in a small, windowless room, lit by a small latern that hung by a hook on the ceiling. Every now and then, the door would open up and either a orc or a goblin would come in with a tray of food for her. The goblins never talked, but the orcs always had a good time commenting on her looks. Though, they even did touch her.

Speak of the devil.

Her head shot up, hearing the sound of locks turning from the other side of the door. When it opened up, a large orc stepped in, a wicked grin on his face. The guy was young, probably a few years older then herself, but obviously life had been pretty hard on him. His already rough looking face was covered in scars, most likely from the same way he got her. He was also missing his right eyes. "Well, good morning. Can I come in?" He didn't wait for an answer, not that it mattered what she said. Instead, he stepped inside and shut the door behind him, saying, "Of course I can."

The orc walked over to her, ignoring the glare on her face. "Look what I got for you." He shook the tray as he got down on one knee in front of her. The tray wan't overly big, only large enough to hold a cup of water, a pierce of bread, and a few cuts of salted meat. Something she was slowly getting use too. "So, I have good news for you."

He set the tray down on the ground in front of her, before he stood back up. His body towered over her own, especially while she was seated on the ground, but she didn't let that imtimaded her. At least she didn't allow it to show. Instead, Luna pu her head down and grabbed the water. Carefuly, she sniffed the liquid, making sure it was in fact just water before taking a few sips.

He didn't seem to like that her attention wasn't on him. With a deep growl, he reached down, grabbing her left ear before yanking it back, making her look up at him. The surprised look on her face made him feel a bit better, but not by much. That would change soon. "Like I was saying, the news." His other hand moved to her cheek, running it down herneck. "So, you remember that town of yours?"

Her eyes narrowed slightly. Of course she remembered it! She was only taken a few nights ago. It was the middle of the night when the town was attacked. Now, the town wasn't filled with her kind. Actually, it was filled with elves, but she had grown up there. The people treated her like family. It was horrible when she saw the town start to burn. Aving to watch as the men were killed and most of the women were... Luna didn't get the same treatment. As soon as they figured out she wasn't a elf, how rare she was, she was grabbed and tied up.

"Ahh," He grinned, seeing the anger in her eyes. "I knew you'd remember. Now, here is the good news. The man I was talking about, you know the general. He's finally back from his trip." His nail pressed against her, making her wince. "As soon as he got the letter about you, he ust couldn't get back soon enough."

The orc let her go, and Luna moved her hand to her ear, rubing at it. "He'll be here soon to come and see you." He flashed her a grin, showing off his few missing teeth. "I would eat all of that, if I were you." He looked her over. Taking in her once beautiful, siken dress. Now it was stained with dirt and a few droplets of blood here and there. Then there were those long rips running up the sides. Actually, he liked it better this way. "You'll need your strenth when he gets here."

Luna watched him as he looked her over a bit more, growling a bit before he turned and walked back to the door. "I wonder if we'll get a chance to play with you, too." He muttered, thinking she couldn't hear him. He opened the door up and stepped out before closing it behind him, locking it back up.

Her head fell down and she looked at her shackles, thinking to herself. "I need to get out of this" She thought and bit her lip. The metal of her started heating up as she stared at it, burning her as the shackles started taking on a orangish, redish color.
-----
If your interested or have any questions, just pm me. :) I'm looking for a writer who knows how to write more then one paragraph. Must: cum play, titty play, anal. That is just somethings I'd like to have in the story.

Last edited:
"Right this way, General."

Gron resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the goblin. As an emissary of the Ogre Lord, he was not technically a general. But his previous few attempts to explain to these green-skinned mercenaries the hierarchy of the ogre tribes had proved useless, so Gron just lived with the moniker.

Besides, if they truly had what they claimed, he could forgive a considerable amount. Nekos were rare creatures and particularly difficult to catch. That these seemingly clueless mercs had done so suggested blind luck rather than skill.

"I assure you, we've kept her in prime condition, your excellency, "his little host chattered on. As an ogre, Gron was used to towering over most species, but the goblin was almost comically miniscule next to his bulk. The goblin, however, seemed not the least threatened by the disparity and rattled on as if they were old friends.

"Naturally, she took a bit of bruising during her capture, but we've otherwise treated her as gently as possible." Gron was well aware what passed for "gentle" amongst orcs and goblins, so he reserved judgment till he saw the captive.

"Right over here, General." The goblin gestured toward a a stout set of fortified wooden bars just ahead. Gron felt a trace of excitement course through him. Had he found why he'd been looking for?

The orc, that had a moment ago been taking to Luna, was slouching against the door, fighting his urge to go back inside and do what so many of his group wanted to do. What they were all constantly thinking about doing. There were only a handful of girls that ever came back from a town raiding, and even less that came back and weren't instantly used, so this was pretty upsetting to him.

If this girl was anything besides a neko, she would have already been in the middle of her training to become the perfect little pet. And with her looks, no one would be able to go easy on her. She has the body that was made for screwing!

"Right over here, General."

The orcs head snapped forward, his body straightened, and his arms went behind his back. Which, of course killed him on the inside. He was a orc. Someone who only showed respect to his fellow orcs. Unless it was the General. He watched as he came towards him, led by goblin. "About time you got here." He thought to himself, waiting for them to get closer.

"Welcome back, General." He said, bowing his head slightly before standing up straight. He turned around, starting to unlock the door before he could even ask. "You missed capturing quite a prize, but we made sure to keep her locked up. Just in case she tried anything." "Besides, we don't need anyone hearing what we have and trying to steal her away. Not before we even have a chance to pay with her."

Luna gasped, but smiled, hearing the lock on her left shackle give way do to the heat. She shook her wrist, allowing it to open up a bit before falling on the ground in front of her. Her wrist was a bright red now, do to how much heat she used, but it would heal soon enough. It would hurt like hell until it does, but it would heal.

Before she could start working on the other shackle though, the door locks started to move. Damn it," She thought, thinking she had more time. Quickly, she moved her free hand down to grab the shackle, hoping to get it on again before they came in. Of course though, her lucky hasn't been going so well. So before she could even pick it up, the door opened up.

The orc pushed the door opwen and looked at the neko, seeing her eyes wide as she stared back at him. His narrowed as he looked her over, trying to figure out why she looked so spooked when just a moment ago she was acting like she wasn't terrified.

When his eyes landed on the shackle that laid in the dirt, his body instantly filled with anger. How the hell had she done that? What, did she have a sharp object that she used on the lock. Instead of going over and asking though, he stepped out of the way.

"Looks like she has a few tricks up her sleeves, General." He said, crossing his arms. "That shackle was just on her five minutes ago."

Gorn followed the goblin past the pair of orc guards. He noted with a touch of amusement how the orcs both straightened to attention as he neared. Orcs were almost by definition disdainful of other races; however, only the bravest - or the most foolhardy - of orcs would show respect to an ogre. Though Gorn was but a handful of inches taller than the larger of the pair, he probably weighed as much as both guards combined. And while some of that was the large ogre gut, a substantial portion of that was powerful muscle and heavy bone. Moreover, ogres were known for their cunning. Fierce as the orc mercenaries no doubt were, they knew better than to disrespect an ogre.

"Welcome back, General," Bonecrack said. He was the larger and more senior of the two orcs. His mastery of the common tongue was also better than most of his kind, though Gorn did have to make some allowances. The prominent "tusks" on the lower jaw of all orcs did limit enunciation. "You missed capturing quite a prize, but we made sure to keep her locked up. Just in case she tried anything."

Gorn nodded. Good that they had taken the precaution. Nekos were not physically powerful, but tended to be quite intelligent. The tales told about their kind almost invariably involved a clever young neko overcoming stronger, more numerous enemies through wits alone.

Gorn took in the small room with a glance. It was a neko! His heart thumped an extra beat at the realization. Most might go their entire lives and perhaps count the number of times they even saw a neko at a distance on but a single hand. To have one before him - one that was soon to become his personal property - was almost dizzyingly delightful.

Still, he was not so distracted by her as to fail to note that something was off. His eyes narrowed. What was he missing? It took a moment for him to spot it. "Harumph," he muttered, the deep bass of his voice echoing quietly off the stone walls. "Would that you had locked her up more securely."

The orc and goblin both took several moments longer than Gorn to spot the problem: the neko's left shackle was lying on the floor of the cell rather than around her wrist. The goblin, Gallywix, looked immediately aghast. "I thought you had her locked up!" he whispered harshly at the orc.

"Looks like she has a few tricks up her sleeves." returned Bonecrack. "That shackle was just on her five minutes ago."

Gorn ignored both and stooped to pick up the broken shackle. His thick ogre fingers showed surprising dexterity as he maneuvered the slender shackle in his hand. "Do not fault your guards overly much, Gallywix," he mused aloud. "You should not have used iron to bind a neko."

He held out the shackle for the others to see. "You see here how the metal sheared? That was the result of heat-induced distortion. Some neko are capable of inducing heat in the things they touch. The thick iron heats up slowly enough that she can damage the exterior side before the temperature nearest her skin becomes too much to bear."

Gron dug in his pack and fished out a collection of chains and shackles. "Fortunately, I come prepared to restrain a neko." He tossed the shackles to Bonecrack. "Put that on her," he directed. "Make sure it touches her bare skin - particularly the shackle for her neck."

Bonecrack looked suspiciously at reddish metal. "It's so light," he grumbled. "It barely weighs anything."

Gron rolled his eyes. "Yes, were you attempting to truss up an orc, rose gold would be a poor choice. But a neko has but a fraction of your strength. However, the gold will inhibit her magic while worn. Moreover, should she attempt to heat up the metal as before, the heat will transfer instantly. She will burn off her flesh well before she could break the chains."

Bonecrack frowned, but did as directed. Now in addition to being bound to the cell wall, the neko was bound by shackles at wrist, ankle, and neck - all connected by the thin, reddish chains.

Satisfied that the captive was now secured, Gorn stepped closer and inspected her. Gallywix had been somewhat accurate about her condition. Though she clearly she had been roughly handled in the past week, he could spot no serious injury. She was clearly in need of a bath and clean clothes, but that would be easily remedied.

Beyond that, she was an incredible specimen. This one was a great beauty and the curves concealed beneath her dress suggested a particularly voluptuous body. He could feel a warmth arising in his lower belly as he contemplated what she would look like cleaned up and naked.

"I have questions for you, neko," his voice rumbled. "What is your name? How did you come to reside with elven town?"

Luna's breath caught upon seeing the ogre, watching as his eyes quickly found her. Now when the orc had said his general was coming, she had just suppected it would be another orc. A bigger and probably smart one, but still a orc. Something she'd be able to handle. Now, an ogre was another story. Especially one of his size. It was clear now why they didn't inflict to much pain on her. Though the guards were big, she was sure they would go down in minutes if they were to anger him.

Speaking of getting them angry.

Looking down at her shackle, she silently cursed herself for not getting out sooner, or at least waited a little longer. Because as surprising as it was, this man knew something about her kind, that she knew, many didn't know. They suppected it do to a few stories of them being captured before. Those stories always ended with them getting loose, leaving behind nothing but the burned remained of what held them. Looks like she just stupidly proved all those stories to be correct.

When he reached towards her, insticively, she moved back, pressing herself against the wall. Instead of grabbing her, though, he picked up her shackle and started looking it over, before showing his men.

Since they were all distracted, her body was screaming at her to burn. The shelter that surrounded her was made out of wood, though it was thick layers, it would still catch fire rather quickly. The shackles and her will to get out of this a live perfented her. If she were to set this small room ablaze, the shackles that held her right now would probably trap her here. Dooming her to burn alive.

That didn't sound like the best way to go. Not even in the situation she was in at the moment.

Rose gold.

Luna's ear perked up, finally hearing what they were all talking about. She looked from the ogre, to the orc that had only moments ago been teasing her, down to his hands. The reddish metal in his hands made her growl inwards. "This is impossible. How does he know all this?" She thought, both pissed with herself and confused with the whole situation.

As the orc walked over to her, she bared her teeth. While they were all long and sharp, she did have a few that could pierce the skin of most creatures and leave quite the bite. Bonecrack didn't seem to care. In fact, he actually chuckled.

Once he got started putting more shackles on her, he lowered his head down, closer to her ear. "Go on, I dare you to bite. I'll make sure to bite right back and I can promise, mine while hurt more." Luna closed her eyes, barley containing her rage, while the orc stood there, as if he was waiting for her to do it. As he snapped the last shackle on, he laughed again. "That's a good kitten."

He stood up straight and backed away. Before opening her eyes, she tugged at the new metal that bound her. It wasn't overly strong, but for her, it would take a good while for her to get loose if she were just relying on her strenth.

When she opened her eyes, she gasped slightly, seeing the ogre had come even closer. "I have questions for you, neko."

That was the last line that threw her over the edge. Bitting back her fear, she stood up, making the chains rattle as she did. "To you, I have no name. I would never give anyone the pleasure of knowing it, after what they allowed to be done." She hissed, meaning the burning of the elven tribe. "It doesn't matter how I got to the tribe either. They took me in when I needed it and allowed me to stay."

Her eyes grew darker with each passing word. "Do you know how many lives your men destroyed? How many people were slaughted? For what? Fun! They had nothing. Nothing that was of any use to you." Tears tried to work there way out of her eyes, but she held them back. "They didn't even have money. Just themselves and now there gone."

Without realizing she was doing so, Luna was once again inflicting heat upon the metal that trapped her. Instead of feeling a slightly irrating pain, though, in seconds it was a searing pain. The girl bit her lower lip and let out a loud hiss before she could control her abilites, stopping them. Almost instantly the metal started to cool.

After a few deep breath, she looked at the ogre, "Let me go, or I swear you'll be the first on my list to die."

Gron gave her complaints about unnecessary bloodshed a dismissive wave of a meaty hand. "Complain not to me, nameless kitty. I am merely an occasional customer of Gallywick here. How he and his mercenaries choose to acquire rare items for buyers like me is not my concern. I am only interested in their inventory, not their procurement methods."

Bonecrack grinned broadly, his tusks on full display. Gorn had little doubt that the neko's story was true. Orcs had a strong reputation for savagery in battle. The presence of goblins in this mercenary company further suggested a rather amoral approach.

His attitude seemed to infuriate her. She actually rose and stepped as close to him as her chains would permit. "Let me go, or I swear you'll be the first on my list to die." Her voice hissed with angry menace.

Gorn tilted his head. By all rights she should be cowering before him. That she remained defiant spoke of her fierce will. That could prove useful. His true plans for her would impose a heavy toll on her; better that she not be hothouse flower that wilts at the first chill.

Still, a strong will did not grant her license to disrespect him. "Heh. A nameless kitty making idle threats. You should know better."

He held up his hand and murmured a few words from a dark, ancient tongue. Pale blue tendrils of energy crackled from his fingertips.

"Magi," whispered Gallywick uneasily.

Gron smiled. Ogres were known for being fierce, tough opponents, but their mages were particularly feared. In tales told around the campfire, ogre mages were often featured alongside dragons and demon spawn as dangerous foes that only the mightiest of heroes could overcome.

His hand jabbed sharply in her direction. The blue energy leapt across the gap and splashed across her torso. The neko's body clenched from head to foot, her torso arching backwards like a bow. After a few seconds, the energy dissipated and the neko fell to her hands and knees.

"Hey, hey, hey!" screeched Gallywick. "Don't damage the merchandise! You haven't paid for it yet!"

Gorn sighed. A goblin's desire for profit was ever resilient. He reached inside his loose robes and withdrew a small but heavy pouch. The metallic clink of currency was unmistakable as it hit the floor. "The agreed upon sum, plus a small bonus for acquiring such a nice specimen."

The goblin snatched up the pouch with a delighted smile. "Excellent," he murmured as he fondled the bag. Gorn expected that even without opening the bag, Gallywick could identify the value of every single coin inside.

"Make her ready for transport," the ogre directed. "The neko belongs to me now."

"Heh. A nameless kitty making idle threats. You should know better."

"Kitty? Idle threat?" This man, though he was probbly 2x bigger them herself, had no idea that pain what she was capable of. Sure, he seemed to know a bit about her kind, but he had barley scratched the surface. As for the kitty part. The name was like a insult to her. kitty! It was a pats name. Something she never wanted to get mistakened for!

She watched him, closely, seeing both the shocked and amused look on his face. Of course he didn't take her seriously. Why would a ogre take anyone like her seriously. Instead of saying anything more though he simple held up his hand. Cocking her head to the side, she looked at him confused, hearing him speak in a langauge she didn't understand. Then a few surges of engery seemed to spark out of his fingers.

Instantly, Luna stepped back, taken off guard. Having grown up with elves, she didn't really know a lot about any other race. If she had, she wouldn't have snapped at him. At least not without knowing what the hell this was and what it could do to her. It had to be bad though.

She looked at the other men outside the door, seeing them staring at the ogre with a bit of fear as well as shocked. "what is he..." He pointed at her and her whole body filld with pain. Enough to make her mind go blank. "Ahhh," Luna's body arched as she let out a loud, painful gasp. Her head falling backwards, her toes curled. The pain felt like it lasted forever, but it had to be no longer then a few seconds.

Once the pain subsided, her body feel to the ground like a stone. She was so weak she was barley able to put her hands out in time to catch herself before her face hit the dirt. Unable to move, she stayed there, panting for breath. She could hear the goblin freaking out, but not because she was hurt, but because he had no yet been paid.

A few more words were spoke, most she didn't quite get do to the small after shocks of pain, then the orc was in front of her. "I'll get her ready for you, general." He said as he pulled out a silver key from his pocket. He grabbed her left hand, pulling her up so she was on her knees. He quickly put the key in the shackle, unlocking it. "There, come on you." He put the key away, leaving her in the red chains, before he got down and placed one of his arms under her legs while the other went behind her back. When he had a good hold on her, he stood up. "I'll get her ready for you." He let him know as he kept a strong hold on her squirming body.

After getting the okay from her new owner, he left the small room, outside. He walked past a few different tents that were lined up, as well as a couple huts. When they got to the third hut, which was a lot large then the one they kept her in, he carried her inside. The room had a chair in the middle, as well as a large bucket filled with water in the corner. He walked with her over to the chair, standing her in front of it.

"You know, normally I would just pull the dress off, but the shackles are kind of in the way," He started as he looked down at her, a wicked grin on his face. "So," He reached down, grabbing the top of her dress, then pulled in seperate directions, taring the fabric that covered her body.

"No!" She cried out at having her dress torn away from her, leaving her bare in front of him. Her hand moved up, covering, or at least trying to cover her breasts as her other hand moved down, trying to cover her womenhood from his sight.

"Fuck," he licked his lips. "Your even hotter now." His left hand reached out towards her.

"If you touch me, he'll kill you!" She spat out, without thinking. She wasn't really sure if Gron would really care if Bonecrack touched her, but by his hesitation, so was he. Luna quickly used this. "Do you really want to risk touching me, if you'll have to answer t a ogre afterwards?"

Bonecrack clenched his hands into tight fists, as he started to ground his teeth together. She was right. She didn't belong to them anymore. She belonged to Gron. "You think your lucky." He said, lowering his hand. "Sure, now I wont touch you, but he will. Think that little body of yours is strong enough to handle that?" He asked, watching as the relisation of her current situation sunk in. He chuckled and turned away, going over to the bucket and picking it up. He carried it back over to her, placing it down beside her.

"Yep, he's a regular customer. Comes here all the time for girl like you." He reached into the bucket, grabbing the rag that laid at the bottom. He pulled it out and pushed his hand, or more slammed his hand into her lower belly, making her fall back in the chair. "I wonder where all those girls are now." He said, as if to himself, watching as more fear filled her. Before she could say anything, he used the rag to rub against her face, cleaning away any dirt before moving down towards her shoulders. He continued on, clearing away any dirt on her body.

Gron followed Gallywick out of of the underground storage area. Ever since the orcs mercenaries had started working for the goblins, they'd established this base of operations in Three Points. The border town was a notorious den of villainy - home to all manner of smugglers, thieves, and cutthroats. Consequently, the "Greenskin Tavern" fit right in.

They passed through the last series of iron doors and guards - Gallywick favored strong security - and emerged onto the lower floor of the bar. The clientele tended toward some of the less reputable races - orcs, goblins, kobolds, etc. - but there were a handful of humans, a trio of gray dwarves, and even an elf scattered around the room.

Gallywix lead him around the bar and to the upper floor. On this floor the goblins ran a brothel. Three Points had many of these around town, so the goblins made an effort to cater to more esoteric tastes.

Gallywix opened the door to one of the plusher suites. Nearly three-quarters of the room was covered with a thick layer of cushions, pillows, and blankets. Perfect for an ogre-sized customer.

Gron eased himself into the cushions and settled his bulk into a reclined position. The journey to Three Points had been long and tiring. Upon learning that Gallywix allegedly had captured a female neko, Gron had driven himself hard to reach Three Points. He breathed a relieved sigh; finally he could relax.

Soon after they entered, the door to the suite opened. A goblin and dwarf - both female, both scantily clad, both carrying serving trays - entered. Gron cast an appraising eye. Ordinarily his tastes didn't run in that direction, but even the modest mounds cresting above their bodices was enough to provide a shot of warmth to his groin. It had been far too long since last his needs were sated.

The goblin female carried a large goblet which she handed to him. "Some wine to celebrate your acquisition," informed Gallywick.

Gron inclined his head and took up the goblet. He drank deeply of the dark red liquid. "A good vintage," he murmured approvingly. He held out the goblet to the dwarf, who refilled it from the massive pitcher she was carried. He drained the goblet twice more in quick succession.

"So," began Gallywick casually, "now that you have acquired that which you sought, might I inquire what makes the neko so valuable to you?" The goblin's eyebrows fluttered quizzically. "Undoubtedly she is an attractive female - I've certainly seen few with such a luscious form. But you could have purchased a small harem of women for the price you paid for one female. Does one such as her possess ... special abilities ... in the bedroom?"

Gron smiled enigmatically. Gallywix was not wrong, but that was hardly the extent of the neko's value. Though he'd spent a small fortune on her already, the ogre had been prepared considerably more. But the ogre was not about to let Gallywix know that. Though the goblin's reputation was relatively sterling, Gron knew better than to place too much trust in anyone from Three Points.

Still, better to give the goblin some sort of explanation. To tell him nothing would only stoke the creature's curiosity and invite further inquiry. "Indeed, female nekos have certain impressive capabilities. They are naturally flexible, making them capable of maneuvers that would require advanced gymnastics training in other races. I've also heard it claimed that they experience a more intense pleasure than most, making them particularly responsive to their lover's touch."

Gron's words proved to be just what Gallywix hoped to hear. The goblin's curiosity gave way to a chauvinistic chortling as he listened to the description. When moments later the suite door opened to admit the neko - flanked by a Bonecrack and a female orc lest the neko get any ideas about fleeing - the goblin cast an unabashedly lustful glance at her.

Gron, too, felt his own libido began to percolate. The orcs had clearly given her a swift bath. Her purple locks draped damply down her back. Her dirty, torn attire had been replaced with red satin dress. Of course, her previous dress had been a modest affair befitting a proper lady, whereas the current outfit was befit only for one of Gallywick's whores. The bodice was cut low, but apparently not designed for quite so impressive a bust; her creamy mounds crested high above the fabric. The lower hem of the dress likewise did little to conceal, leaving considerable amounts of firm thigh on display.

Perhaps it was the wine. Perhaps he sought merely to taunt his host. Whatever the source, mischief twinkled in Gron's eye as he turned back to his host. "Before you go, let me demonstrate some of my nameless kitty's charms."

Gron rose to his feet and approached his prize. She had to tilt her head back to meet his gaze when he stood close enough. He leered at her a moment, then brought his right hand between her thighs. She retreated from him, but his left hand lashed out and grasped her by the throat. "Stand still," he growled, his thumb applying cautionary pressure on her windpipe.

She flinched as his hand slipped between her thighs again, but his grip on her throat made escape impossible. His fingertips glided along her smooth skin up beneath her skirt. As expected, the orcs had provided her no underclothing - what need had a whore for such things?

The neko shivered as his fingers brushed across her sensitive lips. This elicited chuckles from the observers - even the female guard. Watching the neko's discomfort at being publicly fondled amused her former captors considerably.

Despite his bulk, Gron did not lack for dexterity. His fingers gently teased at her tender flesh, gliding across her the delicate folds as her juices began to flow. Soon he began to feel an almost silent moan emanating from her throat.

Bonecrack dropped the rag on the ground once he finished wipping away any dirt. The girl simply stared at him, her body shaking slightly from the mixture of water and the cold air that flowed around them. "You look pretty good now," He grabbed the bucket and stood up. "But just to be on the safe side," He put the bucket over her head and tilted it, dumping water onto her.

"Oh my," Luna shot up from her chair, crying out in surprise surprise. Her nipples hardened under the water, as the water dripped down her body. "You didn't have to do that!" She growled, crossing her arms over her chest, covering her tits from view.

He laughed and placed the bucket on the ground, "I had to make sure you were clean, so yes. I did have to do that." He told her as he walked over to the door, opening it up. He hollered, "Got a girl in here. I need a dress." He looked back at her, his eyes scanning her, then he added. "She's a curvy one!" He shut the door again and walked to the corner, grabbing another rag. His one was dry though. When he walked back to her, he reached out to run the rag over her, but she hissed! Actually hissed.

"I can do it myself." She spat, glaring at her. Sure, it was going to be a bit diffecult with these chains, but she was willing to put up with it, if that ment he wasn't going to touch her again. He chcukled and threw the rag at her, giving her the okay! She watched him for a moment before she started running it through her hair, drying it a bit more beofre she started moving it down her body.

As she moved it down her belly, the door opened up. "So, who's the curvy beau-" A female orc stepped into the room, her eyes glued on Luna. "Oh, so it's her. Someone finally bought her. To bad, I was hoping to we'd get to play with her." She kicked the oor shut behind her and walked over to stand beside Bonecrack. "I got you that dress." She waved a red, satin dress in his face.

He snatched it out of Arainas hands, his eyes, just like her's were still on Luna. "Yeah, you along with every other orc here." He icked his lips. "Still, I can't say I'm not into this. Here!" Bonecrack held the dress out towards her. "Put this on."

"Why the hell do they keep staring?" She thought before reaching out, taking the dress. Her body wasn't completely dry, but now that she had something to wear, she was going to cover herself up. She put the rag down and bent over, stepping into the dress. Slowly, struggling a bit, she pulled it up her body. "It's a bit... tight." She told the. It slid with ease over her tummy, but she had even more trouble getting it over her tits! Shifting and turning she tugged it up. About a minute later, she managed to get the dress high enough, that it covered.... well... Most of her body.

"Mmm, don't she look yummy?" Ariana said.

"Here, help me take her up to the general." Bonecrack reached out, grabbing the chain that was still locked around her neck and wrists. He walked towards the door, giving a hard tug on he chain, "Lets go!" He snapped at her. As much as she wanted to just ignore him, he was stronger then her. Even if she did decide to just stand here, he would probably just drag her and end up choking her on the chain. With a soft mutter, she followed after him. Ariana following from behind.

They took her through a number of different turns before they reached a pair of large iron doors. Bonecracktalked to the main guard. "We need to get through. We have to get this kitten to her new owner."

"Stop calling me that!" Luna snapped at him, which seemed to impress the guard.

"Fiesty thing, ain't she?" The guard grabbed the knob and pushed the door open. "Go on."

Bonecrack nodded and walked forward, going into the bar. He started walking around the room, looking for Gron. When he got close, he motioned to the neko. "You think she looks okay?"

As calm as everyone around her seemed to be, Luna was freaking out. Everyone at the bar was looking at her, oogling. Trying to look calm, she crossed her arms and looked down at the floor. "Ignore it. Just ignore them." She saw someones feet, stop right in front of her. "Oh god." She looked up, seeing the ogre standing in front of her. She wouldn't let him intimadate her though. Not now. Not ever. "What?"

She looked down, seeing his hand move downward, towards her thighs. Her eyes widened and her cheeks took on a dark red color before she took a step back. "What n-" His hand snapped out, grabbing her neck and making her freeze.

His hand moved back down, moving under her dress, between her thighs. "No! No! No!" She thought, feeling his finger touch her pussy. A shiver ran through her body, unable to control herself. Now, this wasn't the first time a man has touched her, but they never touched her so... gently. Something she was surprised a ogre could do.

Her closed closed a bit and she moved her hands up, grabbing onto his wrist that was holding her neck. As he moved his fingers, her legs started to shake and her breathing started to pick up. "No this can't be turning me on." Her juices started to run out of her pussy, onto his fingers. "Not in front of all these people." "Ooohhhh." Her eyes closed, as she let out a soft moan. "Please... stop..."

"Damn, it actually looks like the slut's enjoying herself." Bonecrack whispered, feeling his cock harden.

"Please... stop..."

Gron's smile broadened at her plea. He could hear the struggle for self-control control in her voice. No doubt she'd prefer otherwise, but she was enjoying his soft touch on her tender flesh.

He'd seen her hate and anger in the cell below - those emotions gave her strength. No doubt a creature like Bonecrack would have met that strength with his own. Such was the orc way. Most of their military strategy was little more than "hit the enemy repeatedly until one of you is dead." And it'd probably work with the neko, eventually. Beat her to a pulp enough times and she'd learn to submit.

But such was a brute's solution, and ogres were not brutes. Most of the lesser races seemed presumed otherwise, though. Just because his kind was bulky and strong, others lumped them in with orcs and hill-giants. As if a race known for its powerful magi could also be uniformly stupid.

As the clever ogre he was, Gron knew to match his opponent's weakness with his strength. The neko was prepared to resist pain, so he'd show her pleasure. Catching her off guard would confuse her emotions and weaken her resolve. The power of her will would falter if he kept her off balance.

Judging by the sounds emanating from her throat, her resistance to his teasing massage was starting to crumble already. Her breathing had become more pronounced. Judging by the tension in her jaw, she was struggling not to keep her mouth shut. Even so, he could feel the moans she was trying so hard to contain humming softly in her throat.

Pleased, he turned his attention lower. He'd read an ancient account of female nekos that contained some fairly outlandish information. It could well be complete falsehood or mistake. But what if it might be true.

The effect was subtle enough that at first Gron wasn't even sure it was happening. Just a trick of the light. Or perhaps it was merely the snug fit of her bodice. Or maybe her breathing had changed, making her chest heave. That must be the reason, right?

"By the seven hells, look at the size of her tits!" Gallywick exclaimed suddenly.

A river of warm relief coursed over Gron's spine at the goblin's outburst. It was not just his imagination. The neko's breasts had gotten bigger.

"Son of worg!" cried Bonecrack. "Look at those fucking things grow!"

Gron grinned. "Like I said, another of neko's charms. While most female breasts will expand a bit while aroused, in the neko, the effect is far more...vigorous." Gron kept his voice matter-of-fact, as if this was old news despite the fact that he'd had no idea if the ancient tale was true.

The neko was now no longer able to fully contain her moans. Every few breaths, she'd softly ooh and gasp. Her dress was having similar problems containing her bosom. Each orb was now unquestionably larger than several minutes prior. Since dress had been too small for her chest to begin with, her mounds bulged significantly at the fabric's constraints. The upper circle of each aerolae now peeked out above the neckline. If the expansion continued, she'd spill out of the bodice for sure.

The effect on the crowd was equally notable. Bonecrack's leather breeches had a prominent bulge. Gallywick was making a concerted effort to conceal that he was fondling himself. Even the female orc guard was breathing a bit hard and kept licking her lips.

Gron himself was not immune, either. Ogres tendency towards thick, heavyset builds made them fond of lightweight, airy attire, so his lower body was covered only by a short kilt. While his own cock was not yet stiff, it had begun to swell with blood, the tip descending progressively further. If his arousal continued, the massive head would eventually dangle visibly below the hem of his kilt.

While Gron ordinarily had little concern for others, he didn't care to have his enjoyment of the neko watched by a masturbating goblin. "That is enough of a demonstration, I think," he announced, withdrawing his hand from the neko's slick folds. "Now I wish to be alone with my new pet."

Gallywick and Bonecrack were visibly upset to be denied further entertainment. Still, they could not reasonably refuse to go. Gron guided them out the door and shut it behind them. No doubt the brothel had just found two very eager customers.

Gron turned back to neko. He couldn't quite tell whether she was relieved or disappointed that he'd stopped. Perhaps a bit of both?

He lifted his right hand to his mouth and salaciously sucked her juices from his fingertips. "Mmm, you taste good." He smacked his lips a few times before continuing.

"I bet you're really close to cumming, aren't you?" he leered. "Do you want me to finish you off or would you rather do it yourself?"

Luna gasped as he moved his fingers away from her pussy, leaving her legs shaking and her breath coming in quick, deep heaves. As he moved away to get rid of the crowd, which was a surprise. Nice, but still a huge surprise. She turned her head, watching him shoo people towards the door as she stubbled over to the table, letting her arms fall down on the hard, wooden surface. "Breath. Just breath."

She could feel her juices dripping from her pussy, slowly running down her inner thighs. Now, if that was her only problem, she was sure she wouldn't be so flushed. At least the dress hid that. Sadly, the dress did very little on hidding her breasts. It was already to tight before she got turned on, now she was terrified if she took one breath to deep, the fabric would give way and rip.

As she looked down, she noticed a knife in front of her. Now, it wasn't overly shape. In fact, it was pretty worn down. It was probably used to cut up food. Sharp or not, she could make use of it. She peeked at the ogre for a moment, making sure he wasn't paying her any attention before she reached out and grabbed the edge if the knife, pulling it towards her. She moved it so the knife was pressed against her lower stomach. It was really hidden, but it wasn't on full display either. And it was easy access.

Turning her head again, allowing her hair to fall over her face, she watched the ogre shut the door. "I thought his ind was dumb? Just giant, home wrecks. Literally! But he seemed to know a lot about her kind. And they were always so secretive." Her eyes perked up as he turned back to her. As if he couldn't do anything worse then he already did, he raised his hand and started sucking his fingers clean.

Her body froze, watching him. "I taste... good?" "K-Keep that to yourself!" At the beginning, she studdered a bit, unsure how to respond. Then she got herself under control. She had to remember, she couldn't seem weak! Not if she wanted to get out of this!

When he asked if she were close, she bit her bottom lip, almost hard enough to draw blood.... before he asked if she wanted help or if she wanted to do cum herself. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" She snapped, turning on her heels so she was facing him. Luna held out the knife. It wouldn't do much damage on him, but it would give her at least a second to get away. She was tiny, but she was fast when she needed to be.

"I don't know what gives you the right to think you can touch me? But you need to get over it! Now! I am not yours! You can't grab me whenever you want too." She snapped, trying hard to stand her ground. Even as she talked, she looked him over, sizing him up. If he wanted to, he could easily break her.

"I really hope he doesn't want to break me."

"Give me the keys to these chains."

Gron raised one hairless eyebrow as he looked down at the neko. Her fiery resilience was admirable - to a point. His patience for games was not without limit.

"I don't know what gives you the right to think you can touch me? But you need to get over it! Now! I am not yours! You can't grab me whenever you want too."

Gron laughed aloud, his belly jiggling from the effort. "What gives me the right? Why, the purchase invoice that says you are bought and paid for. The chains that adorn your body."

Gron's voice deepened to an unpleasant growl. "The fact that I say it is so. That makes it true for all concerned."

His eyes turned towards the glint of metal in her hand. The pathetic excuse for a blade hadn't been sharpened in ages. He reached for her hand. "Children should not play with knives."

The neko proved surprisingly swift, slashing at his hand. As he expected, the blade was barely fit for slicing soft cheese and did no serious damage to his flesh. Still, she got enough force behind her swing to make the impact unpleasant.

Gron tried a second and third time, but the neko intercepted his grasp with blows from the knife. Again, she only managed to annoy him, but the grin on her face was testing his patience.

Finally, Gron's upper lip raised in a snarl and he launched himself bodily towards her. The neko attempted to spring out of the way, but the bulk of the the ogre was too close and the room to small for her to avoid him.

He was also amused to see that her body worked against her. Apparently the neko did not anticipate the effect her swollen bosom would have on her acrobatics. The neko's attempt to dodge faltered when her top-heaviness threw her off balance. Gron's wide arms hemmed her in and he bore her down into the pillows and cushions at the back of the room.

The ogre planted both his knees astride her body, pinning her to the floor. Unable to flee, she slashed at him with the knife till his vastly superior strength pinned her arms. Smiling viciously, he wrenched the dull metal away from her hand and flung it across the room.

Gron grinned down at his captive. His hefty grip readily encircled her slender wrists, freeing his right hand to cup her chin and force her to look at him. "You. Belong. To me," he over-ennunciated.

"You should be grateful that you do," he continued. Were you still captive to the greenskins, your fate would be far worse. The goblin would no doubt turn you out as a whore in this brothel. Any human, dwarf, elf, orc - any could have you, provided they had the gold to afford you. How many might you lie with in a day? A dozen? Two? Even more? Gallywick would rent you out for years until you were too hideous for any male to abide fucking.

"But perhaps that's still preferable to Bonecrack. You saw how he looked at you. You know what he'd do to you. And resistance would only encourage him - orcs regard even sex as yet another form of conquest. So he would rape you whenever the mood struck him.

"Perhaps putting up with one male's libido - however violent - seems a better choice than whoredom. But eventually Bonecrack would tire of you - particularly if you lacked the will to keep fighting him. Then the real fun would begin.

"He would toss you to his troops like a scrap of meat to his dogs. Even less lacking in civility than their leader, they would pass you around the entire camp till every orc had been sated. You would almost certainly not survive - though that would not stop your desecration. A lust-filled orc would gladly fuck your warm corpse to sate his desires.

"Your life with me would be far better. You would do me grave injustice to consider me in the same breath as the greenskins. I have in mind for you great things." Gron's voice softened as he spoke and his thumb idly stroked her cheek. "Great things."

The ogre drifted into silence for a few moments, his eyes becoming unfocused as his mind ventured elsewhere. Then just as suddenly, his eyes sparked with intelligent thought once more. "Alas, I cannot fully free you entirely from certain obligations. While I am far more in control of my lust than your prior captors, I am not without limit

Gron unfastened the kilt about his waist and tossed it aside. He grinned pleasantly as the neko's eyes went wide. Draped across her lower torso was the ogre's massive cock.

" Far larger than what you're used to, I'm sure. Spending your time amongst elves, I doubt you encountered any a third this size. And I'm not even fully engorged." He picked up the gargantuan rod and gave it a flick, causing the flaccid mass to whip up in the air before slapping back down near the base of her rib cage.

"Still, I've had a long journey and I yearn for relief." The ogre stroked the thick flesh, producing a pearl of precum at the gargantuan tip. "I do not require you to part your thighs this time, but I would have your hands. Massage my cock with your nimble fingers - just as I massaged you," he commanded.

The feeling of plush pillows underneath her, while the did cushion the impact of her fall, made her groan inwards. Wasn't it enough that he managed to get her, and most likely himself as well, excited? She would have much rather hit the wood floor. "No!" She growled, when he grabbed the knife out of her hand, before throwing it away from her reach. She watched it land on the other side of the room and silently cursed.

She thought about using her claws. While they weren't as sharp as normal felines, they were still able to leave nice, deeps cuts, if she wants. With they way he held her wrists though, it was pretty much impossible. That, along with the fact it would probably do no good. While she could hurt him, he was still on top of her. Even if she did manage a good few strikes, they probably wouldn't hurt enough for him to get off her.

When he forced her to look at him, she bit her lip and her ears almost flattered themselves against her head, hinting at her fear of him. "Belong to him?" Her eyes narrowed. That was the last thing she wanted to hear right now. Correction, his next words were the last things she wanted to hear. The young neko's face seemed to droop more and she slowly stopped struggling underneath him. Not completely, but not as much as she had been before. Now, she knew the creatures here had been eyeing her and she was more then ready for a fight, but... she wasn't strong enough to take on all them. Sooner or later they would get her.... No wonder she was dressed like this!

A small flinch forced it's way out of her when he stroked her cheek, telling her in not to many words, about plans for her. Now, that would have been great if he just left it at that and got up, but she was right. She wasn't the only one effected by his earlier groping. Before she had time to complain he reached his hand down, freeing one of her arms, and tossed his kilt away. Now, if she weren't in shock at that moment, she probably would gave tried attacking him, but her mind was on other things.

Like his cock. Luna wasn't as virgin. She had actually been with a few elves, but none of them were anywhere close to Gron's size! While she could always wrap her hands around a elves cock, she doubted she could even wrap both her hands around him! "You-your not?" She choked out, hearing him tell her he wasn't ever fully hard yet.

"Still, l've had a long journey and l yearn for relief"

This should make her feel sick! Disgusted. Or at the very least, added to her anger. Instead, it only added to her, sadly growing, arousal.

At the sight of pre cum, her tongue lashed out, running over her lip. "Massage my cock with your nimble fingers-just as l massaged you,"

Her eyes moved back up to his. As much as she wanted to stay strong, she couldn't help herself. He was hung! And she wanted him. She couldn't let him know that though. Instead,she started struggling again. "Yo-your insane. I ca-won't do that! You touched me for a bunch of perverts. l have no reason to touch y-" A sudden, loud rip caught her attention, stopping her mind sentence. Looking down, she saw the top of her dress had split down the middle, running half way down her chest, showing off her bust.

Damn, all that struggling she did, made her rip her dress. She had forgotten her tits had gotten so big. "If you promise not to touch me while l'm doing this, l wont damage your dick." She told him, thinking this was the best she would get. She doubted he would agree to never touching her, so this was the next best thing. She waited for him to answer before she moved her hand down.

The tip of her fingers ran over his cock head, quickly getting wet and sticky from his precum. She moved her eyes downwards as she slowly moved her hand lower, wrapping around... maybe half his cock. "Like this?" She asked, her voice soft and a bit on the shakey side as she started to run it down, to at least midway before moving it back up and circling the head. If she wasn't stuck in the same position, she would have moved her hand lower. As she did this, she could feel his cock hardening, growing large in her hand. "Oh god," She thought.

At the same time, she own body started reacting. Her breathing started picking up and her pussy started dampening.

"If you promise not to touch me while l'm doing this, l wont damage your dick."

Gron shook his head. "There is no need to threaten me, my pet. For one, it is certainly not in your best interest to do so. You are intelligent enough to know that the campfire tales about my kind are often exaggerations - even outright fabrications. But do not presuppose that there is no truth to them whatsoever. Or do you think an orc like Bonecrack would casually accord an honorific like 'The General' to a non-orc?

Gron reached out and brushed the side of her face again. The neko recoiled slightly, but not quite as much as previously. "But more importantly, I have no desire to hurt you. True, I cannot promise that everything that will always be pleasant for you, but my intent is not to cause you permanent damage."

The ogre's voice softened slightly. "You are not yet ready for what I envision, but I assure you that I value nothing else as highly. I have spent the better part of a decade searching for one such as you; I will not let harm come to you."

The neko offered no response, but her slender fingers did grip his cock midway down. It'd been a fairly long time since last someone else had touched his member. He missed such things when he traveled.

"Like this?" she inquired cautiously as she gently stroked her hand along the underside.

His fleshy rod began to swell at her touch. "Yes," he nodded. "You may find that it takes a bit longer to become fully aroused than the previous males you have been with."* Gron was making a bit of an assumption about the neko's experience, but since there no evidence of either a neko pair-bonding or elvish marriage, she was most likely unattached. He therefore deemed it likely she'd had a sampling of lovers amongst the elves.

"Use both hands and squeeze down as you pull towards the head," he suggested. "You will likely find this easier while my cock is still somewhat pliable."

She did as directed. After the fifth stroke, a sizable dollop of a clear, jelly-like substance oozed out the slit in the heavy helm atop his cock.* "Rub that on your hands," he directed. "Feel how slick that is?* Spread it along my cock and it you will find it easier to stroke."

The neko wordlessly complied, smearing his natural lubricant over the swelling rod. Soon her hands glided along it smoothly with almost no resistance.

By now his cock was becoming fully engorged. The massive girth was proving a challenge for her small hands, but fortunately her swollen breasts provided an ample solution. Gron shifted his bulk a bit further up her torso till the heavy crown could be cradled in the cleavage between each impressive orb.

With his turgid staff propped up against her bosom, the neko no longer had to use his arms to support his weight. This allowed her to reach further down with her strokes. Gron leaned back to give her better access. Soon she was able to almost reach from the base of his member to the lower edge of the crowned head with every stroke.

Gron's breathing was deep and steady, punctuated by the occasional pleased groan. "Just that speed - I want to take my time. Yesssssss," he murmured as she complete another long, slow stroke.* It would be several minutes to his climax at this pace and Gron had no desire to rush. Every half dozen or so of these also conjured forth another small dollop of his slick precum to dribble down on her tits; if the neko minded, she showed no sign.

With her arms occupied, Gron was free to use both hands again. As he sighed amiably as the neko slowly coaxed his lust towards release, a glint of mischief could be seen in his eye. Propped up on his left hand, he guided his right arm behind his back. It was tricky navigating by touch alone, but with a bit of effort, his fingertips found the neko's upper thigh.

"Shhhhh," he urged as his fingers again brushed her pussy lips, sparking an indignant gasp from her. "I only want to touch you as you touch me. I think we both know you enjoy it, even if you don't care to admit it." His index finger circled her clit, careful not to touch the sensitive nub.

Back